Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:35 pm

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING IF IT SHOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT! NOBODY!!!
DON SIMPLY SUGGESTED THAT SOMETHING WHICH IN THE GAME COMMUNITY IS LARGLY CONSIDERED A GLITCH, BUT WITHIN THIS SERIES IS LEGAL SHOULD BE CLARIFIED AS SUCH IN THE RULES!!!!

Don, please do everyone a favor and PM pred these questions or suggestions when you have them...... Obviously It's too much for people to read, understand what they are reading and reply accordingly.......

By the way Don, your wrong. whatever your about to post, doeamt matter how much sense it makes your wrong..... So do yourself a favor and post an empty response before typing anything of relevance because your next post someone will argue.... And if they don't I will.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
NOBODY IS QUESTIONING IF IT SHOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT! NOBODY!!!
DON SIMPLY SUGGESTED THAT SOMETHING WHICH IN THE GAME COMMUNITY IS LARGLY CONSIDERED A GLITCH, BUT WITHIN THIS SERIES IS LEGAL SHOULD BE CLARIFIED AS SUCH IN THE RULES!!!!

It is, actually: 1.12 - Engine swaps acceptable
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
Oh and FYI...I'm racing Hyundai's

I'm the one that does that (real life and season 12)

That makes 2 of us, lol!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:00 pm

No need to get bent out of shape over this issue. Once again, my .02. I get what Don is saying, but as has been stated before, in real life racing series' the engines of cars can be modified to not have turbos, add turbos and on and on and on. Its basically the same thing. The way the rules are written, along with the P.I system that is being instated and has been for the duration of the series, it hasn't been a problem. None of us are new to this game and the things in which you can and can not do with certain cars. This is the 12th season, and the last 4, if I'm not mistaken, have been played on Forza 4, same rules, same cars, just different classes from time to time, and this wasn't a situation then...so my question is, why does it matter now??????
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Okay then, I thought it was a simple question that could be simply answered without cheeky remarks from an Admin but I guess not. SP33D's right I should have PM'd Pred about it as I was going to do.

Hopefully everyone knows that any and all glitches are allowed now.  But I would add this to the rules just to be sure. It is different than an engine swap, and has hidden advantages I don't think many here know of.

Let's move on.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Ermmm... is the 'test track' going to be Sebring Short or Sunset R Club?
I think I know what car I am going to be in and I can only run ST this season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:33 pm

ok... I built a car but I guess i'll have to see how it is when it's all wheel drive. As far as the challenge goes, I think I might have initiated it but on race day I believe someone was pre-racing at the time of the race? After that I don't remember much...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Okay then, I thought it was a simple question that could be simply answered without cheeky remarks from an Admin but I guess not. SP33D's right I should have PM'd Pred about it as I was going to do.

Hopefully everyone knows that any and all glitches are allowed now.  But I would add this to the rules just to be sure. It is different than an engine swap, and has hidden advantages I don't think many here know of.

Let's move on.

they have always been allowed, thats why certain cars on on the list. The Konnigsegg in GT is there with an asterisk because some people dont know how to build it that way, ei the glitched way.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 pm

I never heard of a transmission glitch unless you are talking about how some cars, when they hav ethe sport tranny, drop a half a pi (almost exclusively FWD). And i sure havent heard of a suspension glitch. Anyways, there seems to be more than a bit of hostility from GTDon's camp of drivers. It'll make for good racing if nothing else. I know i can be snappy, but i feel like Speed came at me and my replies to Don the wrong way, which seems kind of off considering how chill and mellow he is on xbox. Ill mark it up as an off day for you bud, i just prefer a more mellow attitude towards me in the future.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm

:-/ I'm not a very good camper....... I only camp alone...... #Nocampdriverhere
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
ok... I built a car but I guess i'll have to see how it is when it's all wheel drive. As far as the challenge goes, I think I might have initiated it but on race day I believe someone was pre-racing at the time of the race? After that I don't remember much...

