Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nein Shiza Autosports!!!

Go down 
+18
NSA Roca
Swan
The LSA
Raceboy77
Matthnt
killerz2801
SaintedPlacebo4
Maxximilllion
sniper919
Admin/PredatorUSMC
fattymicpatty
TheManNowDog777
RR Rowdy Burns
IACS VDub
Bradsz
Dr PiiHB
White79bu
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
killerz2801

killerz2801

Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 pm

The new guy, aka as my team mate needs to register. Also need to make a new team name if we are going to be team mates. Would like to go with "section 8" if that's cool. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:21 pm

"N.S.A. Section 8", Nein Shiza's mentally unfit unit is Oscar Mike!

We may be able to work with this, let me consult with the other heads of state, but I like it.

To All Nein Shiza Members:
We have a week to prepare for perhaps the biggest race of the season for NSA, let's focus on getting faster and more consistent. Roscoe, Doc and killerz have been hitting Le Mans hard and I'm sure they will be practicing most nights this upcoming week, so jump into the room. If you need anything or any help, don't hesitate to ask a any team member. NSA has a great stable of drivers in GT / GTS and we know you guys will put up a great 2 hour fight next Sunday. Good luck to you all!

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks again for the help with Deaths car max and everyone. Just asking if you could show a lil Section 8 love on the "special" livery as well. Just askin.

Can I also get a copy of the logo u put on deaths car?
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 am

Yep

Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 am

Sweet, thanks man. Really appreciate everything
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Thanks again for the help with Deaths car max and everyone. Just asking if you could show a lil Section 8 love on the "special" livery as well. Just askin.

Can I also get a copy of the logo u put on deaths car?

Death would drive a Corvette--a black one, at that.

War might drive, I dunno, a Peterbilt? Or maybe just go for it and get a M1A2 or something.

I like puns.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 pm

War?
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 pm

4 horsemen. I haven't come to a conclusion on what the other 2 would drive. Deathmerchant's gamertag is awesome enough to inspire a historical allusion lol
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am

In my version:
Death would be in the Pale Mustang
Famine - Black Viper
War - Red M1A2 (nice call)
Conquest - White Vette

Thanks for the Historic Biblical harbringers of the Last Judgment connection with bad a$$ cars, LSA

Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Ernie Francis Jr - NSA   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am

Nein Shiza honorary member, Ernie Francis Jr., sat down to do tell his racing life story, should be easy to remember, he's only 15 years old.

Here it is:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/HMA_2_7_13

Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 am

maxximilllion wrote:

Nein Shiza honorary member, Ernie Francis Jr., sat down to do tell his racing life story, should be easy to remember, he's only 15 years old.

Here it is:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/HMA_2_7_13

BIG ERNIE !!! Good luck this season bud
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 pm

That is an incredible read. Thanks for posting. This kid is going to be one of the biggest names in racing history. It will be great watching his career unfold.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:03 pm

wish i had a shot like that and that my dad owned a race team and a performance company...i bet lots of talent gets passed over because it's never noticed or given a chance. either way, good for him, kid's got skill.
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Someone should try to invite him to FSCS. x3
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 pm

That's true RB7, and most times those kids take their good fortunes for granted and fail miserably, this youngster has the tools, talent and smarts to go far in his chosen profession.

BTW - Happy B-Day brother
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 am

YES!!

Words can not describe the feeling of waking up in the morning to find out that your boys won both GT and GS! It's been a rough two weeks for both of you and to pull off those victories only makes the cake taste sweeter!

Your a good kid Roca and a great driver, hate to pull an Uncle Max on you but, get your nose in the books or this will be the last race you win. For now, enjoy the moment, you deserve it buddy.

My man PiiHB! Damn brother! Nobody deserves that win more than you, with all the bad luck, including this weeks qually, I thought for sure the bad luck bug was still circulating around your Caddy. I feel like Henry Hill after he found out Tommy pulled off the Lufthansa Heist, WoW! A hardy hand shake and pat on the back for you my friend, way to go!

It is a proud day to be apart of Nein Shiza, but it goes deeper than that, it's a wonderful feeling to see your friends do well in something you share a common interest. The time, effort and hard work has paid off this week, congratulations to you both!

Nein Shiza!!

Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 am

Congrats Piihb and all the Nein Shiza crew. Happy to also report that the new corvette driver "death" finished 1st in b lobby. As it stands section 8 finished 6th and 8th(ironically) lol. Couldn't have pulled it off with all your guys help. Now time to move to the alps.

