Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway

Go down 
+32
SSRT_Pronebird
blackhawk s61
bigdutyDMomoney
Maxximilllion
RMSpear2698
Cossie34
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ox FASTLANE xo
Ezt Gambit
AAR GTDon
Dr PiiHB
ClownNinjaUSMC
Blahzay xxl
Kamikaze1414
OLDFenderBender
jpnvr4
CThompson17
lukemad9999
snowman529
IACS VDub
XMan4299
Raceboy77
TyrannicCymbals
Predators41
shepard831
Basicblaq
KikRox268
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Warpig2011
Admin/PredatorUSMC
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Hope the ST race was good for everyone. Lionheart Autosport wishes that we could have gotten our car started and out to the grid.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
congrats sainted on pole in GS you deserve it, looking forward to trying to get 1st place off you in the race Smile

(not forgetting trying not to be overtaken by Dr PiiHB and everyone else)

Thanks cheers I think i have a little more left in the tank. that lap was a pressured lap 6. Who knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CThompson17

CThompson17

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

I am going to take a .45 to my modem box. Mad I could not get in for anything! I did get to do some qualifying, but when I tried to make it in both ST and GS/GT lobbies, my connection seemed as if it was deadset on not letting me in. I know y'all will say, "Why don't you just prerace?" Because this is one of those races I'd rather do with real players and not AI. Any other event, I'd gladly do one, but not Sebring, not Le Mans, and certainly not the Ring. I hope I'll have better luck next week. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Seriously Microsoft! Disconnect me with 10 to go and tell me it is updating! As if my damage was not bad enough.

Damn you!!!
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 pm

wish i could have made it i always have a strong showing here but i was just released from the hospital an hour ago and was unable to attend very upset that i missed this race waas hoping for an entire season oh well just gotta do what i can this coming sunday congrats to my team mates on both making a room sure they ran a strong race
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Good racing in C Room! Jester Racing finished 1,2,3 in the room. Good job guys!
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Cool cats im b room.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
wish i could have made it i always have a strong showing here but i was just released from the hospital an hour ago and was unable to attend very upset that i missed this race waas hoping for an entire season oh well just gotta do what i can this coming sunday congrats to my team mates on both making a room sure they ran a strong race

Hope all is well Brother.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Sambinksey wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

just some pain a go karting accident left me with 3 sprained ribs so they were taking all kind of xrays and checking for internal bleeding im lucky sprains is all i got
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Good racing in C Room! Jester Racing finished 1,2,3 in the room. Good job guys!

Great racing in C room!! Jester Racing pulled through. Laguna here we come!
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
Sambinksey wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

just some pain a go karting accident left me with 3 sprained ribs so they were taking all kind of xrays and checking for internal bleeding im lucky sprains is all i got

Good to hear that it's not too serious.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Absolute utmost respect for piihb and tommy. I wouldnt have wanted it to end that way though. I really did want to battle it out to the end. the last 5 laps were hell since i was losing tire grip and sliding around 80% of the way through the corner. it would have been really really interesting to see how that would have went down. I think that piihb could have got me, but at the same time 3rd is where yu want to be so maybe tommy would have had it on the last corner lol. either way. great showing guys. you better believe that ill return the favor.

Still i think the most action packed moment was when i went into the pits and came out 125ft in front of tommy. absolutely thrilling.

Cheers guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm

well done Sainted you deserved the win

was an epic battle from lap 1 to lap 48 and any of us four (including roscoe) had a real shot at winning. my heart was pounding all the way and was very tense.

I am disappointed we did not get the battle to the end, which I was hoping for you two to fight so I could take some places off you and phil (my car was too damaged to truly beat you guys straight up and was making too many mistakes)

but I would much rather came third than win in this situation, because the leader (naturally you sainted)) got taken out by something completely out of our control (someone hit the xbox guide button by accident from what I know), would have felt not right winning or gaining an advantage because of it.

Congrats again on the win and I hopefully we will have a rematch against you two guys Very Happy

(I wish I pitted two laps later then I would have cleared the traffic which lost me valuable time and might have come out ahead of you haha)

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

!st and foremost I wanna give my sincerest apologies to fender for the hit on lap 20 and completely ruining his race.

Other than that I wanna congratulate my team mate Raceboy, and GS racer Sainted or Rosco ( if he lagged into his own lobby and kept pace ) on their wins @nite ... great racing, see y'all next week
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
!st and foremost I wanna give my sincerest apologies to fender for the hit on lap 20 and completely ruining his race.

