Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USCC series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

USCC series Empty
PostSubject: USCC series   USCC series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Just gauging interest in a mock USCC (United Sports Car Championship) replication series. This is the new series for 2014 that merges Grand Am with ALMS. It would be a limited number of tracks, with series spec builds on a limited number of authentic cars.  This would be a multiclass event consisting of 2 or 3 classes and without the use of the P.I. adjustment calculator.

I'm thinking of just a few tracks and cars really.  Sort of a trial series, and if all goes well revamping it for FM5 and a full schedule.  It would be a late Saturday night venue. Anyone interested?

Some who are familiar with the cars might ask, "What car would you use to represent the Grand Am Daytona Prototype cars?" The one car that I think looks most like the DP Corvette and has a Corvette engine in fact, the Mosler.  From behind it looks very close to the DP Vette.  Performance wise, it has to compete with P2 ALMS cars, so I'm testing now and seeing if I can strike a balance.

Last edited by AAR GTDon on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

USCC series Empty
PostSubject: Re: USCC series   USCC series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I've tried to work this out before.

Look into the Nissan R390 GT1 for DP. It's r2, not that far off of the DP Ford or BMW look and it actually has sides instead of huge intakes.
Back to top Go down

USCC series
Page 1 of 1