Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORZA RACERS UNION

Go down 
+5
MTBVator
Admin/PredatorUSMC
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Manuel CR
KICKROCKS29
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x

FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORZA RACERS UNION   FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks hanibal!! The paint itself makes this car look good!! And the cause makes it that much better for me.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: FORZA RACERS UNION   FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 am

FSCS drivers and fans, your thoughts and prayers are needed. My friend and fellow driver (who's paint my GTLM car has been changed to replicate) has been awake but severely weak for a few weeks now but is undergoing surgery today to amputate his left leg. Details are still minimal as his family is very private but any extra thoughts and prayers that can be offered would be greatly appreciated. Rich has stated that he has made peace with this situation and will accept his fate graciously and his father has announced that they WILL be racing again soon.
Although none of you know him, I can assure you Rich's strength of character is second to none and his will to fight, as shown over the past month or 2 is testament to the amount of heart a person can have.
On behalf of myself and the crew at "Dirty Socks Racing" I ask that you all please say a prayer for a friend. Much appreciated.
SP33D.....
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: FORZA RACERS UNION   FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Prayers sent out my friend. When your at your weakest it takes you to your knees for a reason. Pray.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: FORZA RACERS UNION   FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Prayers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORZA RACERS UNION   FORZA RACERS UNION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORZA RACERS UNION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2