Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12

Go down 
+3
BIMM3RR
OutrunNAScaR14
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

thatS a case of shit happens spurtle. from what i've seen on first start you went sideway and someone hit you mainly because your car is 'as long as a football firld" . I know its frustrating, last season i was leading the race on maple valey and clearly faster then gdub who was second... until i flipped my car. On Sunset peninsula first season i was doing quite good... until i flipped my car. yeah, there's a trend. Anyway, all that to say that accident happens and you just need to chill after that and try to find the funny side of it Razz.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 pm

that it does, that it does.

lol yea i know spurtle, i just like talkin shit lol
its fun

i know the comparison between rl and forza lies there because it is a simulation game, it should be a little better so instead of blaming all of us for the imperfections of unevenness, lets bitch at turn 10 for being stupid dumb !@#! s for making a crappy game and not listening to the consumers advice on their faulters

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Holy Sh!@ I think we just made series history a three way tie for 4th.
Back to top Go down
zambo367

PostSubject: y   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

wow sounds like real racing,nobodys ever satisfied, all anybody can hope for is a monicam of parity .I think the formula works well ,perfection happens in the next life . that said,wow the last 2 races were intense ,clawing for tenths of a second only to lose it all in one mistake. Whether for first place or eighth place, the racing was just as intense.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm

zambo367 wrote:
wow sounds like real racing,nobodys ever satisfied, all anybody can hope for is a monicam of parity .I think the formula works well ,perfection happens in the next life . that said,wow the last 2 races were intense ,clawing for tenths of a second only to lose it all in one mistake. Whether for first place or eighth place, the racing was just as intense.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 pm

zambo367 wrote:

Nicely put Z, and congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 pm

man, it looks like i have missed alot after reading all of these posts lol but i just wanted everybody to know that i am not one of the quitters, i just have been extremely busy with school. im actually pretty satified with this league, it has made me alot better at forza. i never win and i probably never will, but im just trying to be competitive and have fun. its much better than racing career mode or random lobbies, and this is the only league i have ever been a part of that i actually liked. the others i tried sucked and just wont worth it. especially finish line racing that was a joke..

anyways, ill probably miss sunday's race because im still working on a project thats due monday and ive had no practice, so good luck everybody ill be back soon. and sorry for being a shitty team mate DIEHARDBMW.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:21 pm

lol dude its cool, and i understand completely i almost missed last sunday's race as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12   RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 5 SUZUKA CIRCUIT 38 LAPS SEPT 12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2