Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS

Go down 
+14
Gameking8
The LSA
Speed Demon 69
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
The Posimosh
xlx Outlaw xlx
SaintedPlacebo4
Manuel CR
Zenrad
Ruptured Duck77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xlx Outlaw xlx

Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Didn't Sabre drop at lap 46, not lap 25?

If I'm reading that correctly.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:26 pm

xlx Outlaw xlx wrote:
I know you didn't, and didn't mean to single me out, it was just a very good example to bring up such a topic, hmm?

And you're right. Ironically, at Long Beach, the Team Falken Porsche did the exact same thing towards the end. They've got a bit more experience than I do.

Here's to a good race at Catalunya across the board though.

it happens to the best. things happen fast and a miscalculation can leave you eating a wall or worse, someone elses car. everyone drives with a different level of aggressiveness and thats what makes things interesting. raceboy, ched, and i are examples of the play it safe rule. other drivers go hard. its a risk reward thing. got ti figure it out on the fly. math helps lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm

i believe i should of won hard charger in GS
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm

damn you Jpn
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 pm

lol pred didn't wanna give his teammate a time penalty :p but DAMMIT JP, kicked me out of the top 5 in st Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Only reason I did not give him a time penalty was because it would have been the lesser of a penalty. The points hit is a more severe penalty. 10 points is more costly than a 40 second time penalty. I don't play favoritism AT ALL. 0%.  

Now about your teammate... Suspect

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 pm

lolol just messin bro, retro's an idiot though :/
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
i believe i should of won hard charger in GS
If my math is correct, which it prob isn't, I think both you gained 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:57 am

Pred had sainted or someone with it originally and so i said i had gained the most points but hired also gained six and finished higher so he got it
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Only reason I did not give him a time penalty was because it would have been the lesser of a penalty. The points hit is a more severe penalty. 10 points is more costly than a 45 second time penalty. I don't play favoritism AT ALL. 0%.  

Now about your teammate... Suspect

So what your saying is its okay to crash a gs car who isnt in your way at all, isnt fighting you for the racing line etc?  Luke cost me nearly a minute on total time and 4 positions. In fairness he should also get a time penalty because its AVOIDABLE CONTACT.   Dont make me quote regulations to you Pred. We both know I know more about the regs than you do.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 am

Lets use our heads here and talk like we have some sense. I never said and would never say it's ok to crash anyone.  If you know MORE about the regulations then me then you would know there is a time penalty or a points penalty on step 1 and has not been both(even though it says and/or).  The penalty LUKEMADE9999 was given was more severe than 5 pts or the 40 second penalty. It was also more severe than had I given him 5pts AND a 40 second penalty. The additional 40 seconds would have dropped him ONE position thus one point making it a 6 point infraction.  He was given 10 point infraction.  So your delusions of more knowledge than me on the rules are just that delusions matthnt.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 am

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Pred had sainted or someone with it originally and so i said i had gained the most points but hired also gained six and finished higher so he got it
It was originally done correctly on the results write up here in the forums and also in the point standings. I just put the *HC* by the wrong name on the race results. Which I corrected.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Lets use our heads here and talk like we have some sense. I never said and would never say it's ok to crash anyone.  If you know MORE about the regulations then me then you would know there is a time penalty or a points penalty on step 1 and has not been both(even though it says and/or).  The penalty LUKEMADE9999 was given was more severe than 5 pts or the 40 second penalty. It was also more severe than had I given him 5pts AND a 40 second penalty. The additional 40 seconds would have dropped him ONE position thus one point making it a 6 point infraction.  He was given 10 point infraction.  So your delusions of more knowledge than me on the rules are just that delusions matthnt.
Lets see...your rules are based off Grand Am, Alms and Pirelli World Challenge rules. In two of those series they no longer do simple drive thru penalties for avoidable contact.  Stop and hold plus 60 seconds is the normal penalty for avoidable contact.  

Ive had to correct you about half a dozen times over the years when you misquote actual racing series regulations.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 am

I remember getting a time penalty when I caused 15% rear damage to kurt at lemans a few seasons ago. I had 60% everywhere after being struck by luke yet no time penalty for him. There can't be grey areas of the rules where you can deem that no time penalty can be given for avoidable contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:56 am

We are talking THIS series rules. Obviously we can't fully replicate real series so our rules are set to fit this series. The ALMS, Grand Am etc don't have lag, don't have a misaligned damage system where a hit on the left you get damage on the right.  Etc

I have never said I know every rule of every series. I am more knowledgeable than most though.  So yes I have been corrected. As well as you have been corrected matthnt. (as recently as today) No one is perfect. I have no idea why you feel the need to say you corrected me at some point. You want a cookie? Some recognition? Here I will say it to everyone "MATTHNT HAS CORRECTED ME A FEW TIMES ON OTHER SERIES RULES" There...Satisfied.Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Matthnt wrote:
I remember getting a time penalty when I caused 15% rear damage to kurt at lemans a few seasons ago. I had 60% everywhere after being struck by luke yet no time penalty for him. There can't be grey areas of the rules where you can deem that no time penalty can be given for avoidable contact.

