Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS

Go down 
+19
jboylan95
jpnvr4
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
Sn1p3r
AAR WolfPack
AAR ABEnstein
NSA Roca
AAR GTDon
mrgrimp
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
Hiredgun308
Dr PiiHB
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Sunday September 8th 5pm PST GT/GS (Standing Start 1 Second Roll off Delay) 17 Laps

{ST Class Race 2PM PST (STANDING START)} 7 Laps

BE SURE TO CHECK FOR ANY PIRS ADJUSTMENTS

RACE STARTS IN REVERSE POINTS ORDER
NO QUALIFYING

GRID SET BY RACE CONFIRMATIONS- IF YOU WERE NOT SENT AN INVITE YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RACE.  IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR INVITE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE THE GRID- NO EXCEPTIONS

The final race to close out the tenth season of The Forza Sports Car Series brings us to the world’s toughest, most dangerous, and most demanding racecourse. dubbed the "green hell" by legendary racer Jackie Stewart-Nurburgring Nordshleife. It is almost difficult to believe that the intensely demanding Nürburgring was constructed in 1927 as a purpose-built safer alternative to the older races through the Eifel Mountains' treacherous roads. However, in the spirit of the older races, the northern loop ("Nordschleife") is a public toll road, open to anyone for a "touristenfahrten" session for a fee. It's plethora of turns (by one count 73) include hairpins, banked carousels, and the infamous "flugplatz" ("airport") bump where fast-moving cars often go airborne. The tortuous circuit gained its famous nickname, "die Grüne Hölle" ("the Green Hell"), due to the majority of the course twisting through a dense forest. The Nordschleife is considered by many manufacturers to be the ultimate test of their high-performance offerings, and the crown for fastest transit around the 'Ring passes from car to car as the companies compete for the title just as each season the racers of the FSCS battle for the title "King Of The Ring"! .With this race being the final race of the season and a 'double points' event it is sure to present the drivers with the most challenging race they will have all year. {King of the Ring History: Season 1 King of the Ring PredatorUSMC / Season 2 King of the Ring PredatorUSMC / Season 3 King of the Ring METAL C6R / Season 4 King of the Ring PLF Spurtle / Season 5 King of the Ring OldFenderBender/ Season 6 King of The Ring Matthnt / Season 7 King of The Ring GT BIMM3RR - King of The Ring GTC OldFenderBender} / Season 8 King of The Ring GT OldFenderBender - King of The Ring GTC Matthnt} / Season 9 King of The Ring GT PredatorUSMC - King of The Ring GS DR PiiHB - King of The Ring ST Matthnt}

Click For SERIES RACE SCHEDULE

GT/GS 17 Laps  
ST 7 Laps

RACE STARTS IN REVERSE POINT ORDER

GT/GS Pit Window 5 - 10  
ST - No Required Pit  

GT Example Time 7:29.257
GS Example Time 7:59.378
ST Example Time 8:41.819

Under Probation:
2 Races Probation (ST) - DTM Sn1p3r - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Probation (ST) - R3troD - Avoidable Contact

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE RESULTS CLICK HERE

Nurburgring Nordschleife Highlights

You DON'T wanna watch THIS video - You been warned!

THE GRID Confirmed as of 9/1

ST
Blakeystar
RAFT Veteran
DTM Sn1p3r
Manuel CR {R}
AAR ABEnstein
jpnVR4
ChedOCideZilla
SaintedPlacebo4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hiredgun308
CitizenS0ldier3
Matthnt

GS
Dr PiiHB
DTM ChevyDriver {R}
Oddball7000
bigdutyDMomoney
Tachyon Racing
ChedOCideZilla
Maxximilllion
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Hiredgun308
DTM Sn1p3r
Matthnt

GT
Blakeystar
The LSA
AAR GTDon
TheManNowDog777
f1crzd {R}
MrGRiMP {R}
MTBVator {R}
Sgt Tethras
CBR900RRR {R}
Manuel CR {R}
CitizenS0ldier3
ROCBOTM {R}
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
jpnVR4
worminfested73 {R}
hannibaljazz 98
LUKEMAD9999
The Posimosh{R}
Kamikaze1414
PredatorUSMC

