Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hendrick Motorsports

Go down 
+8
VeteranOutlaw76
F4H Diablo
T3AM CH3VROL3T
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR GTDon
Admin/PredatorUSMC
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR WolfPack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 pm

WOW! A thanks! Thank YOU!  lol! lol! 

I hope both drivers are ok. This track can be very treacherous if you get certain sections wrong! I have spoken to the sponsors and new cars are already being shipped!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

I didn't even do it on purpose either, very reminiscent of the wreck at daytona the other day haha. One thing, could we implement a "soft wall" SAFER barrier here? Smile (sedona has it)  lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:32 pm

How bout we implement walls that ghost when you get close but gently put you back on track right on the imaginary line you should be on! Will that work?! Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Made myself laugh with that one! lol! afro 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm

thats a great picture. should be on the front page banner Wink
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am

I agree. We should have the banner redone
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Will be changing gamer tag tonight.
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 pm

A fellow Mainer? Didn't know that! What was your old GT?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Yes we actually have another mainer, veteranoutlaw76. It was CitizenS0ldier3 (Not joining the national guard so I changed it)
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Announcment:

Adding to Hendrick Motorsports fleet of cars, AAR Wolfpack will drive the #88 polaris HJC helmets Alpinestars Chevy Camaro SS in the Nein Shiza Autosports "Superstars series".
          Making his debut in the exhibition race at Road America early in the race he finished a strong second place right behind leader Matthunt. When a reporter asked him how it went he replied, "We just threw this car together literally a day before the race. Our plan was to just ride and see how it would go, no pressure. We found out the car was really good during qualifying and fun to drive. We had a good fight with the leader, I made some mistakes and he made some eventually adding to some trading paint on the last lap and the finish was close. I had a lot of fun. It really reminded me of when I ran in NASCAR league races. Big heavy cars with a big motor and not a lot of downforce, just how I like it. We don't have any high expectations for this, just to run and see how we do."
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Wan't to have a shoutout to VeteranOutlaw76, he has made grade strides and a top 5 in his most recent race. He has made MASSIVE improvement this offseason and although qualifying is not over, HMS is very proud of the lap he put down in qualifying. He and hannibal jazz will carry the torch in GS this weekend for the team as Wolf is out of town.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Got to say in the practices i ran with him he was putting it down my neck pretty good. Its going to be a great race. Im looking forward to it. I do believe i remember him running a few races here before and compared to those showing his improvement is startling. amazing job. Looks like he could be an early shoe in for most improved driver of the year or even the AM cup!
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

I completely agree sainted. I took him under my wing in lobby racing a year and a half ago and Ive watched him go from a driver 6 seconds off the pace to running decently although he hasn't really had the time to race. It's going to be a matter of him not cracking under the pressure. I'm trying to coach him to take baby steps and just steadily improve little by little. You guys will see what tomorrow brings.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 pm

i predict a battle between him, arguello, and myself. Our cars match up well and our times are within hundredths. It will come down to who the more consistent driver is, mixed with some luck. But youre right, baby steps. Running fast is good, he's got the speed now. But Ill admit, having not driven around him before i will be a bit more cautious. After getting some racing in he will get himself the experienced needed to be a great door to door guy.
Back to top Go down
VeteranOutlaw76

VeteranOutlaw76

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 am

Well thank you Mr.Wolfpack! After all this time of driving I finally just cracked the code. I realized i've been doing it wrong this whole time. My first season racing here was horrific. I'm pretty sure it looked like i had a few beers before i got out on the track. I remember just watching everybody lapping me as I drove it nice and sideways it the the corners. Season 10 was better but not by much, But season twelve I'm here And ready to go and start strong. And thank you Wolf for trying to teach me these little thing they really do help. Hopefully with a few races under my belt ill get to know the field a lot better and know my strengths!
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:45 am

I hope to have some good fights with you in that menacing black car! (My NSA superstars car livery is based off of yours)
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 pm

How'd the HMS stable turn out/ how did your guys race go?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Team Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/FSCS_HMSteam
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Good win last night muffin
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

thank you :3 took me 16 laps to figure out where to find his weak point and pass him. Really enjoy that superstars series you guys have. Gave you guys a follow on your page.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:18 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
How'd the HMS stable turn out/ how did your guys race go?

Not the best for the first race in the Smokey Bandit Racing Trans Am; hope for a better outing this weekend. I have always been good at Sebring, but saying that I am normally good at Sunset and I slipped on too many banana peels
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:21 pm

same here bud. I am not that good at sebring so we'll how It does in practice and qualy tonight and go from there come sunday.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:50 am

Need 1 driver for: The GS camaro zl1! Spot is still open. Very competitive car and easy to drive. Contact me or hannibaljazz if interested.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

and GTLM too
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:23 pm

#88 dale jr wins the daytona 500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hendrick Motorsports   Hendrick Motorsports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hendrick Motorsports
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next