Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stymer

stymer

Underground Racing Empty
PostSubject: Underground Racing   Underground Racing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Was out doing field work today and came across Underground Racing's shop by accident. Made my day. Basically an unassuming warehouse full of Lambos & Ferraris w/ the rear bumpers missing so they can install insane turbos. Had the bays open and you could see everything. Beautiful collection of about 10-15 supercars. Also what appeared to be a white Ferrari w/ the entire front-end smashed in. Checked out their website and they have a pretty awesome video of one of one of their 458s and an Aventador tearing ass down I-77 in Charlotte. Might have to go by there again sometime when I'm not working to see if they'll maybe give a mini-tour. Worth a drive-by if you're going through Charlotte. Right off of I-77 @ the Tyvola Rd exit. They have a small shop down the same road that I've seen before, but the real goodies are tucked away in another warehouse. My co-worker took some pics with his phone but the glare made them kind of shitty. I'll add them if I get them from him.

http://www.urmotors.com/

www.undergroundracing.com

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=202099803161053053942.0004bb9ece3e91a500d60
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Underground Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Racing   Underground Racing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 pm

I've been wondering where they were hiding the good ones. I live in the area and have been wanting to see what they have. Now I know where to look.
Back to top Go down

Underground Racing
Page 1 of 1