Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Empty
PostSubject: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Remember Post no times.

Good Luck to all!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm

After an unexpected result at Sunset Peninsula Predator has already begun testing at Mugello Autodromo amongst a strong spectator showing.
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Mugellotesting
Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Testing

After the test it seemed Predator was eager to speak to our liaison at the track:

Mitch: How you doin sir?
Predator: (with a rare smile) I am doing well. After an unexpected second place at Sunset I am looking forward to the next race at Mugello.

Mitch: What do you mean unexpected? Did you expect to get the win?
Predator: No not at all! To be honest, I figured due to the high speeds this track favors we would not do as well at Sunset. Myself and the team figured the Corvettes and the Porsche's would have been the dominant cars here. They are very strong on speed tracks. I figured I would be fighting for 3 or 4th there. My plan was just to use the infield to be as strong as possible so that the long straight would be less of a factor. Surprisingly it worked pretty well.

Mitch: Why have you begun testing so early for Mugello?
Predator: As you know this is one of the teams primary testing facilities so we are here often so it was natural to hit the track early. We are confident we will have a good car here.

Mitch: How do you think others are doing?
Predator: Well, I am unsure of their test schedules. I know that CCB was Test Driving Unlimited but I don't feel that will help him much. Others...Well I can't worry bout them. I just try to get in the testing when I can.

Mitch: So what are your plans for the day?
Predator: I have a few short meetings to attend and some calls to make but other than that I should be good. I may enjoy a cigar and a drink after an early test session. I dunno. Too early to tell for me.

Mitch: Thanks
Predator: No problem, oh and Man I love Ferrari!

Mitch: LOL, nice lil sneak product pitch in there.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 pm

lol test drive unlimited, my friend made me buy that at the game store last week, cuz it was like 10 bucks, he was all like you should play it you should play it... so i did lol....

ill be honest the game gets boring very quickly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
cantuone

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

hey pred since im up to 720 pi, can i do engine changes or do i have to keep the engine i started with
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes, that is acceptable. I would prefer if you achieved the result by other means but it is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 am

I'm just trying to see if we still have two weeks till this next race? I've been soo busy at work and school that I haven't had a chance to practice.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 am

Next Race is April 4th. I must apologize. I was trying to give a 1 week break and made a mistake. It is being adjusted now.

ADJUSTED.
Back to top Go down
cantuone

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

I wont make april 4th race due me working and going to college so i wont be there
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Next Race is April 4th. I must apologize. I was trying to give a 1 week break and made a mistake. It is being adjusted now.

ADJUSTED.

Ok, thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Im glad I read this as I thought I was going 2 have to miss this race. I was going to go to a live race but due to being sicked decided not to go, then I figured I mine as well do this race when I realized I couldn't concentrate.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

We met up with CCB METAL for a quick interview before he left on an intergalactic trip to the planet Pandora in search of this so called vault.

After your race at Sunset, how do you feel about this next weeks race, and how do you feel about the week break inbetween?
-i'm glad i have another week on this track, i'm bad at it.

bad at it? what do you mean by that, what troubles are you running into?
-too many
i had a healthy discussion about what i could do with my crew chief, and other racers, i even evaluated other drivers racing styles to try to improve my own, but the problem remains my corvette is out-done in most areas that i have noticed, so their is still more work to be done, yesterday it felt like i hit an all time low, but it is what it is

so what did you do to improve your car so far?
- well to start things off before i work on my car i need to fix my driving line, how i tend enter and exit the corners at any track leaves me with a late apex that way i can be on the throttle early and out of the corner hard, but this track, this track just eats my line for dinner and even when i feel like i get a late apex to where i can accel hard out of the important corners, i feel like i have sacrificed way to much speed in the actual corner itself.

do you feel that your car isn't doing well because this track has a lot of corners, compared to a long straight say Sunset for example?
- yes and no. i need to chain the corners right so i can not be so bad come race day.
my car doesn't really have the advantage that you think it does. to both Predator's and my surprise my car is lighter and has more acceleration, that's about it. it doesn't have the horsepower, it doesn't have the turning ability (surprisingly with how light the car is) and it doesn't have as good of braking.
the only reason my car has a so called 'speed' advantage that you think it has is because i'm not pushing as much weight as other drivers, so my motor makes win.

after talking with my crew chief we decided to try 4 quick fixes to improve my line, we managed to take about .5 to .8 seconds off my lap times but i still need to find another second. so it's really bugging me that i haven't been able to make my car do what it needs to do.

i might possibly have to go back to the garage and see what i can do with the car to fix my problem. but so far it has been to no avail.

So in a simple statement how do you think this race will be for you?
-trouble, not nessicarilly to wear i will wreck my car, just if i don't get it fixed, i will be fighting a 2,600 lbs car for a lil over an hour, which will be no fun
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

[CCB] -]v[ETA]_- wrote:

So in a simple statement how do you think this race will be for you?
-trouble, not nessicarilly to wear i will wreck my car, just if i don't get it fixed, i will be fighting a 2,600 lbs car for a lil over an hour, which will be no fun

CCB METAL.....YOU NEED TO SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!! Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps SlimJim-1
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:23 pm

i think i found my new sponsor lmao!!!

after 2 8 hour tuning sessions, 4 rebuilds, 3 people had in-depth conversations with, and 5 other cars driven to help fine tune my own. i'm happy with it, but i still need it to go faster.

its, not as fast as some other drivers cars at this track, but if i can manage to pull consistent laps, i wont be a mobile chicane any more lmao!!

something i still ponder about is that after i fixed my car up and got a whole second out of it, i wonder, how my car was ever able to keep up at the other tracks....... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 pm

I see now you are ready to race! For next season i will be more careful with the schedule so as to not make these mistakes. It kind of messes up the flow of the season.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

lol, yea no one ever gets it right the first time, thats why i suck at MMO's cuz as soon as i notice something better than what i have, new character, and start over, truely it sucks so thats y i just stick with my corvette, reallistic FPS and racing are my games lol it's been honest to me and i know how it handles at EVERY track, so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Lol, if i had had more time to test and try every car i'd have gone for the koenigsegg rather then the porsche. I kept testing car even after first race and found out i'm about 1 second faster in just about every track in the koenigsegg then the porsche that i can't seems to be able to tune properly. Seriously, i've never seen a car flipping that badly lol. Oh well, maybe after a few race and the PI up to 900 i should do good XD
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

lmao gt1 vs gt2 series style
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Man, I need to practice...I've been out the game too long. I've been soo busy lately that I haven't had any "me" time recently. Gotta buckle down and get ready for this race. Any practice races going on tonight? I should be on for a bit after my show lol.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Refer to taking my Xbox in for repairs for new info! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sad News...   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Last Sunday my sister decided that at the age of 25, life was not worth living anymore. I've been numb for a week. just letting you guys know. I might still race this Sunday, it helps keep my brain from blowing up.

Thanxs for any prayers, and remember hug them long and hug them offten

Jonny

PS anyone intrested this is the link:
http://www.cyfairfunerals.com/Obits/Obit.html?id=105023
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Sent my condolences through PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Sorry to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:04 am

i'm terribly sorry to hear that jonny.

on the lighter side of things, is everyone ready for his weeks race at mugello?
its been 2 weeks without any races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Anyone interested for a few practice race tonight? actually if you want to practice whenever you see me online hit me up, i passed forze twice so i don't do anything apart online gaming in it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am

I'm down to practice whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps   Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 5 Mugello Autodromo Internazionale 35 Laps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next