Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Go down 
+27
bigdutyDMomoney
jeckel4438
AAR GTDon
XMan4299
CThompson17
THF dvsSublime
Basicblaq
Blahzay xxl
JumpInTheFire88
QlutchElectro
ox FASTLANE xo
lukemad9999
OLDFenderBender
jpnvr4
KikRox268
HUGH B 006
White79bu
Dr PiiHB
Matthnt
Raceboy77
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Maxximilllion
Basticular
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Warpig2011
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bigdutyDMomoney

Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 pm

[quote="ROSCOEpCOTRAIN"]
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
bigdutyDMomoney: IF you HEAR the GO GO GO, PASS EVERYBODY LOL. Once you hear that command the race is on! Of course do your passin' clean, but once you hear that command Gloves are off.

That's the thing the leader never said go go go someone else did. He did the right thing and on go go go. I didn't because it wasn't the leader saying it. Gs starts have been bad both races. There needs some practice here. The leader are accelerating to much out of the last corner and that's makes the last few driver to have to much gap from the leaders. You shouldn't be accelerating off the last corner till the go go go is given. If the leader take the last corner at 70 then he needs to maintain that speed till he calls go go go. Just a tip to the pole sitters.
preach on brother H...

lol. To be honest, I really was considering attempting a pass, but seeing the field check up a little like that told me that maybe the race hadn't actually started yet. If it had, why wasn't the car in front of me already attempting a pass himself? In retrospect, I suppose technically the race hadn't started, since it wasn't our pole-sitter saying "go!." I admit I never thought to look at the microphone feed during the start, but perhaps I should have realized it was not his voice. After hearing some more sides to this story, I really feel like, since there was no damage caused by the contact, the result was actually a cleaner start than if I had passed the car in front of me before he started. I'm not trying to say that my mistake was OK. No contact at all, especially before turn 1, is the only start that is clean.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 pm

[quote="Hiredgun308"]
bigdutyDMomoney: IF you HEAR the GO GO GO, PASS EVERYBODY LOL. Once you hear that command the race is on! Of course do your passin' clean, but once you hear that command Gloves are off.

That's the thing the leader never said go go go someone else did. He did the right thing and on go go go. I didn't because it wasn't the leader saying it. Gs starts have been bad both races. There needs some practice here. The leader are accelerating to much out of the last corner and that's makes the last few driver to have to much gap from the leaders. You shouldn't be accelerating off the last corner till the go go go is given. If the leader take the last corner at 70 then he needs to maintain that speed till he calls go go go. Just a tip to the pole sitters.

At Sebring i was doing 70 on the button, heard the all clear, waited, and called go go go at the start finish. I wasnt accelerating out of the turn or leaving the pack. When i called go go go at sebring tommy was almost touching my bumper.

I just realized that me and Tommy are tied. This next race is going to be interesting. Good job Tommy, in ST and in GS. Congrats to Gambit with his two wins as well. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

[quote="SaintedPlacebo4"]
Hiredgun308 wrote:

At Sebring i was doing 70 on the button, heard the all clear, waited, and called go go go at the start finish. I wasnt accelerating out of the turn or leaving the pack. When i called go go go at sebring tommy was almost touching my bumper.

I'm no expert, but aside from my mishap, I agree that our GS start at Seca was pretty good. I think it is an especially tough track to get a clean start at. I don't know about you, but I don't think I could take that last corner at 70mph, so enough acceleration to reach that speed is to be expected. Also, the last few turns before the start seem to add to the "accordion" effect of the pack as it snakes through them.

As to my incident, the inconsistencies of my surrounding conditions are not significant enough to be any excuse. If the car in front of me does not want to initiate a pass, that's his decision. (I seem to remember the words "team orders?!" flashing through my mind) Its my job to anticipate that and/or leave myself enough time to do something about it.

Last edited by bigdutyDMomoney on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted a sentence about a rolling start being easy at Road America. I just remembered we're doing a standing start.)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win bringing the #266 Pagani Zonda C12 across the line for its first win of the season!

GS - Congratulations to No1 Tommy Smurf for the hard fought win in the #190 Aston Martin V12 Vantage of Aston Martin Racing. Congratulation for getting your first Pole Position and the first win of your Forza Sports Car Series Career!

ST- Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in his #266 Ford Mustang GT. Close intense ST race win and your second win in a row AND a hat trick weekend winning both of your races!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by jpnVR4 in the #79 Ferrari F50 for Charging through the field from 14th to finish 7th gaining 7 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by SkiNl3Y in the #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage
for Charging from 10th in the field to finish 6th gaining 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by SaintedPlacebo4 in the #3 Honda S2000 RWD
for Charging from 13th in the field to finish 5th gaining 8 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Noggles10 - ST Class livery, Series Logo and IMSA logo are much too small and very difficult to see on the rear of his Scion FR-S RWD

The front of the pack has a good clean start with lots of jockying for positions in turn 2 with no major contact.

