Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Empty
PostSubject: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

For the first time the Forza Sports Car Series Travels to the tight technical course of Tsukuba. This track was built to attract a young crowd into motorsports back in the late 60's early 70's. It has done just that with a variety of corners and a short layout that doesn't allow for extreme speeds which wIll make the passing a crucial factor for this race.

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC - GT
DWilkerson - GT
LETHALRAID3N - GT (B room host alternate)
KIR BIMMM3R - GT
Ball Hawg - GT
hot shot 330 p4 - GT
HEAVYMETALCORE - GT
vV Science Vv - GT

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367 - GT
purefatcat - GT
cantuone - GT
Moi1029 - GT
RACER530 - GT
PLF Spurtle - GT
Locke - GT

C ROOM
(Host) Diehard BMW - GTC
Basicblaq - GTC
Chenstrap - GTC
DoubleRazor1 - GTC
Wolf4k4smash - GTC
xX Knight Xx - GTC
Gdub369 - GTC (B room Stand in host Alternate)
iTsz B r A d Sz - GTC

D Room
(Host) UnforgivenClown - GTC
Zealot78 - GTC
OutrunNAScaR14 - GTC
x7Vo7VEXISTE7VT - GTC
F Bobby - GTC
cgeorgan - GTC
J0nnyr00k - GTC
pr0nebird - GTC
xXWe B cluBBINX - GTC
nilla wayfaz _gtc

As always we will adjust for no shows.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

I am the first ever Tsukuba champion king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

congratulation hot shot! I wish i had been able to keep my concentration. After droping from 2nd to 7th i was pretty much waiting for the race to end and with the accident with dwilkerson i didn't felt like doing 30 more lap with a twichy car. Anyway hopefully i'll do better on next race. Alteast the few lap i did was worth it, lots of action and the field all in less then 10 second from the first to the last, it was pretty intense. I never really liked this track but the action it gave made it worth it.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 am

Congrats on the win hotshot you earned it bro... Wasn't an easy race for anyone, so i know you drove a heck of a race up there! Metal, i apologize, i should have slowed down to where u guys almost lapped me then stepped on it just so you could chase the rabbit on the back bumper man, i feel like i let u down lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Yep if you have the replay watch me and metal I was less than a second behind him until lap 47, oh and sorry metal I'll send you the replay as soon as I get on.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 pm

you got lucky with that one corner thats all im saying lol it was a good race indeed, it should have been mine, i was rather surprised though at that track of all places.

after looking at the replay , btw ty hotshot, i was kinda surprised at the tire temperatures mid race lol, some of us on the limit were in the high 240 - 220 degrees, and others were on barely 160 - 180 degrees tires... lol just a thought, maybe its replay lag idk. maybe an idea, if this game judges based off ire pressure and what not, idk

hmm maybe a new thread topic... ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah, it was a tightly fought race by everyone. I thought there would be more mayhem due to the fast tight corners leading directly into heavy braking zones. Everyone drove very well! Of course there were a couple of small incidents but nothing major. Moi1029 sometimes you gotta stick it out!

Congrats to ya hotshot! you and Metal pulled just far enough ahead of the pack to where you guys were able to run juuuuust a bit cleaner and faster laps. My prediction for this track was either the Lotus or the Rossion...I was like Shocked when Metal was leading for most of the race! As for your tires I was looking at that..Some peoples tires were really abused by that race while others were not. I guess us smooth drivers are easier on our tires while you rough riders wear yours out. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah, it was a tightly fought race by everyone. I thought there would be more mayhem due to the fast tight corners leading directly into heavy braking zones. Everyone drove very well! Of course there were a couple of small incidents but nothing major. Moi1029 sometimes you gotta stick it out!

Congrats to ya hotshot! you and Metal pulled just far enough ahead of the pack to where you guys were able to run juuuuust a bit cleaner and faster laps. My prediction for this track was either the Lotus or the Rossion...I was like Shocked when Metal was leading for most of the race! As for your tires I was looking at that..Some peoples tires were really abused by that race while others were not. I guess us smooth drivers are easier on our tires while you rough riders wear yours out. Cool

yea i have a controller so when i lock the right thumb stick let or right, its like it pushes the tire to just passed the max grip so they are always scrubbing a bit, ie red friction circles. as for the corvette's performance on this track, im a little shocked, but it makes sense, my corvette compared to most cars in the series, has a high acceleration, and top speed, vs not being able to brake as well, nor have as much down force...... BUT!!!!!!.... i noticed this last season trying to decide on a car. the corvette's mechanical grip at slow speeds, ie hairpins, out does that of a mclaren, so through the corners i was near going as fast as hotshot, its just i need more time to brake than he does.

there was only really one high speed down force corner at this track, which hotshot gained ground on me pretty much every lap he didn't get loose. but the rest are virtually hairpins to me so i was able to stay ahead with my exit speed and acceleration,

it was a very awesome race, and im really looking forward to laguna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

I could have driven to the end of the race but i was already a bit (quite a lot) pissed off by my performance and driving 25 more lap with no rear wing while my setup is already loose was not very attractive for me. I might be giving up easily but i'm like that. Anyway, i started practicing already on laguna seca so i'll probably do less mistake then i did on tsukuba. Oh well, atleast i didn't flipped my car.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 am

Lol moi you are an accident magnet bro, u always seems to manage to race, find an accident and then leave... No offense, just a little trend you seem to be following this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Love the pic on the home page of my wheels in the air.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 pm

lol i wascurious how you were going to get a pic lol it was a tight race indeed, but lap 47 was it, thats was it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS    RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 6 TSUKUBA 50 LAPS
Page 1 of 1