Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Drake International

Go down 
+12
Raceboy77
Dr PiiHB
Tachyon Racing
Zenrad
killerz2801
bigdutyDMomoney
KikRox268
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Warpig2011
No1 Tommy Smurf
HUGH B 006
SaintedPlacebo4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Team Drake International - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:26 pm

After a successful weekend at Sebring, Drake was seen putting down laps at Sazuka. With the last lap ran drivers from Drake have totaled 250 total laps. Its only Tuesday folks Wink and the times are whittling down to what Sainted hops is a win at his favorite course.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Drake Int. a team that has ran GS, is announcing that should the FSCS remain on FM4 the team will be moving to ST. A car has been picked already following this closed door decision. Members of the current team are more than welcome to stay aboard but with the recent partial drop out of Ched in GS it seems that ST is a more logical decision for the team as a whole. When asked Sainted did make a notion that he will still be making a run at the GS championship as a privateer in an unexpected manufacturer.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry I missed the Le Mans race guys. I actually really wanted to make this race. After forgetting my Xbox, then getting lost and stuck in traffic on the way back to get the Xbox, I just couldn't make the start of the race. In retrospect having a pre-race recorded just in case would have been a great idea.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to Road Atlanta, and already have managed to make some good improvements to my lap times mostly by undoing some setup tricks from Le Mans. I'll bet the field will continue to be the fastest in GS history, but I'm still feeling good about our car at this track.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Its all good duty. Im sure that you will continue to get better. You had quite a fast car this week in practice though. Make it so next week! I was hoping to see you get on the podium though. Its a shame. Ah well stuff happens.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Drake will be fielding an ST team next season. Paint to be released following the Finale. The GS team will be diluted to a private venture unless certain conditions are met. Long time driver Duty, will continue his stretch with Drake in ST, GS is tbd.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:40 pm

5.8 Liters. Does that sound like fun? Sounds like a lot of ponies to me.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:44 pm

After reviewing the legal vehicle list it was found that Drake will be fielding the largest engine. It also is perhaps the oldest engine. Guess Don rubbed off on me a little Wink I for one cannot wait to get behind the wheel of this baby. It will be a battle of american titans in ST next season, count on it.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Team Drake International - Page 4 Mustan11
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

nice. i started the hood on the vette but it took up about 100 layers
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
nice. i started the hood on the vette but it took up about 100 layers

shouldnt take that much?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 pm

told ya I'm not too good at this.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 pm

the base design just on the hood should take about 50 layers. i expect the entire top to be about 250 layers not counting logos. Its really simple though, im going ot go ahead and do it now. i could finish tonight if i dont run into hiccups and if my brain can minipulate the triangles the way i want.... sometimes i get all discombobulated.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm

don't worry about the back end of the car, I can do that part adding a "burnt" back end. Black gradient fading into a black back end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Drake International
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4