Lap 1 - Sirkane2 has what appears to be lag contact with SaintedPlacebo4 that causes Sirkane2 damage but SaintedPlacebo4 none. Then as a result of this he swerves into #94 Saab 9-3 Aero FWD of OLDFenderBender causing minor contact. NO PENALTY - Considered Lag created race incident

Lap 1 - Noggles10 {R}, forstsc400 {R}, KikRox268, and kanetrane {R} go into turn 2 and all try to occupy the same space in the corner and all grind their way through. Several minor contacts among these drivers. NO PENALTY - Racing Contact

Lap 1 - forstsc400 {R} who is behind KikRox268 as they enter turn 4 has avoidable contact as the front left of his #93 Scion FR-S RWD hits the right rear of the #86 Subaru WRX STI RWD causing complete loss of control and minor damage. PENALTY Avoidable Contact- 30 Second Time Penalty.

Lap 2 - forstsc400 {R} who is behind KikRox268 as they enter turn 2 has avoidable contact as the front of his #93 Scion FR-S RWD hits the rear of the #86 Subaru WRX STI RWD a second time causing loss of control and significant damage. PENALTY Avoidable Contact- 5 Point Penalty. These penalties are separate of one another therefore cover steps 1 & 2 of the Penalty levels. Next infraction committed by forstc400 {R} will be step 3 of the penalty process. (keep it clean)

Lap 4 - a little more bumpin and bangin' doors as Hiredgun308, No1 Tommy Smurf, and Kamikaze1414 all enter the corkscrew 3 wide. All contact here are deemed Race Incidents. Risky moves by all three that resulted in nothing major only some scrapes.

Lap 5 - PredatorUSMC following Hiredgun308 as the two head down the front straight and into turn two clips the right rear of the #22 Ford Mustang GT RWD causing no damage but Hiredgun308 does spin out losing control of the car as a result of the Avoidable Contact. PENALTY - Avoidable Contact - 30 Second Time Penalty.

Lap 7 - WizardWoz88 {R} in the #88 Nissan Skyline GT-R V- Spec RWD who is behind Hiredgun308 as the two head into turn 5 rear ends Hiredgun308's Ford Mustang GT RWD causing slight damage and only minor loss of control. PENALTY - Race Incident and Warning.

GS

No Penalties or contact worthy of mention. Good racing GS!

GT

Lap 2 - LUKEMAD9999 in the #48 Ferrari 458 Italia times the dropping of the green flag to start the race perfectly and in doing so catches GLR Roca in the McLaren F1 sleeping. LUKEMAD9999 does not react in time to get from behind the McLaren F1 and ends up hitting the rear bumper of the car causing damage but no loss of control PENALTY - Race Incident

Lap 4 hannibaljazz 98 & Veteran0utlaw76 {R} have minor contact in turn 4. No damage is created and is racing contact. Close racing.

Lap 13 - PredatorUSMC who is being followed closely by Warpig2012 get his #54 Ferrari 458 Italia sideways on the exit of turn 4 and during the recovery Warpig2012 who was only feet behind has no where to go and contact the left rear of the Ferrari sending it backwards into the tire barrier. PENALTY - NONE, Race Incident.

Lap 41 - PredatorUSMC who is heading up the Rahal Straight is passed/lapped by DTM Sn1p3r {R} in the #169 Pagani Zonda C12 as the two enter the corkscrew Raceboy77 ends up only a foot or two from the rear of PredatorUSMC's #54 Ferrari. As PredatorUSMC tries to give Raceboy77 room to pass on the inside and brake so that there is no contact by Raceboy PredatorUSMC contacts the rear of the #169 Zonda C12 upsetting the car but no complete loss of control and creating no damage. PENALTY - Race Incident.

Overall Great Racing at one of the most complex and difficult tracks of the season!

Results are up Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points NOT Updated.

Top 3 has been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures no need for update

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
ST B Room
GT/GS A Room
GT/GS B Room
GT C Room
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 pm

i don't even know anymore lol, completely confused :/
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Wait... Did we have NO restarts last night? Holy mother of god. I thought we got done really really early xD. Also. The top three GT and GS have the same points, kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
The top three GT and GS have the same points, kind of interesting.

I so did not notice that. It is definitely shaping up to being an extremely interesting season, looking forward to seeing to what happens at Road America, which I think the Cadillac's will the ones to beat next race.