Yea, due to personal things in my life I had to put my helmet down, but I took it out of the attic, dusted it off and it fits perfectly. Season 12...IT'S ON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:19 am

EZT Sabre wrote:
Ermmm... is the 'test track' going to be Sebring Short or Sunset R Club?
I think I know what car I am going to be in and I can only run ST this season Very Happy

We will still use Sebring short as the initial test course to do some initial balancing. However, I will use as many of the 'LIVE' practice sessions at Sunset Peninsula R (Daytona) that we run to gather more data and actively balance the field further prior to race 1.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 am

that means get in a room with predator once you have your car.

You know Pred it might be a good idea to have a designated practice time for people to come online and get balanced better. Kind of like how they have offseason test sessions for real life
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:26 am

I will see what I can do. I would have had a room up most of the evening but I ended up working on the website a little. I did send out a couple of GT cars for people to test.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 am

Racing at 9pm EST on Saturday night pretty much kills my chances to race in that category. I know I am just one voice but can that race be held during the week? No way my girlfriend is gonna stand for that.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:56 am

Post the glitches so we can all take advantage because I have no idea what they are.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Z4 GT3 Help   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:11 am

Ok, turning to the tuners here for assistance.... One of the cars I've been looking at for a GT entry is the Z4 GT3. Great car to drive, but with the 700 bhp cap, can't remove the restrictor [it goes right to 710 bhp] and top speed seems to be limited. Is there some magical final drive/gear setup that would let you get more top end out of this? My basic tweaking with nominal aero only produced about 167. May just not be possible, but figured I'd ask. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:20 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Ok, turning to the tuners here for assistance....  One of the cars I've been looking at for a GT entry is the Z4 GT3.  Great car to drive, but with the 700 bhp cap, can't remove the restrictor [it goes right to 710 bhp] and top speed seems to be limited.  Is there some magical final drive/gear setup that would let you get more top end out of this?  My basic tweaking with nominal aero only produced about 167.  May just not be possible, but figured I'd ask.  Thanks.

No that's all its got. Good car just lacks top speed with the HP cap. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:39 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Ok, turning to the tuners here for assistance....  One of the cars I've been looking at for a GT entry is the Z4 GT3.  Great car to drive, but with the 700 bhp cap, can't remove the restrictor [it goes right to 710 bhp] and top speed seems to be limited.  Is there some magical final drive/gear setup that would let you get more top end out of this?  My basic tweaking with nominal aero only produced about 167.  May just not be possible, but figured I'd ask.  Thanks.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Really fun car to drive otherwise, was my favorite of the ones I tested. Too bad....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:

Yeah you are!!!!
.....You know what's not .......

THIS SUNDAY 7 OCLOCK EST BUSTED NUCKLE RACING IN PART WITH NEIN SHIZA BRINGS THE FORZA. FRANCHISE'S FIRST BAJA CHALLENGE

Contact hired gun or a member of NSzA for more information
Lobby is almost full ladys and you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS !!!!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

I know a lot of stuff is going on and being changed but if I could get someone to tell me the base P.I for GS and ST so I know, I would greatly appreciate it. Rules say 635, I saw Don say 640, and Car List says 645. Just trying to get a jump start on things. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:17 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
I know a lot of stuff is going on and being changed but if I could get someone to tell me the base P.I for GS and ST so I know, I would greatly appreciate it. Rules say 635, I saw Don say 640, and Car List says 645. Just trying to get a jump start on things. Thanks in advance
ST- 520
GS - 640
GT - 735
GTR - 785
P/DP - 870ish still under development
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
Chedocidezilla

Chedocidezilla

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:40 pm

If I stay in the Benz in st will I keep my PI...feel I just was getting competitive in last 2 races!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 pm

If you stay in the same car as the previous year I do believe that you get to keep your same P.I. Pred will verify this for me I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next