RACE ROOMS AS OF CURRENT CONFIRMATIONS 9/4/13
1 Second Roll Off Delay Per Car

ST
(HOST)PredatorUSMC
1 Blakeystar
2 RAFT Veteran
3 DTM Sn1p3r
4 Manuel CR {R}
5 AAR ABEnstein
6 jpnVR4
7 ChedOCideZilla
8 SaintedPlacebo4
9 ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
10 Hiredgun308
11 PredatorUSMC
12 CitizenS0ldier3
13 Matthnt

GS/GT
(HOST)SaintedPlacebo4
1 Blakeystar
2 The LSA
3 AAR GTDon
4 TheManNowDog777
1 Dr PiiHB
2 DTM ChevyDriver {R}
3 Oddball7000
4 bigdutyDMomoney
5 Tachyon Racing
6 ChedOCideZilla
7 Maxximilllion
8 Ruptured Duck77
9 SaintedPlacebo4
10 Hiredgun308 - BACK UP HOST
11 DTM Sn1p3r
12 Matthnt

GT
(HOST)PredatorUSMC
1 f1crzd {R}
2 MrGRiMP {R}
3 MTBVator {R}
4 Sgt Tethras
5 CBR900RRR {R}
6 Manuel CR {R}
7 CitizenS0ldier3
8 ROCBOTM {R}
9 ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
10 jpnVR4
11 worminfested73 {R}
12 hannibaljazz 98
13 LUKEMAD9999
14 The Posimosh{R}
15 Kamikaze1414
16 PredatorUSMC

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 pm

lol. theres a word to describe something here but i cant think of it. Either way i plan on making my car wide on this narrow track. Wink

Edit: The word is taunting.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:50 pm

You know what they say about people who assume to much....Not sure how me saying good luck to my fellow racers is taunting them Suspect 

I'm going to need a lot of luck to start last twice and try to win both races without damaging my car.

And you yourself will need every bit of luck to not damage your car. Your record at The Green Hell is not stellar.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 pm

We are all gonna need a bit of Luck to go with whatever skill is brought to the table at this this daunting track that forever is taunting you to push harder. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 pm

I know I'm going to get ridiculed, but now imagine doing this track in a car that is as wide as the road and extremely top heavy. Lets Roll! (Did you get the pun?!)
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 pm

I hope they have stocked up on guardrails and poles there are going to be many repairs after I leave the track.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm

LOL at Hired.

And my first season was poo. (i deff remember hired and i equally being poo and hitting each other like 5 times lol) But i honestly cant remember last year. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
I hope they have stocked up on guardrails and poles there are going to be many repairs after I leave the track.
HAHA I thought I heard you say something about this being your favorite track.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:36 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i honestly cant remember last year. Suspect 
My supercharger sucked out your BRAINS!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

The Nürburgring is made up of two racetracks: the Nordschleife which was opened in 1927 as the “First Hilly Racing and Test Track” and the Grand Prix Circuit inaugurated in 1984. The two circuits, which can be driven around in combination, are together about 26 kilometres, making the Nürburgring the longest permanent racetrack in the world. A total of 40 left-hand bends, 50 right-hand bends and a 300m height difference with extreme slopes and gradients ensure a significant adrenaline kick for both drivers and spectators.

Since its construction (1925 - 1927), the Nordschleife has enjoyed a reputation as a terrifying and merciless route through the Eifel forests. An English journalist who visited the Nordschleife during the opening race on 18 June 1927 even concluded “that it seemed as if a reeling, drunken giant had been sent out to determine the route”. The Formula 1 pilot Sir John Young Jackie Stewart – after all a three-time world champion in 1969, 1971 and 1973 – was so impressed by the circuit that he gave it the name which it will probably never lose: Green Hell (Grüne Hölle).

The best-known event today is the Forza Sports Car Series 2-hour race, which is held the Nordschleife circuit and which for two weeks transforms the entire circuit into a huge spectacle as every FSCS racer who is eligible take part in this race brings their cars, teams, crews, and extra parts. Plenty of extra body panels and parts!