But I am certain it will have more similarities how Sebring played out (hopefully without one bit of the race), rather than Laguna Seca's race style.

Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
The top three GT and GS have the same points, kind of interesting.

I so did not notice that. It is definitely shaping up to being an extremely interesting season, looking forward to seeing to what happens at Road America, which I think the Cadillac's will the ones to beat next race.

But I am certain it will have more similarities how Sebring played out (hopefully without one bit of the race), rather than Laguna Seca's race style.

The caddy is fast, I won't lie. I just hope I can keep it clean. As of now I'm having some trouble getting it to stay on the track. I guess we'll see Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm

We will see wont we. Sucks that Piihb and Roscoe are off to a rocky start :/ Im sure they will find their way back into things sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

congrats tommy and monsenoir gambit ....after hearing the way skinly started the gs race in b room i guess ours wasnt so bad...leaving the other gs guys come on brother really ...not cool you are the most experienced in the lobby and you start at the back of gt alone... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Its been a bumpy start. Nein Shiza has had some troubles but they are getting worked out and its time for a change. These caddys are about to dominate. Nein Shiza!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Its been a bumpy start. Nein Shiza has had some troubles but they are getting worked out and its time for a change. These caddys are about to dominate. Nein Shiza!
WE ARE NEIN SHIZA... YOU ARE GETTING FLUSHED!!!
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

cheers for the congrats roscoe I appreciate it, I am sure the Cadillac's will be coming back fighting next race and looking forward to seeing who comes out on top between everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Class: GS
Team: Aston Martin Racing
Teammate: monette92, Abramsmech17
Car: #190 Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Best Result: 2nd - Nurburgring - season 8

might want to change that sig.
Back to top Go down
QlutchElectro

QlutchElectro

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
congrats tommy and monsenoir gambit ....after hearing the way skinly started the gs race in b room i guess ours wasnt so bad...leaving the other gs guys come on brother really ...not cool you are the most experienced in the lobby and you start at the back of gt alone... Rolling Eyes

this is horrible starting so far very uneven and unorganized for following the rolling start procedure. "4.2B - Standard Rolling Start: The cars will depart the grid at a moderate speed. Cars will, in an organized manner get into grid order as quickly and safely as possible while making one (1) formation (pace) lap of the circuit at moderate speed. Unless otherwise directed"

I think there needs for be a set speed limit during the out lap, from start to finish of the out lap. with penalties being given out for speeding on the pace\out lap . This will eliminate the uneven starts and give everyone a fair on the starts not 3-5 second head start or disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:

Roca and I had a pretty good run going on for about 3/4 of the race as well in B room, and somehow Jpn snuck by us lol.

Grats to the winners of each class.

I knew I couldnt get by onthe straight so I pitted hopin to get some free space so when U pit I hopefully made up enuff time to pass

I just kinda lucked out i guess

Great racing between me, u, n roca cheers
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Sandbag lol
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am

Thx Roscoe, I think you mean Monseigneur Gambit isnt it ?? Any these words were used in 1634 so I understand.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am

Ezt Gambit wrote:
Thx Roscoe, I think you mean Monseigneur Gambit isnt it ?? Any these words were used in 1634 so I understand.
i told you i was old Sad
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am

QlutchElectro wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

this is horrible starting so far very uneven and unorganized for following the rolling start procedure. "4.2B - Standard Rolling Start: The cars will depart the grid at a moderate speed. Cars will, in an organized manner get into grid order as quickly and safely as possible while making one (1) formation (pace) lap of the circuit at moderate speed. Unless otherwise directed"

I think there needs for be a set speed limit during the out lap, from start to finish of the out lap. with penalties being given out for speeding on the pace\out lap . This will eliminate the uneven starts and give everyone a fair on the starts not 3-5 second head start or disadvantage.

I understand your pain, buddy. You have gotten a little shafted on both starts so far this year. Believe it or not I have actually gotten even worse starts in real life. I missed qualifying at VIR one year and had to start at the very back of a 30+ car field. Even though we were supposed to be starting two wide, the field was so strung out, that at the back of the pack, our race started on the back straight, because the leaders were already on the front straight getting a green flag. Needless to say, by the time we got the front straight, all the people I wanted to race were nearly out of sight. Even if it doesn't affect the finishing order, a closer start just makes for more exciting racing, if just for a little while.

Seriously, I understand how a veteran could be wary of a rookie in just his second race. I'm sure more than a few loose cannons have made their way in and out of the series over the years, but don't be afraid of Qlutch guys. He's as clean as can be. We've been practicing a lot, and I promise you can let him catch up before you say "Go!". It will still be OK.

Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: BS    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am

Just a question : Is it a racers responsibility to inform ADMIN about whom / when they qualify? I had mentioned this problem because I did qualify for ST <with a listed official> only to be told that it hadnt been posted, ADMIN notified or whatever..... and I guess for some reason it couldn't,or wouldn't be verified. If that was the only problem I guess well crap happens,

To the next issue: I know move on already right? Well I have to bring it up again as I keep finding more... Since I do race in other series I run into others with self proclaimed connection issues, most are very new to either FORZA or online gaming it seems. Two I know are in this series and while chatting in lobby have to leave to let another player in they know -- hell one even used his brothers XBOX acct to be able to join because he has NAT issues and couldn't join with his friend. What I'm getting at is I have been joining lobbies just to see if I can join -- others in the series can attest to this -- and have had NO PROBLEMS in doing so.

With all that being said how about 1st come 1st served in the lobbies as mentioned before --- really sucks being in the lobby(GT) waiting to race to be asked to leave since they "think" it's my connection. I wouldn't keep harping on it except (READ ABOVE)

Back to the initial question; do we have to inform ADMIN about who we qualify with and when. I don't see it as my problem, quailfied several hours before end time ??? I even asked to check for yourself but?????? Needless to say screwed for both races and again NOT my fault either way.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Q1: As a Race Official and Room Host, it is their responsibility to get the times to me via PM. Nothing or no one is perfect and mistakes can happen. No excuse though. Times need to be submitted soon after they are taken. I would recommend that when you qualify you hint to your room host to post your time.

Q2: I agree. First in the room stays. I know sometimes there are simple conflicts of connections. However 80% of the time it is due to NAT settings. It only takes about 20 minutes to make sure your NAT is open and to fix. Unless you have to call tech support which could take longer but it is well worth it for ANY gamer to make sure NAT is open.

My response to failures of Race Officials and Myself; I do apologize that things have not gone as they should for you and possibly others from time to time. That is my responsibility to make sure things go as they should. For this series to work as smoothly as possible it takes a little effort from everyone. From following the rules to helping out when you can. Getting in your rooms on time or early if possible. Get that NAT setting OPEN. Racing can be a harsh sport and things happen on track here and in real life. When things happen it's not personal if someone crashes into someone. If it's noted or seen it will be handled appropriately to the normal rules of racing. Not all contact is penalty worthy. The PI system is complex (It's a mathematical algorithm calculation) that I had a friend develop for me. It takes into account 6 different points of info. It is not a personal attack if yours goes down and not a friendly jesture if it goes up. I stay completely unbiased as possible as Admin I must. If you don't understand it anger is not the solution. I am not fully sure how she came up with the math but with a double masters I think she probably has a good grasp on what she did.

All in All we all have to do our part to keep the Forza Sports Car Series running as smoothly as possible.

Thanks,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:10 pm

QlutchElectro wrote:

+1

I also read the rule book and have yet to see the implantation of the pace lap rule in my first two races in GS. Not that it has impacted my race results, but someone racing the pace lap up front will certainly make up lap time and in-turn effecting the overall finishing times, resulting in unwarranted point totals.

And on another note; I know there is nothing to be done with AI cars once GT has finished, just for the record, I was completely taken out once again and had to limp around the entire circuit to pit.

Suggestion: Could the GT drivers keep and eye on their cars until GS finishes? Basicblaq saved my hide from another indecent just before the Corkscrew by warning me of an approaching reckless AI driver, thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 pm

another part of the connection issue is 100000000000000 people trying to join a lobby at once which inevitably happens almost all the time, especially if a lobby is open late. i'd say immediately changing the room to invite only and inviting and waiting a minute or two for the person to join based on qualifying order would be the best bet. ex. host -> 1st gt -> 1st gs -> 2nd gt -> 2nd gs and so on. not sure if this would solve any problems but i think it would put the best people in each lobby if there is a connection problem.

to address the PI's, it doesn't always make sense to everyone which is a part of racing in general, but it is what it is and if you're going to be a part of this series you've gotta just battle it out no matter what your PI is set at. personally, i'd like a group of maybe three people, including the admin, to go over the PI's after they were set by the math. either way, it's racing and no one will ever get exactly what they want, but if they do enjoy racing, they'll still be showing and competing no matter what.

about the stupid AI drivers too, i wish T10 programed the game so that the AI driver would drive into the pits on its first lap and stay there...that would be absolutely awesome. there's not really any way around it though which is a complete shame, unless you're able to time it perfectly to aim your car into the pits and go straight in which would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm

I just wanted to say thank you Pred for listening to my rant ....after two weeks of getting in A lobby for ST then not being able to race, well I'm sure you all understand. Hopefully this week will be better and I'm looking forward to it cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca    Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 2 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next