Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps

Go down 
+30
IACS VDub
Blahzay xxl
sniper919
jpnvr4
EZT Sabre
oddball7000
Matthnt
KikRox268
RR Rowdy Burns
Warpig2011
xToxicEiREx
F4H Diablo
fattymicpatty
PSEUDO 45
F4H FACEPALMER
Raceboy77
Zed 0 Sick
o351
Ezt Gambit
SSRT DWilkerson
OLDFenderBender
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
s0ul harv3st
Dr PiiHB
lukemad9999
bLuEsMoKe305
Basicblaq
JumpInTheFire88
Admin/PredatorUSMC
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

@ PredatorUSMC I will be going over replays tonite and will provide race photography and winner photography.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 am

Hey Pred I sent you the replay. Just let me know if you got it.
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Abramsmech17 wrote:
D Room

HAVE NOT SEEN REPLAY/NEED REPLAY TO REVIEW

kamikazi or saintedplacebo should have a copy of this lobby for you.

I also have D room replay saved if you can't get it
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: ...   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Well before you see it guess i should say sorry to DR.phibb and who ever i pinned down trying to get out of the way...next that damb pesky aston "skiny" fartin... lol! you got lucky when you dumped me it was the lap after the replay stoped so either you are the luckest .or the "cleverest"sp? either way good show santa santa is here because that was a gift...xmas only comes once a year so be a good boy and not F with NSA Twisted Evil
Over all great race in B lobby congrats to the winners!!!!

on a sader note due to an untimley circumstance "whitebu" has Become ZOMBIEFIED...
not by NSA i assure you...that we know...test are still out our lawyers said we have to say that...
But lucky for some priveteer there is a seat open in the "SIck" 11'caddy cts-v coupe for Nein Shiza inquire with either ROSCOEpCOTRAIN or ODDBALL thanks see you at ROAD AMERICA afro
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Bump for P.I adjustments, lol! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Well before you see it guess i should say sorry to DR.phibb and who ever i pinned down trying to get out of the way...next that damb pesky aston "skiny" fartin... lol! you got lucky when you dumped me it was the lap after the replay stoped so either you are the luckest .or the "cleverest"sp? either way good show santa santa is here because that was a gift...xmas only comes once a year so be a good boy and not F with NSA Twisted Evil
Over all great race in B lobby congrats to the winners!!!!

on a sader note due to an untimley circumstance "whitebu" has Become ZOMBIEFIED...
not by NSA i assure you...that we know...test are still out our lawyers said we have to say that...
But lucky for some priveteer there is a seat open in the "SIck" 11'caddy cts-v coupe for Nein Shiza inquire with either ROSCOEpCOTRAIN or ODDBALL thanks see you at ROAD AMERICA afro

Nein Shiza!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

The home page has been updated. The PIRS is currently under review.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 pm

hey pred any luck on the D room replay yet?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Abramsmech17 wrote:
hey pred any luck on the D room replay yet?

I would assume that he got it otherwise 2 things would be happening.

1.) He would still be asking for it.
2.) He wouldn't be in the process of adjusting P.I's.

Just saying, lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 pm

THE HOCKENHEIMRING RESULTS

Congratulations to xxHENCHMAN24xx in his #124 Porsche 911 GT2 RS for an excellent race and taking home the win in GT!

Congratulations to EZT Gambit {R} in his #266 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) for a win in GTC.

The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to Sniper919 in the #90 Lamborghini Gallardo for Charging through the field from 17th to finish 10th gaining 7 positions.

The GTC Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is given to No1 Tommy Smurf in his #190 Aston Martin V12 Vantage for Charging from 25th in the field to finish 8th gaining 17 positions! Great racing through the field.

Race Room Recap and Incident Report

A Room

GT Start Good
GTC Start Good

There was contact early with F4H Diablo & EZT SAbre that may have been a lag incident. Other than this the room was a clean hard fought race! Great racing.

B Room

Cannot Review Racer Replay files corrupt.

NO ROOM REVIEW ABLE TO BE PERFORMED

C Room

GT Start Good
GTC Start Good

The first corner of the first lap 0351 is overaggressive and has side to side contact with SVT Motorsport causing no damge but causing the Corvette to be forced out wide.
0351 Warning

CHA0S II {R} - Turn 1 of the first race lap goes WAY wide and uses it as an advantage to gain an advantage and take a position. Then later the same lap CHAOSII {R} is overaggressive trying to force his position with OneBigMan43 {R} causing the two to nearly lose control and causing damage. Lap 5 CHAOSII {R} completely cuts turn 1 on the inside and gains a position with the manuCHA0S II {R}ever.
CHA0S II {R} - PENALTY 45 Seconds & two race probation.

I did notice a lot of unnecessary bumping and grinding very early in the race. Many of the drivers in this room were not passing within the confines of clean racing and just bumping others out of the way to pass. Those drivers have been noted and will be further scrutinized.

D Room

GT Start although it was only 4 cars was terrible! The cars were not in a line, not close to much distance between the 4 cars. confused It is the room host and the front drivers responsibility to insure a correct start of the race.

GTC Start very well done! cheers cars in single file, no one jumped the start and no incidents in turn 1. I did see a little lag but I thing the drivers were aware of it and did not follow directly behind the lagging individual.

Lap 3 SaintedPlacebo4 {R} creates contact with El P3rDatorz BX {R} at turn 8. It could have been avoided if SaintedPlacebo4 had continued his effort to avoid the incident by going right into the grass. This has been determined to be a racing incident more than a gross failure or mistake.
Penalty - Warning.

Results are up for Hockenheimring.
Points Are Up.
Team Points Updated
Top 5 on the home page up.

PIRS UPDATED
WRITE UP COMPLETED
WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
THE HOCKENHEIMRING RESULTS

Results are up for Hockenheimring.
Points Are Up.
Team Points Updated
Top 5 on the home page up.

PIRS UPDATED
WRITE UP COMPLETED
WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

"with Eclestone curve that leads to a long curved straight where GT cars can reach 185mph and GTC cars hitting 160+mph going in to a near 90 degree hairpin"

hairpins are closer to 180 degrees, 90 is a right angle.

My team has a 3rd driver which hasn't been updated on the team championship points. Need you to double check this and add points accordingly
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm

If I am not informed of the team change then the change is not notated. There was no new registration made to notate the team change. I just found out about this today with a PM from RAFT Hiredgun. I checked prior PM's dating as far back as two weeks ago and I have no pm indicating this change.
The new driver has been changed/added on the required forms and it will show upon next update of the website post Road America.

Please have your new teammate complete a new registration with his new team.

As for the Hairpin...You are correct. Typing faster that the brain sometimes occurs. Albeit a little late...Thank you for correcting me.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 pm

My P.I stayed the same? Interesting
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
If I am not informed of the team change then the change is not notated. There was no new registration made to notate the team change. I just found out about this today with a PM from RAFT Hiredgun. I checked prior PM's dating as far back as two weeks ago and I have no pm indicating this change.
The new driver has been changed/added on the required forms and it will show upon next update of the website post Road America.

Please have your new teammate complete a new registration with his new team.

As for the Hairpin...You are correct. Typing faster that the brain sometimes occurs. Albeit a little late...Thank you for correcting me.

Welcome Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 3 Hockenheimring 50 Laps
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4