Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!

Go down 
+10
vV Science Vv
-]v[ETA]_-
SSRT DWilkerson
Raceboy77
No1 Tommy Smurf
SSRT_Pronebird
Boostbeef
Blahzay xxl
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Class Would You Like to see in Season 9
ST - Street Touring
SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 17 ]
GTS - Spec Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
GTRS - GT Race Specific cars
SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
LMP - LeMans Prototype
SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Since this vote is so close, would it be possible to have one of the divisions as a separate race? Just curious because i was watching some continental tire series races and its an interesting mix of cars but they do have to race separate days.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 am

As I mentioned in the opening post of this thread the voting is weighted.

As it sits right now ST is the more likely class. LMP is a close, very close second. The new class structure will be released Wednesday Oct 31. Also the available cars will get refined slightly for season 9. Stay tuned...

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
No Hondas for ST? Seems odd

It was odd. A mistake that has since been rectified.

he only wants it cause it's a cheater car... :p
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 am

Well, you guys can't make anything easy for me! scratch Jeez!

So now with the weighted voting it is a Tie vote between ST and LMP! Only 1 more day to decide and the new class will be revealed and how it will be incorporated into The Forza Sports Car Series.
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am

I think if you do end up choosing ST then GT needs to go to all race cars.

Why?

Most of the production cars won't have the grip necessary to safely navigate through a close ST field....

and I can guarantee you ST will be close.
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm

just a slight criticism of the current cars, i think forced induction swaps shouldn't be allowed in GTC (which i think should be called GS instead of GTS or GTC) or ST.

almost every current GTC car has one and they run down the straights just as fast as the GT cars. To me, the lower classes should be more about handling rather than missile cars.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:31 pm

In ALMS the GTC Cars are just about as fast down the straights. Not saying this is my point or anything. Not in the least. GTC Will be named differently next season.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:15 pm

SSRT_Pronebird wrote:

Why?

Most of the production cars won't have the grip necessary to safely navigate through a close ST field....

Truer words have never been spoken.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:57 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:
SSRT_Pronebird wrote:

Why?

Truer words have never been spoken.

only problem then is that the PI limitations could be a major problem.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 pm

well to be honest if ST is introduced ill stay in GTC but if ST stays for another season (i plan on it already, great series Pred) i might just switch down. I want to drive one of those mazda mx5/miata/roadster whatever those are called lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm

just wondering if you omitted cars or overlooked them, examples would be the 06 civic si and the 00 audi s4
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes, limiting models to either the newest model or only models that are different in some way. But for example the Audi A4 only the newest model is included.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Yes, limiting models to either the newest model or only models that are different in some way. But for example the Audi A4 only the newest model is included.

Ohhhhh Okay I get that idea, and i dont see the problem with it except when cars take a step backwards, :/ (few cars come to mind). But it does make things a bit more real in the sense that drivers always drive the newest/newer models now-a-days. Will this be enforced on GTC/GT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!   SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 CLASS PROSPECTS YOU VOTE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2