Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tachyon Racing

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Chedocidezilla wrote:
If I stay in the Benz in st will I keep my PI...feel I just was getting competitive in last 2 races!

Yep, PI carries over Season to Season if you stay in the same car. You may still have to do a test session at base and your current, to help measure impact of adjustments, but your finishing PI from XI would be your start this Season.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Any Idea if GTR is going to change name to GTLM?

GTR or GTLM is going to race Sunday night or Saturday night?

Need that info for the people entering FSCS, they only can race Sundays.  But for many of them GTR is easier to drive and more balanced than GT cars.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Chedocidezilla wrote:
If I stay in the Benz in st will I keep my PI...feel I just was getting competitive in last 2 races!

Yep, PI carries over Season to Season if you stay in the same car.  You may still have to do a test session at base and your current, to help measure impact of adjustments, but your finishing PI from XI would be your start this Season.

I believe that every driver had to start with the P.I he came out from the Season Test. Not the high P.I earned.
That is because they sit in front in the first races, and then they had to be adjusted meanwhile others are still been tested to gain P.I.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks Guys. Yes if you stay in the same car your performance carries over from the previous season. If you switch cars you have to start the development cycle all over again.

The test are done to help make the math more accurate. That is why if I do not have a base PI test I ask for one. If I already have a base PI test then I only require the new and current Track test.

This is the same as a team or manufacturer coming out with a new car. 99% of the time that car comes out the gate needing time to get developed. Takes time to get the car dependable and up to snuff. However, when a team is in the second, third or fourth season in the same car it is fully developed, they have all the track data from previous races and have the advantage over the teams that just switched cars or got a new version of the previous car.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Manuel CR wrote:

Need that info for the people entering FSCS, they only can race Sundays.  But for many of them GTR is easier to drive and more balanced than GT cars.

Manuel, In order to keep full grids and promote better racing we have decided to change the race schedule.  As it sits right now. GTLM & P/DP will race Multi-class Saturday 6pm PST, ST Sunday 11am PST, GS 1pm PST and GT 4pm PST.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:

Manuel, In order to keep full grids and promote better racing we have decided to change the race schedule.  As it sits right now. GTLM & P/DP will race Multi-class Saturday 6pm PST, ST Sunday 11am PST, GS 1pm PST and GT 4pm PST.

Thanks for the quick answer and the Info!

Will notify the Latino Team to choose cars and classes.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 am

Updated Available Car List On the Website

http://www.forzascs.com/CarPIBuild.html
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 am

Oh snap. I didnt know you were doing GS as well (awd)
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:57 pm

BRING BACK THE 2010 GENESIS COUPE TO GS, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:59 pm

It was left off of GS in favor of the newer version in GS and the 2010 version in ST
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:30 pm

The 2010 Genesis is pretty good in ST, i did some testing but couldnt bring myself to run it a few seasons ago. Its got the pace even at base PI.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

so what is the base PI for each class again. I forgot
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:53 pm

ST- 520
GS - 640
GT - 735
GTR - 785
P/DP - 870ish still under development
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Website Available car list has been updated. The base PI's are there.  Please view.   The P and DP cars will be there shortly.

Close Sainted but the Bases have shifted just a little to accommodate the AWD cars
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm

I know, just giving you a hard time
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:05 pm

is it out of the question to do a rolling start in st? Just curious, I think it might even it out with the fwd and awd cars
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:06 pm

ST = STanding STart. The action starts the second the Flag drops!
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Ok, just figured I would ask, seems like the majority runs rwd and I don't want to haveto lose positions on the start and bunch up the field because fwd cars don't take off as fast. all good though. I was under the impression st stood for street tuner though  scratch 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

@Rocks, eh not really. the stuttering start of FWD is felt in real life touring cars and its not that big a deal. The real issue is that in my experiance each drivetrain is off on PI from each other. The FWD's *need* at least +10 to be on par with a base pi car, let alone ones that are adjusted. And AWD is even worse needing 20 or more to keep up with a +0 RWD. People dont think they will get the PI and therefor they refuse to take the risk. Anyone that does drive those will have very high PI's and if they dont they wont be competitive.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:09 pm

WOW, is everyone so literal?  ST does stand for Street Tuner. I was just kinda making a joke about the ST Standing Starts.

As for the RWD vs FWD vs AWD...It will be an interesting dynamic.  Sainted, AWD has many an ADVANTAGE .... Better off the line, better off the corners harder to lose traction in many situations.  

We have a Performance Balancing system...The cars and drivers will be made more competitive. As always, There is no way to make everyone and every car equal at every track every time. WAYYYYYY to many real variables. Until many wrap their brains around that there will always be mis-understanding.  

Performance Balancing cant fix if the cars are equal, and racers are not. Cannot fix if Cars are unequal but the PI makes the racers lap time able to be equal but one driver cant find an apex if it was glued to his tires.  PI cannot fix when a racer gets in the grass 2 times during the race and gets sideways a few times and brakes to late and then wonders why the whole field is 15 seconds in front and it's only lap 15.  PI cannot solve many of these issues. Ever.

And then you have the fact that at any given track a certain car might have a slight advantage due to it better being suited to that track. Or maybe car A is better at the front half of the track where as car B is better at the second half of the track and Car C is pretty good at the whole track, oh but driver A who is in car A is terrible at the front half of the track while driver B is better at the front half of the track and not so good at the second half of the track. While driver C in Car C is not good at all at a track because it's complex and thus has poor lap times. Sound confusing? This is what racing stewards have to deal with and handle. The maze of complexities. It's work. For that work to try to decipher the craziness the stewards get complaint, disrespect, this sucks, that sucks, do this or else, you don't know this blah blah blah.

WTH, WTF, OMG, GTFU, GR, IDGAF, TY.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:25 pm

its cool, I know I make mistakes. I'm not scared to take risks. I would like to run something different. I agree with you about the base pi in awd and fwd but if the pi system works right the test should adjust for that no matter how low the base is right? I was just curious, might see something different out there this season  bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

I wasn't bashing anything or complaining. I was just asking a question...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
I wasn't bashing anything or complaining. I was just asking a question...

Nah im the one complaining. But logic and tested results need not apply.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Whatcha got mr roger penske? Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 11990301354_7251bd5d3c_c
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 pm

do like i mentioned in the party and grab the whole base, stamp it, change teh color shift it and stamp it again so you have the under layer. it gives it depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next