That's why the rules say and/or. It is decided by the severity of the incident and the circumstances leading to the incidents.  
Once again, IDK why you keep mentioning a time penalty for LUKEMADE9999. Check your reading comprehension. The penalty given to him was MORE than a time penalty, it was MORE than 5 points, it was MORE than if I gave him a 5pts AND a 40 second time penalty. Now if it pleases you more I will simply give him a 5pt penalty and 40 seconds as per the actual rule since there can be no "grey" areas.

Otherwise this situation has been settled per the rules of this series and in an equitable manner. There needs to be no further discussion pertaining to this subject.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 pm

anybody in gt in that wants to run lemans?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:03 pm

I just got on, i can ru some laps with you .
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 pm

bet im on
Back to top Go down
xlx Outlaw xlx

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm hoping to spend some good time tomorrow on it. Sort of tuned the car earlier in the week, but I need to learn the track a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: FINAL HOCKENHEIM RESULTS   Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Hockenheimring Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Hockenheimring Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT A,B, & C Rooms
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in the #77 Ferrari F50!

GS - Congratulations to DTM Sn1p3r  for the win in the #269 Saleen S281E!

ST- Congratulations to h4yes01 for the win in his #64 Ford Mustang GT RWD!  His first win of his FSCS Career.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN in the #14 Chevrolet Corvette Racing ZR1 for Charging through the field from 16th to finish 8th gaining a hard charging 8 positions! 

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Hiredgun308 in the #22 Ford GT for Charging through the field from 9th to finish 3rd gaining a hard charging 6 positions! 

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by jpnVR4 in the #79 Scion FR-S RWD for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 5th gaining a Hard Charging 12 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

No contact infractions noted. Good clean race.

Lap 1 Turn 3, VeteranOutlaw76 appears to brake-check SVT No Brakes when entering the Parabolika straight. It causes an accordion effect and No brakes rear-ends VeteranOutlaw76 and sustains damage. PredatorUSMC then rear-ends SVT No Brakes as well, PredatorUSMC had no way of avoiding the collision and neither did SVT No Brakes as it was a clear 'flat out' section. 

Lap 1 Turn 7 (if you count the Parabolika as a turn) PredatorUSMC goes in deep on the inside of Retro and forces Retro off of his line. There is very light side to side contact resulting in no damage to either car. 

Lap 6 the Hairpin R3troD takes a middle line while ROSCOEpCOTRAIN takes the inside line. R3troD rear-ends ROSCOEpCOTRAIN. This contact was minor but avoidable.  WARNING

Lap 6 Turn 8 R3troD and Sir Panbot rub, retro gets lose but corrects, racing incident, no damage. 

VeteranOutlaw76 - Livery Infraction - No race number on the rear or front of the vehicle. Please place required number per livery rules on front and rear of the vehicle.  5 Point Penalty

GS

ChedOCideZilla & Hiredgun308 Lap 12 Incidental Race contact

xlx Outlaw xlx {R} - Avoidable Contact - Penalty 40 Second Time Penalty and 2 Race Probation - Lap 14 Turn 6  blowing his braking point and dives between ChedOCideZilla & Hiredgun308 and in the process having significant impact into ChedOCideZilla's Ferrari causing heavy damage.

GT

R3troD - Avoidable Contact - Penalty 50 Second Time Penalty & 15 Point Penalty and 2 Race Probation - Lap 6 Turn 6 The Hairpin - completely blows it under braking and hits the #69 Joss JTI * of Speed Demon 69 causing very heavy near total damage and loss of control.

PredatorUSMC - Avoidable Contact - Penalty 40 Second Time Penalty and 2 Race Probation - Lap 3 Turn 2  has avoidable contact by rear ending the #8 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 of BLAHZAY xxl
causing significant damage and loss of control.

LUKEMAD9999 - Penalty 10 Points and 2 Race Probation - Unnecessary following too close on a GS car down a long straight while a known lag issue is present. The #96 Ford GT GS car of  Matthnt went out of his way to provide the #48 Ferrari 458 Italia of LUKEMAD9999 an easy pass by riding the white line and LUKEMAD9999 instead rode up to the back of Matthnt in a unneeded draft attempt, then proceeded to lag spike into Matthnt causing significant damage.  If you are lagging a racer should make NO attempts to race extremely close with another car least of all a car that is not in the same class of racing.

Results are up Hockenheimring 
>>> Hockenheimring Results Click Here <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Not Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS  UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED (Soon)

Leaders Points Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: ROCBOTM {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: QlutchElectro (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: xlx Outlaw xlx {R} - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: PredatorUSMC - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: LUKEMAD9999 - Race Related Incidents
2 Races Left/Step 2: R3troD (GT) - Avoidable Contact/Leaving Racing Surface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS    Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season X Race 6 Hockenheimring GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST/Spec 25 LAPS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4