Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS

Go down 
+19
Sn1p3r
bigdutyDMomoney
Chedocidezilla
oddball7000
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Matthnt
worminfested73
Zenrad
AAR WolfPack
Ruptured Duck77
Raceboy77
Manuel CR
Gameking8
The Posimosh
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
xlx Outlaw xlx
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:36 pm

youre a fast guy bud. and mighty clean and consistent so its going to be tough to get things just right to make for close racing. the damage evened things out really well and you had a real race against tommy. im curious what it would take to have that be the case without having damage you know? im sure you enjoy pushing more then hotlapping.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 am

I don't think I would have been able to get by easily. I know in decent on Sedona just because of the technicality of it. Tracks that are speedy I'll have a hell of a tough time keeping up no matter what though. It gets kind of iffy when I have to push a car which is unstable to begin with to the limits with damage though, defs funner without that bit :p
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 am

Max my brother....hell of a run for hard charger....keep that hammer down the caddy can win at the HOCH
If only there was a doctor in the house!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 am

The Dr. is out. Running in fear of the EZT Saleens. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: FINAL RESULTS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Sedona Raceway Park Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Sedona Raceway Park Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT A & B Rooms
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to No1 Tommy Smurf for the win in the #90 Maserati MC12! The first win of his Forza Sports Car Series career!

GS - Congratulations to EZT Sabre {R} for the win in the #339 Saleen S281E! This is also his first win of his Forza Sport Car Series career!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in his #96 Ford Fusion Sport RWD!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by hannibaljazz 98 in the #98 Ferrari 458 Italia for Charging through the field from 12th to finish 5th gaining a hard charging 7 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Maxximilllion in the #2 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe for Charging through the field from 14th to finish 10th gaining a hard charging 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by jpnVR4 in the #79 Scion FR-S RWD for Charging from 14th in the field to finish 9th gaining a Hard Charging 5 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

No Infractions noted. Good clean race. There were a couple of racing incident contacts.

No1 Tommy Smurf - Lag - Lap 1: Early in the lap there is some type of spatial lag that gives No1 Tommy Smurf damage while going three wide into the turn even though no car to car contact was made.

CitizenS0ldier3 - Livery Infraction - #34 Ford Mustang GT RWD The #34 on the rear of the vehicle is near impossible to see. Please make it more easily visible with a contrasting color.

GS

No penalizing contacts noted. There were some lil rubs and slight racing contact.

GT

jpnVR4 & DTM Sn1p3r(GS) - Double Warning - Lap 31 turn 1 both racers get together as jpnVR4 attempts the pass. From both racers accounts of the story and a witness to the event the fault or avoidable contact cannot be placed upon a single driver.

AAR GTDon - Warning - Passing by going off the racing surface and below the white line on the oval section of track.

ROCBOTM {R} - Penalty 5 Points and 2 Race Probation - Lap 1 Turn 4 Avoidable Contact rear ending the #14 Chevrolet Corvette Racing ZR1 of ROSCOEpCOTRAIN causing significant damage and slight loss of control.

QlutchElectro - Penalty 5 Points and 2 Race Probation - Lap 1 Turn 4 Avoidable Contact rear ending the #78 Pagani Zonda Clinique Roadster* of ClownNinjaUSMC causing significant damage and slight loss of control.

Kamikaze1414 - Warning - Lap 2 Turn 3 slight contact while racing against the #73 Mosler MT900S* of worminfested73 {R}. worminfested73 {R} was on the inside of the turn and Kamikaze1414 was on the outside Kamikaze1414 turned down and into worminfested73 {R} causing slight damge.

Funny moment Lap 4 Kamikaze1414 & ClownNinjaUSMC attempt to go through the kink 2 wide! Knew that wasn't gonna work! Neither racer wanted to give an inch.

There are other notable contacts however upon several reviews are deemed racing incidents as two racers racing each other hard.

Results are up Sedona Raceway Park
>>> Sedona Raceway Park Results Click Here <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points NOT Updated. (Soon)

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED (Soon)

Leaders Points Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: R3troD (GT) - Leaving the designated racing surface
2 Races Left: ROCBOTM {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: QlutchElectro (GT) - Avoidable Contact
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Nice finish Max! Good to see a good finish. Cool
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 pm

FYI all, I'm out for the season thanks to my crappy modem. I might be back if I can figure out the problem, but for now I can't keep giving away points because my modem won't stay connected more than an hour at a time. Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Winners Pictures Updated. Team Points Updated.

AAR GTDon That is no good man. I was looking forward to a race when your 'engine' didn't blow and have a few battles with that Saleen. I think Netgear makes great engines that would last you for a whole season or longer! You can get em for great prices on E-Bay or Amazon. Probably even your local store. (never heard of a router that times out every hour...is that maybe a settings issue?)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

I had ATT for the longest and our internet started to do funny things like that and we requested a replacement router. sure enough started working fine. they said that after 2 year they start to go anyways.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah, thanks guys, I will probably have to do that, get a new one from Centurylink. I'm just sick of this thing rebooting randomly after an hour or so whenever I'm on.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Okay, well, looks like I might have fixed the problem, so far so good. I should be able to compete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS   Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season X Race 5 Sedona Raceway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6