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:12 am

So who else hasn't turned a lap here since lap seventeen last season?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:05 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
PiiHB, I tend to think your alone on this one.  

I am always curious to see how many racers DNF before we even get to the second or third lap. I always laugh on the inside when it happens and SMH. The Ring shows who prepares and who doesn't REAL DAMN QUICK and makes em pay.

I have been running laps with several GT and a few GS guys and I can say I am a bit worried cause there are some guys who are damn fast and I dunno it's gonna be the biggest challenge I can think of to bring home the crown with such talented racers to chase down on the ring. I love a challenge and I for sure have been preparing!

My BMW has only turned about 5 laps. Sleep  More focused on GT
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

I am always curious to see how many racers DNF before we even get to the second or third lap. I always laugh on the inside when it happens and SMH. The Ring shows who prepares and who doesn't REAL DAMN QUICK and makes em pay.
I've been turning 4-5 laps each night I've gotten on the Xbox since Motegi, and am inching closer to breaking the 8 min barrier. Hope to be there come next Sun.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 am

Me and this track dont mix. I can run dirty laps that are sub 8 minutes but im just not a fast guy here. Expect me to sit back and drive Miss Daisy for this one Cool. bringing home the car is far more important than position for me here. ST on the other hand might be a bit more of an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:24 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
bringing home the car is far more important than position for me here
Wise words, but who doesnt wants to wins this event?

My car is handling great here, but I usually make mistakes and this track dont forgive any. I´ll try to mix both, be fast but sure. As I drive with Sim Steering is kind a challenge to avoid any traction slip, but for me the cahllenge to finish as high as possible is what keeps me interested in the series.

Lets Race!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

I have been running laps with several GT and a few GS guys and I can say I am a bit worried cause there are some guys who are damn fast and I dunno it's gonna be the biggest challenge I can think of to bring home the crown with such talented racers to chase down on the ring.  I love a challenge and I for sure have been preparing!

My BMW has only turned about 5 laps.  Sleep  More focused on GT
Normally I would be running countless laps here. Im sure you remember last year I put in well over 100 practice laps. Only problem this season is that my xbox is at my cousins house and I cant turn laps untless I drive down there. Which would normally only be on Sunday for a race but tonight I work until 11 so no practice tonight either. Hopefully I can make it down there a couple times thi week to make some time up.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Had a great 2 lap race with Pred earlier. The Gallardo S I was in had a 60 foot gap over Preds 458 coming out of the lasr corner and he used the slingshot to win at the line by .067s
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Had a great 2 lap race with Pred earlier.  The Gallardo S I was in had a 60 foot gap over Preds 458 coming out of the lasr corner and he used the slingshot to win at the line by .067s
good car, 735?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Had a great 2 lap race with Pred earlier.  The Gallardo S I was in had a 60 foot gap over Preds 458 coming out of the lasr corner and he used the slingshot to win at the line by .067s
good car, 735?
Oh yeah! Its built to 735. Not the LP-570, the 2007(?) one. The step up from your old Gallardo.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I do love that car. Always thought it would make a good car. So is anyone going to be running any tonight? I might have a chanceto get on.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:32 pm

My girls Birthday is today and we have been celebrating all weekend. Not much Forza for me. I snuck in a couple hours once or twice but other than that  I have been to 5 restaurants, 4 major casino's, 2 clubs, 1 movie, 1 barbecue and 1 skating rink this last 3 days!  A full weekend in Las Vegas has been had and $$$ has been spent. Hey, ummm can you lend me some money?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Pred the struggle is real. You got all that money to treat a girl out like that? Boyyo when its time for me to take my girl out for her bday she gets a trip straight to the dollar menu. #TheStruggle
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
bringing home the car is far more important than position for me here
Wise words, but who doesnt wants to wins this event?

Lets Race!
*Raises Hand* I dont. Lol just saying mannn... Racing hard enough to win here is not worth the risk of not finishing to someone thats a conservative driver like myself lol.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:07 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Pred the struggle is real. You got all that money to treat a girl out like that? Boyyo when its time for me to take my girl out for her bday she gets a trip straight to the dollar menu. #TheStruggle
Inflatable girls eat? Interesting....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 10 SEASON FINALE' NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next