Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway

Go down 
+32
SSRT_Pronebird
blackhawk s61
bigdutyDMomoney
Maxximilllion
RMSpear2698
Cossie34
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ox FASTLANE xo
Ezt Gambit
AAR GTDon
Dr PiiHB
ClownNinjaUSMC
Blahzay xxl
Kamikaze1414
OLDFenderBender
jpnvr4
CThompson17
lukemad9999
snowman529
IACS VDub
XMan4299
Raceboy77
TyrannicCymbals
Predators41
shepard831
Basicblaq
KikRox268
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Warpig2011
Admin/PredatorUSMC
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RMSpear2698

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Huge congrats to ox FASTLANE xo on his win today in the 2nd ST class race. I ended up in 5th place. A top 10 was my goal and I ended up with a top 5! I know it may sound really lame to you guys but I am happy with my performance. My quick lap was 2:29:994 on lap 21. I qualified in the 2:32:115 bracket. Improvement is key. I didn't have any contact with anyone besides someone who got me loose to get around me. Hey thats awesome racing! Before this season started I wanted to be known as a guy who raced clean and raced hard and never gave up. I feel as if I accomplished those 3 things this weekend. Thanks to the race directors, hosts, and everyone who puts this on. I appreciate it! Now its time to work hard to get a good setup for Laguna Seca and Round 2 of the championship!

-Ryan (RMSpear2698)
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: ....ok back in hazard   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Congrats raceboy Smile and sainted...cough cough;) and th the cat daddy aka the good doc. Tuff Gs race...tommy that's twice in a row you have got into me at sebring....there will not be a third!!! Hope everyone had a good season opener NSA Will be in be in Cali looking for retribution
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Finished third in my lobby. I should have been second, or at least battled for second, but I was taken out by a GT drivers AI after they finished the race. I think Max or Clutch were taken out by an AI car too (props to you for finishing because that destroyed your car). Perhaps the competition committee should investigate and see what, if anything, can be done to avoid this problem from happening in the future.

Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:12 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
tommy that's twice in a row you have got into me at sebring....there will not be a third!!!

do not want to get into an argument on this, but I was on the outside and gave you more than enough room and I am sure you knew I was there.

I will say I believe its a racing incident you were under pressure from us closing down (myself was closing down on you, whilst sainted was pushing for an advantage ahead before he pits), as well on you after the pits and I probably shouldn't have gone on the outside after the 2nd corner when you were in the inside.

but I am sorry for the contact, but we are equally responsible for this contact (it affected my race as well) and I do not remember the contact from last season (I will take your word on that one)
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm

tommy it was great racing between two long time rivals...ie 2 seasons and i was just getting back in the 10 sec groove when my power went out...as for remembering only my longterm works cheers im sure we will have many more great races this season and in the future but the caddy just got a lil wider Twisted Evil
ps. just so you know neither time was "melicous" not trying to say that k see you in the land of grapes and hills
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 pm

snowman529 wrote:
Finished third in my lobby. I should have been second, or at least battled for second, but I was taken out by a GT drivers AI after they finished the race. I think Max or Clutch were taken out by an AI car too (props to you for finishing because that destroyed your car). Perhaps the competition committee should investigate and see what, if anything, can be done to avoid this problem from happening in the future.

I 2nd that..I have to take my hat off to both of them for finishing the race with 100% damage...I believe they both are rookies and to finish the race when most guys would have quit, earns my respect
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

snowman529 wrote:

Yeah i felt bad about that but there was nothing i could do....but i will get my time and quit next time just so that does not happened again. That's the first time i ever seen that.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

@Blahzay... Might Mouse huh? lol
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Lol you pulled it off.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
snowman529 wrote:

Yeah i felt bad about that but there was nothing i could do....but i will get my time and quit next time just so that does not happened again. That's the first time i ever seen that.

I don't blame anyone, so no hard feelings. It's a design flaw in the game. It would be great if we can find a way around it. If not, we'll just have to race with it.

Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Well im not hard up for money so im just going to quit out just to be safe....and after 50 laps i don't want yo sit there any longer than i need.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Well im not hard up for money so im just going to quit out just to be safe....and after 50 laps i don't want yo sit there any longer than i need.

you can all way hit the guide button...lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Sebring International Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in dominating fashion in the Alpha Racing International #77 Ferrari F50.

GS - Congratulations to SaintedPlacebo4 for the win and hair raising super close finish in the #3 Drake International Porsche 911 GT3 (997).

ST- Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in his #266 Ford Mustang GT. Close intense ST race win!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by TyrannicCymbals in the #27 Ferrari Enzo for Charging through the field from 29th to finish 22ndnd gaining 7 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by QlutchElectro {R} in the #13 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 12th gaining 5 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by RMSpear2698 {R} in the #98 Ford Mustang GT for Charging from 27th in the field to finish 17th gaining 10 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

SSRT Pronebird and Dr PiiHB have contact on lap 1. SSRT Pronebird drifted out as Dr PiiHB was turning into turn 1. The resulting loss of control caused to further incidental contacts between the two cars causing moderate damage. RACE INCIDENT

JumpInTheFire88 does not brake adequately into the hairpin and rear ends Kamikaze1414 causing significant damage and loss of control and subsequent DNF’s for both racers. PENALTY 10 POINT PENALTY (deducted from first points earning race in ST)

Basticular makes an inside move on SSRT Pronebird @Tower Turn on lap 3 and the two have door to door contact. This caused no damage on the #6 Maserati Ghibli Cup of SSRT Pronebird, however when SSRT Pronebird got out of shape and a bit sideways and then overcorrected he was then impacted by Dr PiiHB who was on the outside trying to get by both of them. This contact caused significant damage but is a race incident due to the Maserati going in front of an overtaking Dr PiiHB. Although not pretty all of this was a RACE INCIDENT gone bad.

SSRT Pronebird on lap 3 contacts Dr PiiHB as the two are going down Ulmann Straight. It appears as though SSRT Pronebird clearly moved over into Dr PiiHB causing and creating intentional contact. THIS IS UNDER FURTHER REVIEW.

GS

SaintedPlacebo4, ROSCOEpCOTRAIN & No1 Tommy Smurf on lap 3 into the hairpin try to go in 3 wide causing all three to bump n grind through the corner. RACE INCIDENT

bigdutyDMomoney {R} At the very start of the race as the race is about to begin accelerates slightly and contacts the rear bumper of the #29 Aston Martin V12 Vantage driven by Snowman529. This contact causes slight damage. WARNING

GT

KikRox268 on lap 3 makes an inside move on the#20 Maserati MC12 of oX FASTLANE Xo creating door to door contact with no damage. RACE INCIDENT

Ezt Gambit on lap 4 has contact with Luongo27 who overshoots the hairpin and goes out to the edge of the track. As Luongo27 tries to get regain and accelerate out of the corner Ezt Gambit is making the pass and the two have contact. RACE INCIDENT

PredatorUSMC on lap 2 attempting to pass OLDFenderBender makes slight contact with the# 169 Pagani Zonda C12 of DTM Sn1p3r {R}. No damage occurs from this contact & slight loss of control of the rear end of the Zonda. WARNING

jpnVR4 in the #79 Ferrari F50 on lap 20 does not slow down as he is pursuing OLDFenderBender in the #94 Koenigsegg CC8S and causes significant damage. PENALTY 5 POINT PENALTY.

Overall Great Racing and a great start to the season!

Results are up Sebring International Raceway. >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points Updated.

Top 3 has been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated yet

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GT/GS A Room
GT/GS B Room
GT C Room

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi Admin

if my time is correct and Speed Demon's time is correct should I not be in front of him as my time is better than his
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 pm

And where did that 20 extra seconds come from for me and Jeckel?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:38 pm

BasicBlaq - Corrected
KickRox268 - Read the rules! You were in C room.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:39 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
And where did that 20 extra seconds come from for me and Jeckel?

