Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley

Go down 
+28
R3troD
AAR WolfPack
T66MKIV
HUGH B 006
Maxximilllion
lukemad9999
Predators41
Avcracy
jpnvr4
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
Blahzay xxl
OLDFenderBender
Swan
monette92
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Peader24
Basicblaq
Hiredgun308
Matthnt
No1 Tommy Smurf
killerz2801
Basticular
Raceboy77
The LSA
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Btw Hugh B 006 is teammate of the week man. he pushed me all the way around maple after i hit a "xbox button" car in ST.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

the fact we finished on the same second a car length apart boggles my mind
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Congrats to Roca and Citizen for your apparently stellar performances. Raceboy, I HATE those DAMN Twinkies!!! That's both seasons I've run now that they've screwed me up. But...Alps! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Apparently I am supposed to take a picture of my lagout lobby finish with the camera that I don't have. X'D

So because I'll literally never be able to win a lagout lobby and just wasted an extra hour of racing (alone).

Just count me for the eleven laps that I actually squeezed into record.

Also, I twinkied at about 35, just cruising back onto the track from a late brake lock. LAWL. Didn't honestly think you could flip from the outside cruisin' in. Is it possible that the twinkies killed my connection? HAHA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 pm

How else would we know what your time was if you didnt take a pic swan, and im sure your phone has a camera.

I myself lagged out on lap 12 but finished and retained my position from before a lagged out Smile

Grats on your win piihb you deserved it, see you all at the alps
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

congrats to roca and piihb, great job guys. hopefully a few GT cars in A lobby flipped or crashed lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:07 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
How else would we know what your time was if you didnt take a pic swan, and im sure your phone has a camera.

I myself lagged out on lap 12 but finished and retained my position from before a lagged out Smile

WHAT phone.... :/ Homie don't roll like that.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm

(Haku) BVR Swan wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:

if it happens, gotta find a way if you want it to count unfortunately :/
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
(Haku) BVR Swan wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:

if it happens, gotta find a way if you want it to count unfortunately :/

Yh man it happens you gotta make sure u get some kinda proof to show. It happened to me and i didn't get to take a proper photo but i manage to save the replay which i think would help along with the time i cross the finish line in my head so that to is a plus.....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: NEIN SHIZA CARES   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

WE AT NEIN SHIZA Whould like to Congratulate GLR ROCA & DR PIIHB
On there Unblieveable wins. YOU DID THE PINK PROUD!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I need the last couple of times from ST please.

And can we PLEASE move forward from the previous conversation. No MORE COMMENTS on the matter PLEASE

Can we just have race talk for a couple of races. enough of the bashing of one another. Please Please Please.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Just wanted to say congratulations to Roca. Great race and win buddy.

Hiredgun, one hell of a race man. I pushed that caddy as hard as I could. One of the most intense battles I've had. Running that hard at those speeds and that close was incredible. Great race.
Back to top Go down
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 am

YES BOYYS !!!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 am

Very disappointing race for me at least.. I dropped my controller 20 minutes before the race and my clutch button were sticking when shifting. This cause all kind of problems and I still was able to run some good times but because of the sticking I endup spinning out a few times and on lap 18 it happened, I couldn't get my car to shift properly and it took me over to the twinkies and that was all she wrote. I was able to finsh but I know I finished way behind B room.

Going to Walmart to go see about 2 new controllers this will be my 5th controller ssiiiiggghhh

Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

Sorry to hear that man. I know that my back side pickered up when I almost rolled it coming out of the porshe curves. Sucks to hear that some had bad luck here.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Very disappointing race for me at least.. I dropped my controller 20 minutes before the race and my clutch button were sticking when shifting. This cause all kind of problems and I still was able to run some good times but because of the sticking I endup spinning out a few times and on lap 18 it happened, I couldn't get my car to shift properly and it took me over to the twinkies and that was all she wrote. I was able to finsh but I know I finished way behind B room.

Going to Walmart to go see about 2 new controllers this will be my 5th controller ssiiiiggghhh

My clutch sticks randomly. after i pit it stared and i had 36% in 3 laps lol.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Just wanted to say congratulations to Roca. Great race and win buddy.

Hiredgun, one hell of a race man. I pushed that caddy as hard as I could. One of the most intense battles I've had. Running that hard at those speeds and that close was incredible. Great race.

I put everything the car and I had out there on the track there was nothing left man nothing. You drove a great race and you should be proud of that win. The racing between us was some of the best I have had. Congratulation on the win well deserved.

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:59 am

Well, unfortunately had an incident with the twinkies heading into Mulsanne on lap 5 and rolled again this week. Crazy, considering I ran something like 40-50 practice laps and barely touched them..... Wanted to acknowledge T66MK4 for attempting to right me as he came back around. You sir, are a true gentleman racer.

Congrats to all the winners this week, see everyone in the Alps.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Sorry Tach, I know that's 2 in a row, don't get discouraged, all you can do is learn and apply to the next race buddy.

Also in our lobby, Dog rolled and T66 DNF'd on lap 20, got a little lonely on the track with just me, Abrams and Forst for the final 5 laps. Thanks to Abrams for taking care of the lobby and paperwork and T66 for the entertainment.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 pm

maxximilllion wrote:
Sorry Tach, I know that's 2 in a row, don't get discouraged, all you can do is learn and apply to the next race buddy.

No worries, I got a jump on my testing/tuning for Bernese with the hour of free time I suddenly had... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HUGH B 006

HUGH B 006

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Btw Hugh B 006 is teammate of the week man. he pushed me all the way around maple after i hit a "xbox button" car in ST.

Haha no problem Sainted!! Glad I could help out a teammate in need! Very Happy

I will have to look at the replay of that, and when you "accidentally pitted" lol!
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Rather boring for me not enough car to keep up with the pack,but did have fun listening to Basic.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Rather boring for me not enough car to keep up with the pack,but did have fun listening to Basic.

Lost my concentration so many times with his screaming lol
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't have any issues with it, but that's the reason why I took my headset off.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
I don't have any issues with it, but that's the reason why I took my headset off.

I can understand that, but when your racing for the lead and you have to say oh im on you left or right i cant take it off. Plus there was GS and slow GT cars that i have to call to so i rather not take if off but thats my opinion of it. Certain things work better for other i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley   SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 8 GT/GS Le Mans - ST Maple Valley
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next