Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Go down 
+25
Maxximilllion
QlutchElectro
Blahzay xxl
The LSA
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
killerz2801
lukemad9999
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
Basicblaq
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
jpnvr4
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
OLDFenderBender
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Basticular
Kamikaze1414
ClownNinjaUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
killerz2801

killerz2801

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah Kentucky. Thanks to the ARMY. I actually like it here though. Anyways, I looked to see what everyone was running before I joined and wanted to be a lil different. Still a GM company, and that's all that matters to me. LS Power!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 pm

i really wish i didn't lag out of that one ST race...still bugs me lol. gambit and i would be fighting for first in GT and ST, would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

My appologizes to Sublime for the avoidable contact. Pred please review B lobby and punish accordingly.

Warpig dive bombing me...the jury is out.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

If something happens after the replay stops and enough drivers can confirm the action it will get penalized accordingly. It is common racing knowledge if you cut a corner and gain a position or an advantage you must give the position back immediately, If not you get black flagged and get a pit drive through penalty.

As for the rants...meh, I understand racers get angry and need to vent etc. It is a racing series. I will say this...Any intentional, clearly intentional contact has severe punishment around here. So please be careful of how you retaliate on track.

I will begin working on results etc tomorrow. I had a pretty busy and crazy Monday.

As for my GT luck this season....damn pathetic is all I can say. had a decent start at Sebring and it has gone to hell in a handbasket every race since. Laguna Seca early race contact due to my own minor mistake, Road America Lag damage, Indianapolis and some stupid pit glitch. All I can do is dig in and keep the fight goin. NeverQuit.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

now you know how to avoid it pred lol at least that's a plus
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Yeah Kentucky. Thanks to the ARMY. I actually like it here though. Anyways, I looked to see what everyone was running before I joined and wanted to be a lil different. Still a GM company, and that's all that matters to me. LS Power!!

I like this guy. Always nice to see another GM fan. They are hard to find these days.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:50 am

When do the points and the fishing positions usually get posted? And does anyone know the average GS race pace for last season at Atlanta? Would like to get more than 2 days to set the car up for this race lol.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:24 am

Points are up by no later than Wednesday, as far as times you can look @ last seasons schedule. Click on the track and it will have the times.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 am

Indianapolis Grand Prix Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for another strong win in the #77 Ferrari F50 of Alpha Racing International.

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by BasicBlaq in the #00 Ascari KZ1R for Charging through the field from 18th to finish 8th gaining 10 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by killerz2801 {R} in the #233 Holden HSV GTS for Charging from 11th in the field to finish 7th gaining 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by SaintedPlacebo4 in the #3 Honda S2000 RWD for Charging from 24th in the field to finish 10th gaining a Hard Charging 14 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

There were a few incidents and other minor bumps and a lil rubbing of cars but nothing worthy of further noting.

STILL UNDER REVIEW

GS

SkiNl3Y - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN - Warning Cutting corners

Lap 6 Turn 6 - SkiNl3Y and Hiredgun308 have a light contact that causes Hiredgun308 to spin. Race Incident.

Lap 6 Turn 1 -DaB1GKahuna 007 rear ends Chaos II causing slight damage. Warning Imposed.

GT

Blakeystar - Creates Contact with Kannibal Fish {R} before the race begins by anticipating the start and rear ending the Dodge Viper causing significant damage. Penalty unable to be imposed no points earned and did not complete enough laps to earn points.

Blakeystar - Lap 5 Turn 10 cuts turn 10 and gains a position and causes contact with Kannibal Fish {R} then continues to crowd Kannibal Fish{R} into turn 11 forcing the Viper CC to go off track then Blakeystar stays tight to the corner and Kannibal Fish {R} must contact Blakeystar to return to the racing surface

Blakeystar - Lap 7 after not making any attempt to avoid a damaged car on the front straight causing a major incident. He then sits on the inside of the track waiting until cars approach his stationary position on the inside of the track. He then hits the gas and drives directly into the path of the #81 Aston Martin V12 Vantage of Abramsmech17 who was attempting to pass safely on the outside of the track. This was clearly deliberate and intentional contact with clear malicious intent. NOT TOLERATED and has been banned from racing within this series and Blakeystar has been mentioned to other organized race series as a malicious driver and black listed.

jeckel4438 - Warning . Causes a poor race start not in single file, Completely takes out track markers prior to racing conditions

BLAHZAY xxl - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

Warpig2012 - Penalty of 5 points imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

hannibaljazz 98 - Penalty of 30 seconds imposed for cutting corners 1 & 10 repeatedly and several times breaking rule 6.4.

DTM Sn1p3r {R} - Warning Corner Cutting.

KikRox268 - Warning Corner Cutting.

THF dvsSublime - Warning Corner Cutting.

retrodward - Warning Corner Cutting.

Lap 6 Turn 1 - Sambinksey rear ends THF dvsSublime causing significant damage then Sambinksey retires from the race. Penalty -5 Points.

Lap 6 Turn 1 - Light contact between Warpig2012, retrodward & hannibaljazz 98. Race Incident.

Lap 6 Turn 3 retroward while being closely raced eases off the gas momentarily catching Warpig2012 off guard and thus creating light contact. No Penalty. Race Incident

Results are up Indianapolis Grand Prix >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points NOT Updated.

