Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Go down 
+25
Maxximilllion
QlutchElectro
Blahzay xxl
The LSA
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
killerz2801
lukemad9999
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
Basicblaq
Warpig2011
Dr PiiHB
jpnvr4
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
OLDFenderBender
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Basticular
Kamikaze1414
ClownNinjaUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 pm

I was running so good had podium in my view but like Pred said you can't mix a ferrari and a s7.Never have i seen anything like this in my forza life but hey it is what it is...
Look out the next track is my Favorite track and im not backing down..see ya on the track.
Back to top Go down
QlutchElectro

QlutchElectro

PostSubject: Bad Night    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Well unfortunately i had some technical difficulties with my new CSR Pedals. The Gear for the potentiometer broke for reasons unknown so i had to bust out the adhesives lol. Luckly i was able to make the repair but on the downside didnt get to race in my assigned room. Hopefully all will be good for next week.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

QlutchElectro wrote:
Well unfortunately i had some technical difficulties with my new CSR Pedals. The Gear for the potentiometer broke for reasons unknown so i had to bust out the adhesives lol. Luckly i was able to make the repair but on the downside didnt get to race in my assigned room. Hopefully all will be good for next week.

Tell fanatec you got a bum pair and they will send you a new on if you ship it to them, they are normally pretty good with stuff liek that from what i have heard. and what i have heard is that when their stuff breaks people are able to send it in and get it repaired fairly simply.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
.....you will not finish another race....

I like the way you think. Somethings got to give. Driving like you have no sense is not acceptable in a lobby. Lucky we had that first restart. A certain someone decided to try and dump me in turn three. That was strike three as far as I'm concerned. The gloves have officially been taken off. Time to get aggressive on track. That's right, up until this point you have seen laid back and passive Travis. Imagine that Tommy, the battles so far have been laid back, but now its time to get serious. Time for aggressive and nein shiza taking Travis to appear. So if your name rhymes with henly, look out. This caddys big and has no problem moving little Irish tw@ts driving British automobiles out of its way. The all American Caddy is done playing. NEIN SHIZA MOTHA TRUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I like the way you think. Somethings got to give. Driving like you have no sense is not acceptable in a lobby. Lucky we had that first restart. A certain someone decided to try and dump me in turn three. That was strike three as far as I'm concerned. The gloves have officially been taken off. Time to get aggressive on track. That's right, up until this point you have seen laid back and passive Travis. Imagine that Tommy, the battles so far have been laid back, but now its time to get serious. Time for aggressive and nein shiza taking Travis to appear. So if your name rhymes with henly, look out. This caddys big and has no problem moving little Irish tw@ts driving British automobiles out of its way. The all American Caddy is done playing. NEIN SHIZA MOTHA TRUCKERS!
made my night get um
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

made my night get um

Its those darned drunk irishmen making a muck of everything lmao.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:

Time to get aggressive on track. That's right, up until this point you have seen laid back and passive Travis. Imagine that Tommy, the battles so far have been laid back, but now its time to get serious.

oh god this should be both interesting and challenging just hope it does not go down the wrong side of aggresive (I mean dangerous), but from what I have seen of your driving with the battles we have had I doubt you will do anything I consider dangerous, rather surefooted.

on the certain other Aston Martin driver I cannot say I saw any of these moves that driver was making, but from what it sounds like its certainly very bad and dangerous moves (no offence to the person involved).

I hope all of this will get resolved and will be interested to hear what Pred's decision is on the matter

on a lighter note, well done to matt for that great win, I know I would not been able to do what you did with your PI level and you truly deserve the win.
Back to top Go down
DaB1GKahuna 007

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 am

sounds more like more penalties need to be given out for bad sportsmanship.... i for one played it safe and lost more than a few seconds ( as im sure many others in B lobby did) making safe passes.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 am

First congratulations to the Flying kitty and Matt H.
Roca hell of a run brother proud of yah
now about the F{<>ing hack that takes it in the back do not take this as a threat....you are DONE my whole mission is to end you in every race this season you have went out of your way to cheat whenever you could mostly after the replay that's ok in on it now i have two teammates that are leading NSA in points so now its you and i....in 4 time goldgolves
Picture jimmy Spencer and tommy kendall Paul Tracy all in one its on and the only thing you can do is hide....hiding is only temporary......WE ARE NEIN SHIZA!!!
Lassie its time you get put down....

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 am

would have raced last night, but had to do some computer tech for a friend of mine. It was a good thing I was there though, they would have never thought of having a bent CPU pin would cause the computer to not boot.

