Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Empty
PostSubject: XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9   XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I am so upset...I turned on my xbox on this afternoon only to get the Red Ring of Death. Spoke to MS and they want to charge me $149 to send it in . I can pretty much get a brand new xbox. I will probably will be off for a while but I plan on getting a new one on Black Friday(hopefully they have a great deal). Hopefully season 9 hasn't started by then..
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9   XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am so upset...I turned on my xbox on this afternoon only to get the Red Ring of Death. Spoke to MS and they want to charge me $149 to send it in . I can pretty much get a brand new xbox. I will probably will be off for a while but I plan on getting a new one on Black Friday(hopefully they have a great deal). Hopefully season 9 hasn't started by then..

I am pretty sure you have til after Christmas since thats the idea people were throwing around
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9   XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm

That may be a bit of a long break. I am a bit apposed to a nearly two month break for the series. That long of a break could have a negative effect on growth and attendance. This is of course debatable and could be argued many ways.

The proposed Schedule would have a Season 9 start early December with 2 or 3 race weekends and then a holiday break until January 6th of 2013.

Dec 1st, Dec 8th, Dec 15th, January 6th....

The RROD sucks Basic...really bad. There is a place about a mile from my house called Game Repair and they fix consoles, controllers & game discs. Probably cost less if you had them fix it. If you have a place near you that does that you should look into that. If not here is the number to the one here. It might still cost less to have it shipped fixed and shipped back to you.
702-655-1921
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9   XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 pm

I am glad to say looks like I was able to get my xbox up and running...I found a fix on youtube that worked . Now time to start doing some testing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9   XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX RED RING HOPEFULLY BACK BEFORE START OF SEASON 9
Page 1 of 1