Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon

Go down 
+5
Dr PiiHB
Admin/PredatorUSMC
SaintedPlacebo4
RR Rowdy Burns
Bradsz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Forza Horizon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

I got no code. Was I supposed to.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:35 am

RAFT Hiredgun wrote:
Has anyone preorder horizon yet and if so did they give you a code to get the dodge

a code for horizon or fm4? if its for horizon i would assume it would be included in the case of the game?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 pm

I have preordered the collectors edition (sadly I am getting the Mercedes Benz SLS in my pre order was hoping for the 458) not received a code yet
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Ok thought I was suppose to get one guess not
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

i have no code, but usually when i pre order a game they have the codes on the normal card things behind the counter and they give you them on the day of release

but i have brought games on release day that have had pre order stuff for them and i have asked if they got any spare left and they give them me sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Bradsz wrote:
i have no code, but usually when i pre order a game they have the codes on the normal card things behind the counter and they give you them on the day of release

but i have brought games on release day that have had pre order stuff for them and i have asked if they got any spare left and they give them me sometimes Smile

what car are you getting in your pre-order the Aston Martin Virage, Ferrari 458 Italia or the Mercedes Benz SLS?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:41 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

what car are you getting in your pre-order the Aston Martin Virage, Ferrari 458 Italia or the Mercedes Benz SLS?

i dont actually know, trhere a way to find out? i pre orded it at gamestation
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Bradsz wrote:

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-gb/buy.aspx

Not sure if you get the same as me the Mercedes Benz SLS considering Gamestation is the same company as Game but sadly I doubt it.

(I was going to order from HMV but last time i pre-ordered with HMV they messed up big time with my pre-order for GTA IV to such an extent I had to go out hunting for a copy of it on launch day)

**EDIT**

found out that these pre-order cars are not exclusive only that you get given these cars at the start of the game, meaning you can still get these cars in game even with no code.

the only exclusive cars are with Forizon Horizon Collectors Edition but have not revealed what these cars are yet (sounds to me that they are just special skinned cars)

collectors edition also gets some stuff that makes it easier to level up (not sure if I want that)
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-gb/buy.aspx

Not sure if you get the same as me the Mercedes Benz SLS considering Gamestation is the same company as Game but sadly I doubt it.

(I was going to order from HMV but last time i pre-ordered with HMV they messed up big time with my pre-order for GTA IV to such an extent I had to go out hunting for a copy of it on launch day)

i would of pre orded from game,there was a game shop by me but it shut down and only the gamestation was left open and its a long annoying trip into the very busy town of birmingham where its the only game around and it annoys me its too crowded, but the guys at the gamestation near me are nice to talk to so ill just ask them, they always help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm

following cars are in Forza Horizon BUT are not in FM4

Audi R8 GT + Spyder
Ferrari 458 Spider
2012 Bentley Continental GT V8
Audi RS4 Avant 2012
Citroen DS3 R (hot version 200bhp)
Eagle Speedster (a modern version of E-Type Jag was on a Top Gear episode and was in that action film Justin Timberlake was in)
Ford Focus RS500 (matt black version with more power)
2013 Shelby GT500 Mustang
2012 Gumpert Apollo (LED's in the front grille)
1995 Volkswagen Corrado
2012 Dodge Viper ACR-X

there are a couple of non interesting cars being added but I believe they are traffic only cars not cars you can actually drive like the Ford Taurus SHO and a setra S415 (a bus)

guessing these cars are next month DLC pack for forza 4
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

thier is going to be an expansion pack a month after horizon is relisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon   Forza Horizon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2