I should be back for Road Atlanta at least
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 am

Go back to bed lol
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:24 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
now about the F{<>ing hack that takes it in the back do not take this as a threat....you are DONE my whole mission is to end you in every race this season you have went out of your way to cheat whenever you could mostly after the replay that's ok in on it now i have two teammates that are leading NSA in points so now its you and i....in 4 time goldgolves
Picture jimmy Spencer and tommy kendall Paul Tracy all in one its on and the only thing you can do is hide....hiding is only temporary......WE ARE NEIN SHIZA!!!

Sorry to hear you were damanage in B room but I am sure it is nothing compared to what happened to Adramsmech. I truly have to give Adramsmech the sportsmanship award for this race. I didn't realize what happened till I watched the replay. There was nothing said he just kept on racing. Hats off to you Adramsmech
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:32 am

@ basic don't get me wrong its not about my damage but how he turned turn one in to a strait shoot on more then once
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 am

Note to self- stay away from the caddie...
Sorry to hear all that happened in A lobby.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 am

NIEN SHIZA STYLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 am

Ps... sorry to the F50 on my outside mirror gitch plus lassie hit his brakes
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I have read some of the responses so far, and some of you are like "Are these guys for real?! What happened?" I can understand where you're coming from. Its more of a personal issue with the given driver. I personally can't stand cheating, especially if you are doing it after a replay to gain an unseen advantage. I mentioned earlier that it was strike three. Strike one happened on week two, again, it was a personal attack directed at me. Strike two was involving my teammates in the goings on. Nein Shiza Autosports is a family, if you're with us then no one will mess with you. I will make sure of that. Strike three was the blatant corner cutting. That's just poor sportsmanship and driving right there. Not to mention that it was done to not only gain quicker laps but also to make an illegal pass on a family member. So I restate the fact that play time is over. No need to worry though, I believe most of you know I will race clean if at all possible. Only now there will be less room given for someone to get a nose inside and if I am inside of someone heading into a corner I will no longer back off because the person outside would rather spin themselves out than avoid a collision. Only exception being one particularly underdriven Aston. For you sir, I leave no space and will make no attempt to avoid. To you, I say "Good day".
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:41 pm

to the new guys that are worried about the caddies and their rants. dont worry about them. they arent going to get you. they are a good bunch of guys. its more of a heated rivalry of aggressively clean drivers and a system abuser. no names, no names. but if pred would like to pm me about what i saw during the race i am more than happy to, i know on the first few restarts (well before them) i saw that certain illegal move being made in turns 1 and 2. And anyone in the lobby might have heard me make a comment on it when i saw it the few times i did in the races that we restarted. but really, new guys dont be worried. its a good series and the guys are clean. its just when you get one or 2 guys here or there that like to stir up stuff and get other drivers mad this is what you get.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm

I am not used to saying this but lol! sainted is right. We aren't out for everyone, just one in particular. This is still one of my favorite series to run and this season has changed my view on the level of competitiveness here. This is a great place to race with a great group of people. We are honored to have you guys join the ranks.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I know, it was more of a joke than anything. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Sorry to hear you were damanage in B room but I am sure it is nothing compared to what happened to Adramsmech. I truly have to give Adramsmech the sportsmanship award for this race. I didn't realize what happened till I watched the replay. There was nothing said he just kept on racing. Hats off to you Adramsmech

thanks for the kind words basic, but im not entirely sure what happened to me??? can you send me your replay so i can take a look at it. thanks again
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
I know, it was more of a joke than anything. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Thats alright i just wanted to squash any doubts, not exactly a good race to set the tone for teh series for you if you know what im saying. Once you get a few under your belt you will feel out the rhythm of the series. But welcome aboard, if you see me on forza feel free to message me with any questions or concerns you may have. I am always welcome to help out. I think this season has had a rocky start for most. With Pred on a a bad luck streak like you wouldnt believe, and Nein Shiza plagued by a sinister dark cloud... or should i say irish... the season is very very interesting. I cant wait for the half way point when everything heats up.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks for everything so far from everyone. Not worried about the drama. I truly think its kinda cool Ina way. Reminds me of NASCAR drama. I'm sure they will work it out on there own..( good or bad) that's the beauty of racing. And will deff. take u up on the offer sainted. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Thanks for everything so far from everyone. Not worried about the drama. I truly think its kinda cool Ina way. Reminds me of NASCAR drama. I'm sure they will work it out on there own..( good or bad) that's the beauty of racing. And will deff. take u up on the offer sainted. Thanks again.
...KILLER your from kentucky?....we don't take kindly to those from kentucky roun heer...
ask rowdy;)...jk its good to see some new drivers and new cars...other then more astons or POS's i mean Porshe's...frauding slip cheers
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:
...KILLER your from kentucky?....we don't take kindly to those from kentucky roun heer...
ask rowdy;)...jk its good to see some new drivers and new cars...other then more astons or POS's i mean Porshe's...frauding slip cheers

oh hahaha roscoe but i bet you rather see a friendly porsche rival coming up on you than an aston of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway    Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 4 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next