B room gets 10 seconds hit and C room gets 20 second hit
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 am

Basicblaq wrote:
snowman529 wrote:

I 2nd that..I have to take my hat off to both of them for finishing the race with 100% damage...I believe they both are rookies and to finish the race when most guys would have quit, earns my respect

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure sharing the track with a group of talented and courteous drivers and to Basic for running a tidy room.

My goal was to stay clean for my first race, don't scratch the Caddy, that went well for 46 laps.
Nobody's fault, just very frustrating after a clean run all night to be taken out by an AI driven car, also sorry for the salty outburst after the incident and for waiting for me to finish.

Congrats to Electro for taking my hard charger points, I'll get those from you at Laguna.

Last edited by maxximilllion on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 am

maxximilllion wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
snowman529 wrote:

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure sharing the track with a group of talented and courteous drivers and to Basic for running a tidy room.

My goal was to stay clean for my first race, don't scratch the Caddy, that went well for 46 laps.
Nobody's fault, just very frustrating after a clean run all night to be taken out by an AI driven car, also sorry for the salty outburst after the indecent and for waiting for me to finish.

Congrats to Electro for taken my hard charger points, I'll get those from you at Laguna.

max keep plugin nice fight brother and remember WE ARE NEIN SHIZA!!! as for all the problems with gt ai/xbox button hitters....start gt on a delay...like 5 mins;)...MAX AKA CAD ADDICT

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 am

my congrats goes out to sainted on his GS win, nice run bro. also, phiib and tommy that was super classy, great job on your parts. thanks everyone for the congrats on the win, i didn't think i'd be that much faster than everyone but i guess i'm good at sebring lol. with the pi hits i recieved in ST and GT, i doubt i'll be on the podium again but i'll do what i can with what i'm given. good luck at seca everyone!
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 am

Well I have to say the racing was great over the weekend Very Happy One thing that really bites --- not being able to race in the lobby you qualify for, when its anothers connection not allowing you in the room. This is something that should be resolved, not sure how but it needs attention. I tried 5 times to get in ST A lobby
but to no avail, finally disgusted I went to B lobby and hopped right in so whats up? After waiting forever to get it started then not getting in the room which several racers have connection issues, always have in the past and obviously still do....and we all know whom, it just sucks then getting penalized for being in B lobby. I started dead last from everyone and had to be patient over at least 10 laps to cleanly pass all I needed, well I think most could understand my frustration.
I'm sure some are saying to reset my stuff, make sure nat open etc. I'm running a wired connection on cable and anyone who races with me here/elsewhere knows I have NO connection/lag issues.

I guess it might have been nice for some wiggle room on the rules because of all the problems... VERY
late start/lobby connect etc. Penalty plus start at the rear, and no chance of HARD CHARGER,

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!
Kinda sucks Exclamation

ok... just saw on fm.net that I didnt get the 10 sec penalty for being in B lobby. Anyone have the replay for this? Just wanted to see starting grid order.....
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 am

I'd like to add a big congratulations to my Drake International teammates SaintedPlacebo4 on his pole and hard-fought victory and QlutchElectro for the Hard Charger Award. I know you guys had to work really hard for these achievements. As a rookie to this league, I couldn't have asked to join a more dedicated and helpful team, or for a better start to our season.

That is of course, except for my not-so-illustrious contribution to the Incident Report. I'd like to apologize again to Snowman529. I'm afraid, despite my best efforts, I let the excitement of my first race get to me, and started off in about the worst way possible; by contacting the car in front of me before the race even began. I knew I was too close, but until I watched the replay, I actually thought I had just hit a big bump or else I would have said something during the race. I was glad you were still able to run in second place until the AI took you out at least.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 am

No worries man, stuff happens. I don't think it affected my race at all. I was actually running faster than my practice times so maybe it helped me. The competition in this series is second to none, so everyone is a little on edge, especially in the first race. It's a long season and anything can happen. Good racing with you man. I'll see you out there.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks again guys. And thanks to tommy and dr piihb. i would love to repeat at mazda. but its parts unknown to me as i have never raced there before.
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

congrats sainted on your win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next