Top 3 has NOT been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
GS/GT B Room
GS/GT C Room

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact}
1 Races Left: (GS) Tachyon Racing {R} #99 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) {Contact}
2 Races Left (GS) SkiNl3Y #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) hannibaljazz 98 {Corner Cutting}
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:12 am

Thank you my I have another... because a 30 second penalty is not justice......sorry pred but this guy is making a mockery of your system what you seen was NOTHING COMPARED to after the replay though i don't condone vigilante's that penalty is not enough.... nobody will say anything so iwill....in my opinion he is worse then he who got sued by metallica
This is both sad and frustratingj
Back to top Go down
Blakeystar

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 am

Pred you need to look carefully and ask questions before just arriving at these conclusions...I looked at the replay as well was other persons in the series and both me and them see what you call malicious as LAG nothing but that. How is it that i could jump from last to 5th then back to last just like that? You need to take a look at the ST replay i was out at the second lap because of lag hit but i guess you won't see that because i'm a "malicious" driver. The damaged car on the track, i saw him late i didn't hit him on purpose plus why would i wait for someone to come around and take them out? How is it that my car moved took him out and went back to the position it was in right by the pits and start moving again? I'm not a malicious driver and there are many ppl that know this. This is not my first season racing i don't see why i would come back from having a good first season to just be doing Boo boo like this to ppl.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 am

Ok in my own defense the lines i took on those corners are the same as my qualifying laps which is non penalize, the game counted them as clean laps.With an exception on a few laps i took those corners like i qualified. Now after the pit crash i was taking those same lines but my car handling was jacked up which made me brake and miss the correct turn........i never had a penalty for cutting because im not that type of driver.....

Last edited by Blahzay xxl on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 am

Blakeystar wrote:
Pred you need to look carefully and ask questions before just arriving at these conclusions...I looked at the replay as well was other persons in the series and both me and them see what you call malicious as LAG nothing but that. How is it that i could jump from last to 5th then back to last just like that? You need to take a look at the ST replay i was out at the second lap because of lag hit but i guess you won't see that because i'm a "malicious" driver. The damaged car on the track, i saw him late i didn't hit him on purpose plus why would i wait for someone to come around and take them out? How is it that my car moved took him out and went back to the position it was in right by the pits and start moving again? I'm not a malicious driver and there are many ppl that know this. This is not my first season racing i don't see why i would come back from having a good first season to just be doing Boo boo like this to ppl.

Blakey...I won't consider you a malicious driver but anyone who looks at the C room replay will have to agree that the collison between you and Jeckel was avoidable and not sure what you were thinking when U turn around right in front of Adramsmech. If you did what you did to anyone else they would have asked for your head on a platter. I don't know if I would have banned you from the series but I would have put you on probation for the remainder of the season cause that was just a bad call on your part.

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am

Well overall it sounds like a really rough weekend for most. So many warning and penalties and even a ban stick being beaten. Wow!

Kind of reminds me of the review of the alps two seasons ago.....so many corner cuts.

On a lighter note, hopefully this week has turned my luck around. I had a good weekend and maybe now I can have a few good races and work my way back up in points. Its tough with a short field to gain points. The top drivers never seem to fall far enough back for me to gain a real points advantage and gain any positions. I got my work cut out for me from here on.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:18 am

Sorry for all the mishaps that everyone had. Happy to hear that I got the hard charger award for my fist race, so thanks. Really need to work on the HOLDEN to get it competive for Atlanta. As of now I'm 2 seconds off the pole position set last year...ugh. Still looking forward to a great race.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 am

When PIR is updated. Do u need to do another Sebring replay???? Just double checking
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 am

killerz2801 wrote:
When PIR is updated. Do u need to do another Sebring replay???? Just double checking
They are done go to standings on the web page:)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

I see that. So no replay needs to be sent to pred again after the changes are made? Don't mean to be a pain, just don't want anyone thinking that I am cheating or anything. Seen the forums from last season, and don't want those problems.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 am

killerz2801 wrote:
I see that. So no replay needs to be sent to pred again after the changes are made? Don't mean to be a pain, just don't want anyone thinking that I am cheating or anything. Seen the forums from last season, and don't want those problems.

no..not sure why you had to do a race at sebring..but once you are in the series there is no need to re-apply. I think Pred wanted to just see race before he accepted your registration...
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 am

Congrat to both RaceBoy and Matt for your wins...

I am so glad with my time even thought my qualify time was garbage but I am glad I was able to run a clean and damage free race....I really feel sorry for the incident that happened on lap 1 and if I knew that kannibal had gotten that much damage i would have restarted the race.

Man there was a lot of cutting corner penalities this week...my question is did the cutting corner register as a dirty lap? Cause if it didn't should they have received the penalities
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am

The cheating needs to be checked on. Not with every driver. Only a select few. Other wise other then me lagged out on lap 26 it was a great race. I cant believe i lagged out and still came in 2nd overall. The F1 has done a great good and will do even better through the rest of the season.

Nein Shiza ALL THE WAY
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 am

glroca wrote:
The cheating needs to be checked on. Not with every driver. Only a select few.

isn't that what the probation period for?

but congrats on achieving 2nd place even with a lag out very impressive
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Hmm if im not mistaken turn 10 @ Indy can be taken over the tip of the grass fairly deep without counting as dirty. It might be worth doing a few laps and going further and further over until you get a dirty lap there bc it is a very interesting turn. my theory is that the longer cars are able to get their front wheels back on the pavement before their rear hit the dirt. oh well i cant believe i made it this far into the season with only 4% clutch damage total. I am liking what that Holden is doing, nice job.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks sainted. I'm just trying to keep up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next