Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race Of Champions

Go down 
+5
blackhawk s61
Admin/PredatorUSMC
RR Rowdy Burns
Red R0tor
No1 Tommy Smurf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 pm

(This is just an idea currently just want to see what everyone else thinks to this and whether to try it out)

If nobody knows its a race that happens where people drive identical cars in every shape or form and race them around one on one against each other like a knock out style competition to become crowned race of champions.

I am thinking for us to make it where its the bare essentials of racing by making it just about the driving not the cars (so not racing excuses by saying the car is slower than yours etc its all about you)

the rules
completely stock in every way except for liveries that is allowed to be altered to however you see fit

no tune setup's either the point is for the cars to be identical in every shape or form.

I am hoping for 1 on 1 racing but if need be it can be 4 or more in a lobby. (random assigned lobbies i.e. no qualifying)

three cars that are very different in driving style and performance which will vary to race to race.

a super car like the Ferrari 458 or Audi R8 V10

a rally car (or race car) like the Peugeot 207 rally car or the Aston Martin DBR9

a hot hatch like the Ford Focus RS or the Renault Megane 250 Cup

the idea is that it makes it harder for people to race learn the track off by heart and the cars as well by highlighting your strengths and weaknesses

let me know what you all think to this idea and any input etc is more than welcome

and if it gets enough interest I will try my best to get this up and running (hopefully with some assistance as well)

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I love this idea, I would so race in that series...even playing field...no excuses, just skill. Count me in
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
I love this idea, I would so race in that series...even playing field...no excuses, just skill. Count me in

cheers for the vote of confidence on this idea of a series.

fingers crossed we get enough people on board and get this series up and running.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Good Idea. I might even help you work it out (if you need)...Maybe even add it as a lil mini series on the website. The FSCS ROC (Race OF Champions) mini series.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:28 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

am in Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Sounds fun. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Good Idea. I might even help you work it out (if you need)...Maybe even add it as a lil mini series on the website. The FSCS ROC (Race OF Champions) mini series.

would not say no to your assistance on the series.

also for those who do not know the series link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Champions
Back to top Go down
xToxicEiREx

xToxicEiREx

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Sounds great. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Im in and i love preds idea, if there is something that could be made of this, then that would be great to see an off or mini series on the website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Warpig2011

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 pm

count warpig in!
Back to top Go down

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

looks like this could work tommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race Of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Of Champions   Race Of Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race Of Champions
Page 1 of 1