Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Is Your Season Going?

Go down 
+3
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

How Is Your Season Going? Empty
PostSubject: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Considering we are near the half way point of this season, how is your season going so far? (to make it easy for those struggling answer the following questions

1. How do you think its going for you so far?

2. Have you been achieving your season goals so far? (if you have any this season)

3. Who are your main rivals in your opinion?

4. Whats your happiest moment this season so far?

5. Whats your lowest moment this season so far?

6. What do you want to achieve by the end of the season?

Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: my answers to the question   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:36 pm

For myself the season has been going pretty good i have been consistent points wise and have too many mishaps so far.

I am currently on target for finishing in the Top 10 this season overall, hopefully I can beat my target this season (but never know what happens)

if not looking at points (with his DNF last race due to lag) its ROSCOEpCOTRAIN, consistently been racing closely against him this season with challenging fights between us with his Cadillac and my Aston.

Jumpinthefire88 is other my main rival on the points tables and should be very tight between us. (sadly we have not really raced one-on-one much this season which hopefully might change in the later part this season)

getting the hard charger award at hockenheim was a very rewarding race especially with the fights I had to get through the group in my lobby.

the crash at Bernese Alps between me and Rokker7 which was no fault of either one of us (racing too tightly) and crashed the race the go down the drain for both of us pretty much

I want to get a podium finish this season and a dream come true if I can get my 1st win (wish I did not crash out at the nurburgring last season)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I think that my season has been going great. It seems that every race i improve drastically. I thought it would be a struggle to get into the top 10 but here i am and here i will stay lol.

2. Have you been achieving your season goals so far? (if you have any this season)
So far i met my goal of top10. And now i think that with anyluck and top 10's (hopefully) i could squeeze into the top 5. but that would take a DNF or two from one of the guys up there.

This would easily be hannibal and roca. however after the last race i could add piihb to that list as we raced to the halfway point touching almost the whole time. Wallace racing is where i find myself next to each and every race. *Edit* At this point it has turned into Hannibal, Basic, And anyone else creeping up to me in points. I got to hold the top ten! lol

Last race without a doubt. Qualified 9th and then not only did i pull out to the lead in my lobby but held it until lap 28 when i lost it to hiredgun. first top ten finish and quali.

Sebring, terrible race, terrible. however i dont know if it was my worst since i took it well. hmm actually lowest would be when my controller turned off randomly and i lost any hope of having a good finish at road america.

I want to make A Room. I was .02 off from A room at camino and now im hungry for a chance at it.

Good little questionnaire.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm

personaly i think its going well. id like to have raced in the races that i have missed though.

my season goals have only been to have a good time racing with my team, and seeing as im the only one left after sebring id say i havent achieved my goals at all.

anyone want to be my rival?

just finishing the races has been great enough. im just glad to be here.

probly hitting a carzy lag spike on hockenheim and rolling over for no reason at all.

i would love to be apart of a great team, or be set up to be apart of one for next season.
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 am

Very well. I'm doing better than I expected.

Since I had never raced in this series and didn't know what the competition was like I set 3 realistic
goals. 1. Finish every race without causing or being included in any major mishap. 2. Have good solid
finish's. 3. Finish the season in the top 10 in points. So far i'm doing all of those.

Who ever is around me in the points. (FACEPALMER 5th and Tommy Smurf 7th) I feel more emphasis
on beating those two. To both get ahead and stay ahead. Also, even though he don't race any more,
my old teammate Warpig. I loved it when he talk smack and then I'd beat him.

First 4 laps at camino. I was keeping pace with the leaders. (though briefly) It gave me a bit of confidence.

5.Whats your lowest moment this season so far?

Honestly, I can't really think of a real low point. My season has been nice and steady. The only thing that comes to mind was at hockenheim during qualifying. I down shifted too fast and over revved the engine which resulted in engine damage. But that was more a bummer than a low point. But, anything can happen, ask me this after another 3 races and I might have a different answer.

My biggest goal is to finish in the top 5 in points. I'd also like to get my first podium finish and one of the
awards. (pole / hard charger)
Back to top Go down
Zalonka_IV

Zalonka_IV

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Ok

2. Have you been achieving your season goals so far?
No

No comment

Alps

Le Mans, some of the worst driving I've ever done.

Place within 10 overall in points championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CustomFighters.com
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Pretty good. everything seems to be piecing together. Placing higher than qualifying positions. Keeping ahead of the points leaders in the races when i can Seems on the up and up.

on average yes the main goal of the season is to just finish well regardless of the difficulties that show up, say spins, damage, etc.
The second goal of the season has just begun. Now that i have established a good point area, Now the main goal just dims itself down to placing better than my nearby point competitors. with everyone trying to do their best this goal in some respects seems easier than the first but it truely isn't as you now have specific target positions per race.

Someone who isn't running this season, sadly. This season i would have to say would be Fender because are cars are the most alike. In order for me to pull out on top, i need to race the shit out of the car. But for the series as a whole I would have to say Bimmer. had some really close and really good races with him.

Bernese alps. Pulled off a win. don't know how. got a 1, 2 corvette finish. awesome

Road america. and/or Hockenhiem. didn't place well. had contact with other drivers resulting in damage. also spun the car at both tracks I thought ( maybe just really close to spinning at hockenhiem. altogether rough races that could have been much better. ( PS auto correct thinks Hockenhiem should be "Chickenpox" )

Season podium. Kind of Important if you understand my signature. Every season start i have had has lead to a season podium. No one else in this series has done what I have accomplished ( rookies excluded )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

I've had some bad luck this season, but I'm doing what I can to catch back up. All considering, it's going alright.

If I could have finished where I should have, yes. Everything has pretty much gone to plan.

My teammates, of course, but aside from that I always seem to find myself in a race with Pred at some point almost every race.

Le Mans. I said I was going to win it at the start of the season, I said I was going to win it at the start of the week, I said I was going to win it on race day and by the grace of Boost's draft I was able to keep and get by when a mistake was made.

Road Atlanta, after the race I found out, if not for my mechanical failure, I would have had at least 2nd place if not a chance for 1st.

I want a top 5. Like Metal, every season I've been able to finish I've finished with a top 5. You better believe I'm going to work for one this season!
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 am

JumpInTheFire88 wrote:

3. Finish the season in the top 10 in points.

Try top 5. Great job man, keep pushing!
Back to top Go down
JumpInTheFire88

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
JumpInTheFire88 wrote:

3. Finish the season in the top 10 in points.

Try top 5. Great job man, keep pushing!

Thanks man. I'm doing alot better then i ever dreamed
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm

no that i have placed in the top 20, i just want to keep getting better and placing higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Is Your Season Going?   How Is Your Season Going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Is Your Season Going?
Page 1 of 1