Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps

Go down 
+35
Dr PiiHB
Zed 0 Sick
Blahzay xxl
F4H Diablo
oddball7000
SSRT_Pronebird
nine3cobra
ClownNinjaUSMC
BMEAZY II
Rokker7
o351
xToxicEiREx
fattymicpatty
IACS VDub
bLuEsMoKe305
Kamikaze1414
TheManNowDog777
Bradsz
Luongo27
Red R0tor
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
sniper919
F4H FACEPALMER
EZT Sabre
RR Rowdy Burns
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
blackhawk s61
jpnvr4
No1 Tommy Smurf
OneBigMan43
OLDFenderBender
Hiredgun308
PSEUDO 45
Admin/PredatorUSMC
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Was really good racing in B room think we had 1 issue with lag but other than that it went extremely smooth and clean. It was a bit exciting passing Roscoe because he had the mirror glitch, but Mandog came in and spotted for him!

Last night was my best race I've ever had, I made 1 small mistake at the start but after that I stayed on a 2.04.400 average for the rest of the race.

I don't know the circumstances on Dwilks family emergency but I hope everything is okay and to see you back out on the track soon!!
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm

OneBigMan43 wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
im laughing at your post bigman, some good racing, just be a little bit more aware of the other cars around you, i had to do a little avoiding but apart form that, good racing bigman, dont worry youll be seeing more of the back of them astons Wink
Yea, my bad on those close calls. Because I switched from tuning with the wheel, to the controller, this tune was really tight for the controllers, especially when I took 36% front damage. I'll be a little more ready next time around.

you'll get better with that car, its a quick car and i just watched the replay and i went wide to give your room, i went a little too wide and you followed next to me holding your line which tbh was a good move as you did pull it off then tommy just seen the huge gap and went for it, some good overtakes and battles in B lobby
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 pm

It is Great to have so many Rookies Enjoying the Series. We here at the Forza Sports Car Series are glad to have you all. Good luck as you embark on your racing career here with the series.

NOW TO THE RESULTS

Congratulations to aka ROWDY in his #52 Ascari KZ1R for an excellent race and taking home his first career win in GT and with the series!

Congratulations to F4H Diablo{R} in his #229 BMW M3 (E92) for the GTC win. Winning in his first points race in his first race in his career and the first race of the season! (trifecta booyah)

The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to fattymicpatty in his #41 Viper GTS for Charging through the field from 18th to finish 10th gaining 8 positions.

The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to Killer1241817{R} in his #6 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for Charging from 25th in the field to finish 17th gaining 8 positions.

ALL REPLAYS ARE ON PREDATORUSMC STOREFRONT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room -

The outlap was good for GT and GTC class. The start of the race was clean with no incidents.

The race was very clean with no incidents to report. There was some light contact in GTC but none that was negligent requiring penalty.

No racing incidents to penalize

EZT Gambit {R} GTC #266 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) - Penalized for racing at the incorrect PI. Raced at 739PI and was listed as 738PI. Penalty assessed 1st Offense - Probation 30 second time penalty. (this penalty took him from a win to second place)

B Room -

Good clean start of the race in GT & GTC.

No car to car contact beyond that of hard racing. Nothing negligent or serious to rule upon. There were some lag incidents (engine and transmission failures Wink ) that took a couple racers out of the race but overall some very clean and competitive racing.

No further incidents to note.

C Room -

The GT start was good. Single file with no jumpstarts.

This was a good room to watch. good racing throughout and with no major contact. There definitely was some rubbing and some bumping but it was racing.

No further Incidents to be noted

D Room -

The GTC start was good. A decent single file with no jumpstarts. There was a racer or two off the line just a bit but no advantage was achieved and they were in line enough that it will not be of concern.

Lap 6 in Sunset Bend there is contact between the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of White79bu and the Porsche 911 Sport Classic (997) of SaintedPlacebo4 {R}. White79bu tries to go inside the turn but due to his momentum drifts back out to the middle of the turn as SaintedPlacebo4 {R} is outside and is trying to turn into the corner and the two have contact. Racing incident and no penalty assessed.

Lap 9 going into the tower turn CHA0S II {R} makes a risky braking move on SaintedPlacebo4 {R} that creates minor contact and very minor damage. No penalty assessed. Warning for CHAOS II {R}

This was another good room to watch. Good racing throughout and with no major contact. There definitely was some rubbing and some bumping but it was racing. Also, had a a car or two get lag damage.

E Room -

The GTC start was good. A decent single file with no jumpstarts. There was a racer or two off the line just a bit but no advantage was achieved and they were in line enough that it will not be of concern.

Good racing throughout and with no major contact. Lots of close calls in this room! There definitely was some rubbing and some bumping but it was racing.

THE RESULTS ARE POSTED.
THE POINTS ARE POSTED.
ALL PIRS ADJUSTMENTS ARE MADE PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR PI

The WEBSITE Has been updated.
Just the winners pictures and the write up left to do.