Other than that I wanna congratulate my team mate Raceboy, and GS racer Sainted or Rosco ( if he lagged into his own lobby and kept pace ) on their wins @nite ... great racing, see y'all next week

My philosophy on life is pretty simple, "$h!t happens" lol. but you don't need to fret over that, just need a stiff drink and I'll be ready to go for next week drunken

Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Congrats to raceboy and sainted on the wins tonight. It was a tough fight all the way down to the end. I was looking forward to the showdown for the last two laps. All three of us were bunched up an it was going to INSANE. But you deserved it man. You had a strong run the whole time. Lets do it again at Laguna.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

ST Race: Great race. I had not put a lot of time into the E36 M due to my primary focus being GT. ST was fun though. I did learn that there will be some small changes to the structure of the Qual times and the ST race time. That was not enough time in-between. I also did see some contact on Lap 1 between a couple of racers. All rooms will be reviewed and as always and Official Results will be up by Monday or Tuesday evening.

GT/GS: Great race by all. The lagouts are unfortunate. I am tired more comments to come. Great race.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Wow, what an intense ST race for the first round! I really screwed up the start thinking it was a roll on!? Then I recognized everyone was going for it, but I fell back to 4th. I would eventually catch up to the leader (EZT Gambit) and eventual winner, but I could only match his pace, at a distance about the same as I lost on the start! Aaargh!! At this level, one small mistake is enough to ruin you. Good race though. And congrats to Gambit!
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 am

OH what a mix feeling for me yesturday, first in ST a lot of pressure from AAR GTDon who pushed me to limits I didn't knew I could reach with this mustang. I knew it was possible to run 2.21 high but but 2.20.999????? I never had such a short time between braking and full trottle on every curve during a race. It was really exciting.

After a short brake between the 2 races I was already tired beginning the second race. After a short start, a restart and a longer restart where everyone thought it was started. I was kind a pissed off seriously, I have request for everyone in GT and GS, please could we think of a solution together and individually about those restarts. Because I don't remember a race since I race here where we didn't go to the third restart. Everytime we go for the third restart everyone plays safer because they know there is no tomorrow. If we could do it on the first start it would be cool. We have 50 laps to do guys please play safe from the first start like if there was no tomorrow.

Anyway enough speak away, I had a really exciting beginning following Luongo and Sublime trying to find a way to fight with them despite the extreme difference between the cars(the RGT 8 is a rocket in the stretch beside the pagani). Then I had a genious idea at 14th lap, I m going to stop at the 15th lap because the GS traffic was just in front I wanted to avoid that so I pitted like a dumb at the 14th lap, then I pitted again on the 15th lap to be on my own on the track to make up lost time by my stupidity. This strategy work perfectly cause I had an incredible pace and I came back in 3rd place in front of my teamate DTM Sniper which I would like to congratulate for his first race here without braking lines, after winning a longer endurance race in the afternoon in R1 on sebring, I am proud of him.

After feeling underpressure and proud in ST, tired, pissed off, stupid and proud of making up lost time during the race in GT. This hard day, finished feeling really cheap, because I pratically runed the race in GS by pressing the XBOX button, sorry for that again I wasn't aware of it. Congratulation to SaintedPlacebo and Raceboy for winning. And respect and congratulation to Piihb and Tommy for there incredible fairplay.

And finally sorry Warpig was not there with us, first I felt upset lol but know that I know what happened I hope you re all right Warpig and I wish to see you this week preparing for laguna with us.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 am

It would be nice if st was on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Ratings   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 am

I see you might play chess Gambit. You and everyone here may be interested to know that this series is being internationally rated by the IFCA using a formula and scale similar to that of the FIDE and USCF, i.e. a chess scale. After the results are made official everyone will be rated and ranked here http://ifca.highforum.net/t5185-2013-ifca-championship-ratings-list

The initial ratings will be somewhat provisional for those who haven't been rated before, but after a dozen or so races the rating become more accurate.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
It would be nice if st was on Saturday.

not a bad idea in my opinion, but not sure how many of the current roster would be able to turn up on saturday because of other commitments
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 am

Great time racing again with you guys cheers After five attempts at getting into the ST a lobby I was able to get into the b lobby no problem. After starting last I did make it through the field and with others
bad luck, Popeye rolling, I was able to bring home the win. I can only hope that I will not get the 30 sec
added to my time for being in b lobby, when it was clearly because of someone else's connection in A lobby that caused my not getting in.
Frustating to wait like that, the late starting time, only to not be able to join the lobby you qualify for.

GT race went without a hitch getting in and racing was great. If I hadn't goofed on lap 48 would have had second but thats racing and hats off to you guys with the podium. jocolor
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: F***!!!   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am

First id like to congratulate the winners and my fellow NEINERS SORRY GUYS...AS TO WHAT HAPPEND... A Big thank you to the drunk driver who ran in to the subsation....if you get out Im gonna put you back in...
Back to top Go down
Cossie34

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 am

well i wont be racing anytime soon, my HDMI port on my xbox stopped working again :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next