Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd

Go down 
+4
OLDFenderBender
Basicblaq
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Then I'd like to hear you justify running almost a second faster than the field and not touching your own PI here.

If it were me or anyone else it would have been at LEAST a 5 pi hit. I took that for running only a few tenths faster at new york.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I was going to pm you because i felt it was not necessary to tell you for the 5th, 6th 10th time in a public discussion. But since there is nothing to hide with this 2 1/2 season old discussion I have with you. I don't have to justify anything to you every time you don't like something. But just to keep the wine n cheese down..... Camino suits the Ferrari well and is one of my favorite tracks and I am usually strong there. Beyond that, what are you talking about? You qualified only .200 behind me and during the race before your damage was running times only .300 - .500 seconds slower in traffic. Just in case you still have not figured it out yet. PI is used to prevent any one car or driver from dominating and assisting the slower drivers to make them more competitive. Once I see a pretty good balance I adjust less as the season progresses. I don't adjust every car every race based on finishing position. Too many variables happen during a race, the fastest car and driver doesn't win every time. I have taken PI from a car and driver who finished 7th because I saw that if they ran a good race they would/could run away from everyone. Now please...people move along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Funny because I never took damage.

Mew York suits the Spyker well and is one of my favorite tracks and I am usually strong there. Beyond that, what are you talking about? You qualified only .200 in front of the field and during the race damage kept the rest of the field from catching up.

I want my 5 PI back then.

Oh and your fastest time for that race was a 31.1. Mine was a 32.0. Who are you trying to kid.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:47 pm

You are amazingly persistent in your effort to set yourself up so you can easily win every race. You are the only one who constantly complains moans and groans. You have won 2 of the 4 races this season. You and your car are still capable of that. At some point you can stop politicking and just race. The system works fine and doesn't need to be adjusted to fit you personally. There are over 40 people racing.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
I was going to pm you because i felt it was not necessary to tell you for the 5th, 6th 10th time in a public discussion. But since there is nothing to hide with this 2 1/2 season old discussion I have with you. I don't have to justify anything to you every time you don't like something. But just to keep the wine n cheese down..... Camino suits the Ferrari well and is one of my favorite tracks and I am usually strong there. Beyond that, what are you talking about? You qualified only .200 behind me and during the race before your damage was running times only .300 - .500 seconds slower in traffic. Just in case you still have not figured it out yet. PI is used to prevent any one car or driver from dominating and assisting the slower drivers to make them more competitive. Once I see a pretty good balance I adjust less as the season progresses. I don't adjust every car every race based on finishing position. Too many variables happen during a race, the fastest car and driver doesn't win every time. I have taken PI from a car and driver who finished 7th because I saw that if they ran a good race they would/could run away from everyone. Now please...people move along.

So why am I still at the same PI for the past 2 race....I am not in the same racing class as you fast guys LOL!!!

I need more HP, More HP, More HP LOL LOL

just pulling your leg Pred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Prone, youve won 2 races. Predators best finish is 2nd and on average he qualifies in B lobby. The system isnt a "By race" system like you guys use at FWC. This is based more around an average.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:18 am

Just shut up and race people, the middle of the season will be an eye opener for everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd   Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Race 4 Camino Viejo Extreme 37 laps May 22nd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2