It was great to battle it out to the end with you roscoe. Worried that I may have cost you the spot to an Aston for a min there.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

killerz2801 wrote:
Congrats Piihb and all the Nein Shiza crew. Happy to also report that the new corvette driver "death" finished 1st in b lobby. As it stands section 8 finished 6th and 8th(ironically) lol. Couldn't have pulled it off with all your guys help. Now time to move to the alps.

It was great to battle it out to the end with you roscoe. Worried that I may have cost you the spot to an Aston for a min there.
NEVER...JK GREAT RACING KILLA AND TOMMY superb run DEATH!!!
I would personaly like to thank all members of N.S.A. when we started this journey it was unclear what as a team we were capable of. Now it is clear... Through unparalled team work and focus we can achieve anything!!!
I would also like to ask everyone who reads this to take a second and give love to those who have fought and those who continue to fight this horrible disease thank you all!!!
NOW JUST LIKE THOSE BRAVE FIGHTERS WE CAN'T STOP NOW!
LETS MAKE THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON HISTORIC!!!
WE ARE NEIN SHIZA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am

Shout out to Section 8, great job Killerz and Death, expectations from you guys are growing by leaps and bounds. And a blast to our fearless leader who keeps this ball rolling with gaffer tape and that cool putty that dries like concrete, ROSCOE What What!

Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 am

maxximilllion wrote:
YES!!

Words can not describe the feeling of waking up in the morning to find out that your boys won both GT and GS! It's been a rough two weeks for both of you and to pull off those victories only makes the cake taste sweeter!

Your a good kid Roca and a great driver, hate to pull an Uncle Max on you but, get your nose in the books or this will be the last race you win. For now, enjoy the moment, you deserve it buddy.

My man PiiHB! Damn brother! Nobody deserves that win more than you, with all the bad luck, including this weeks qually, I thought for sure the bad luck bug was still circulating around your Caddy. I feel like Henry Hill after he found out Tommy pulled off the Lufthansa Heist, WoW! A hardy hand shake and pat on the back for you my friend, way to go!

It is a proud day to be apart of Nein Shiza, but it goes deeper than that, it's a wonderful feeling to see your friends do well in something you share a common interest. The time, effort and hard work has paid off this week, congratulations to you both!

Nein Shiza!!

here you loud and clear Uncle Max. Ill be racing preds series but thats it. As Roscoe says every night before i get off " do your homwork" im gonna start doing that now. To the boys from Section 8 great run. We are all Nein Shiza and no other team can say they had won GT and GS and won GS B room. Great run guys lets keep it upp
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm thinking Alpha Racing may need to open a tunig shop. basic /special PI builds that can help drivers without the tuning knowhow get and fighting chance. Congtrats to Nein Shiza....
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
I'm thinking Alpha Racing may need to open a tunig shop. basic /special PI builds that can help drivers without the tuning knowhow get and fighting chance. Congtrats to Nein Shiza....

+1 Alpha
+1 NSA!
And nice NSXR in your signature. 83
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 pm

maxximilllion wrote:

We may be able to work with this, let me consult with the other heads of state, but I like it.

We have a week to prepare for perhaps the biggest race of the season for NSA, let's focus on getting faster and more consistent. Roscoe, Doc and killerz have been hitting Le Mans hard and I'm sure they will be practicing most nights this upcoming week, so jump into the room. If you need anything or any help, don't hesitate to ask a any team member. NSA has a great stable of drivers in GT / GTS and we know you guys will put up a great 2 hour fight next Sunday. Good luck to you all!

Im not sure why i just saw this, but its possibly the most correct statement that has ever been said for NSA. All of our cars the caddy F1 and both Vettes were pushed to hell, and so were all of us. We pushed our cars to the limits and guess what happened WE CAME OUT OF TOP. No team has ever One GT GS and GS B room in a single night. Dr PHiib. Great run. Last night you said since i came across the finish line first so I got NSA first win. I dont like to think like that. We both might of one but we one all together as ONE BADASS team. Lets keep it up NSA its only going to get better. Lets get our cars ready for the cold
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

glroca wrote:
maxximilllion wrote:

Im not sure why i just saw this, but its possibly the most correct statement that has ever been said for NSA. All of our cars the caddy F1 and both Vettes were pushed to hell, and so were all of us. We pushed our cars to the limits and guess what happened WE CAME OUT OF TOP. No team has ever One GT GS and GS B room in a single night. Dr PHiib. Great run. Last night you said since i came across the finish line first so I got NSA first win. I dont like to think like that. We both might of one but we one all together as ONE BADASS team. Lets keep it up NSA its only going to get better. Lets get our cars ready for the cold

I've already got my baby wrapped up in a heated cover on the way to the alps in a heated hauler. Only the best for my baby.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

killed lemans, good job guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza Autosports!!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next