RACERS TIME TO PREPARE FOR 50 Laps of Street Racing @ Bernese Alps!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am

Haha i forgot about those other bumps, seems like my car had a bit of a bull's eye on it as i got a nice rearend shot form rokker ( not an incident report or anything, it was fine understandable racing) but it does seem like i got banged up good lol. but hey, at least i didnt go belly up xD
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 am

Just 3 of E room for now, more tonight.

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 248ec668

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Ee94b337

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 384f52c5
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

A room pics coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 pm

bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Rokker7 wrote:
Had an awesome time in my first race with this league. There are some crazy fast people here considering the average qualifying time for GTC went from 2:15.9 last season to 2:13.8 this season. Shocked

Some great racing in Basicblaq's lobby! And if I learned anything it's that Cadillacs (yes more than one) are very graceful when they fly through the air and land on their roofs. lol!
...glad to have you in the league as some what of a journeyman of the series and most penalized in season 7
i would like to offer some advice Very Happy
Careful who you make lite of those boys from NEIN SHIZA are HEAVY HITTERS ...lot of caddies out there Twisted Evil

Well that makes sence since GM did make these cars better for handling when upside down on there roofs, when you think about it, it makes perfact sense LOL
hahahaha....that's it sister just get them fired up then when they flup your car and take your mom out for a nice steak dinner and never call
her again
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Well if you ever had a doubt that cars are women... just ask those Caddies.. they spent plenty of time on their backs xD

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjVan884b72nwcBQSl39WgTs6j6CHi72XNuDaCsAmMIB-RAezprg
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm

HA! Love this ^
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="SaintedPlacebo4"]Well if you ever had a doubt that cars are women... just ask those Caddies.. they spent plenty of time on their backs xD quote]
...so many places to go with this....nah gotta stay on the good side...hmmm... and just like yours there fat and top heavy!!!
ps...@ Brad...that wont happen again you get no room...@big man sorry the rumble strip threw me in front of you

thats all i got to say about that...
Now all the Caddy haters we will see you going down the hill at bernise What a Face

pss... Sainted... kelso really??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:30 pm

My vette welcome the challenge of the hill at the alps. That think flies and I haven't corrected PI yet.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
My vette welcome the challenge of the hill at the alps. That think flies and I haven't corrected PI yet.

I am looking forward to the challenge of this race as well and I think my Aston should be very good around here as well.
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

YES!!! After getting in contact with Fanatec about the centering issues, they are sending me a new wheel. That's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Rokker7 wrote:
Had an awesome time in my first race with this league. There are some crazy fast people here considering the average qualifying time for GTC went from 2:15.9 last season to 2:13.8 this season. Shocked

Some great racing in Basicblaq's lobby! And if I learned anything it's that Cadillacs (yes more than one) are very graceful when they fly through the air and land on their roofs. lol!
...glad to have you in the league as some what of a journeyman of the series and most penalized in season 7
i would like to offer some advice Very Happy
Careful who you make lite of those boys from NEIN SHIZA are HEAVY HITTERS ...lot of caddies out there Twisted Evil

Well that makes sence since GM did make these cars better for handling when upside down on there roofs, when you think about it, it makes perfact sense LOL
hahahaha....that's it sister just get them fired up then when they flup your car and take your mom out for a nice steak dinner and never call
her again

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 D85e30f0
Lol
Back to top Go down
xToxicEiREx

xToxicEiREx

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm

[/quote]hahahaha....that's it sister just get them fired up then when they flup your car and take your mom out for a nice steak dinner and never call
her again[/quote]
Is that an Anchorman reference? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:11 pm

^ I believe so
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Well congrats to the winners of the first race of season 8. I must say this season is gonna be a real though with all the lag hitting and control giving out its just gonna be one hell of a season....I'm glad to be in this series cause the competition is getting turned up from the start. Hope to do even better on the alps.... Alpha Racing Intl...To Di World!!!
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 pm

will there be a sebring race video made?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 am

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:

No. There is no person to make the videos. I was going to do a lil something but the item I ordered to help has not arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

Don't worry about our caddys. First two or three races aren't my favorite tracks. The rest of the season we will be strong. I will be sure to give you a bump draft sainted before I go by.
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:

No. There is no person to make the videos. I was going to do a lil something but the item I ordered to help has not arrived yet.

I can help out maybe a lil with that, as a + i do enjoy making videos aswell.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 am

White79bu wrote:
Don't worry about our caddys. First two or three races aren't my favorite tracks. The rest of the season we will be strong. I will be sure to give you a bump draft sainted before I go by.

The Porsche is built like a Panzerschreck, and it could use a little oomf down some of the longer straight
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 am

i would happily make the videos, but making the videos in game then uploading each clip to download it from there slow website is just annoyingly long and i aint got the time Sad
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 am

If anyone happened to have a Dazzle or something like that movie making would be a bit faster i would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 am

Dazzle have poor quality and anything that records in HD is just expensive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway 50 Laps
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next