Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry I have bad news

Go down 
+6
MTBVator
Ruptured Duck77
AAR WolfPack
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR GTDon
hannibaljazz 98
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hannibaljazz 98

sorry I have bad news Empty
PostSubject: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi to all hannibaljazz 98 friends. I am hannibaljazz 98 Wife. I hear all about you guys good thing to let you guys know hannibaljazz 98 he had a bad car crash 4 cars in it he is in the hospital. doctor said he be in there for a week or so. So he be missing the last race and if you see xbox on that is me (wife) I be seeing him in a bit
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Sorry to hear that Mrs. Hannibal! Wow, bummer. Tell him to get well and we will be waiting when he's able.

GTDon
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:19 pm

DAMN! There is just too much going on. Too many people getting hurt or passing away. My girls father just got into a bad accident yesterday with a Semi truck. He is in the hospital. He is lucky to only have a broken arm and a couple of stitches on his head.

I will pray for my buddy Hannibal and family. I hope he was not hurt too bad in the accident. I will do my best to bring Ferrari some glory at Nurburgring.

Was he driving the family car like he does the Ferrari in the series?!  geek 

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

I about got t boned by a semi yesterday… shrugged it off no biggie. The more you ponder about what could have happened the more you'll freak out. Hope hannibal recovers!
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Here's to a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:12 am

That is horrible news!  Hopefully the recovery is smooth and peaceful for all involved.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:32 am

My cousin rolled his car with his 8 month old in it after being run of the road by a drunk driver. Scary stuff. Hope all is well and that he can recover fast and easy.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

well I am back (wife) he is very very sore but they are keep him for a week to check on him a lot
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:54 am

Tell him, that we all wish him the best and a "pronto" recovery.

Back to top Go down
worminfested73

worminfested73

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:01 am

Get well soon. This race is for you.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 am

I Know Hannible will be k i believe it!!!!! my love is wth my lil buddy we will see you soon H.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am

Hi (wife)hannibaljazz 98 he is recovering little faster he might be home in one or two more days thanks for a lot of wishes thanks he ask me how did his teammates did in GS and GT?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 am

Tell him his GT teammate Won the GT race and brought Ferrari home as King of The Ring just for him!  cheers 

Tell him Pred said get well and get healthy! You be a good wife and take car of him!  Razz I love you 
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Tell him that his Teammate Citizen won his fifth GS race in a row. And best wishes to him and a speedy recovery to return to daytona!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry I have bad news   sorry I have bad news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry I have bad news
Page 1 of 1