Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL

Go down 
+17
Zenrad
Matthnt
Basticular
NSA Roca
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Polycyclic
Avcracy
The LSA
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
Old King
Tachyon Racing
Dr PiiHB
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 am

team NSA CADILLAC RACING while should get a couple wins due to scheduling conflicts are only running a partial season
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why is Road America a non-multi-class race?

because he knows that the GT guys arent smart enough to not go into the kink two wide and cause a wreck...
you mean he isn't Wink. Spec mixed with ST should be fun, i only chose spec because there can only be one first time champion and i'm gonna try for it :p

Im going to try my best to get to the top in ST and GS.
Focus on ST, gambits won the GS championship
plus one.....& I'll name the top three....gambit,sniper, killer
It'll be a battle for 2nd to 4th with sniper, killer and piihb I think. Based on who's signed up so far that is. I wouldn't be surprised to see the RP guy up there either.

I'm very sorry raceboy but I think you're wrong. From what I've heard, granted I haven't been online, I am running identical times as gambit. I'm hoping for a good battle for first with gambit. I will not say times but I know I can hit record times here.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Unofficially the track record was demolished the past morning. I know Piihb is running good... but damn its going to be interesting. Speed cars are going to do well here man. Ill survive through the speed tracks and come out to play at the handling tracks :p
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm

In ST I am running faster than my qualifying time last season but its still like 4 seconds slower than what you guys are running.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

because he knows that the GT guys arent smart enough to not go into the kink two wide and cause a wreck...
you mean he isn't Wink. Spec mixed with ST should be fun, i only chose spec because there can only be one first time champion and i'm gonna try for it :p

It'll be a battle for 2nd to 4th with sniper, killer and piihb I think. Based on who's signed up so far that is. I wouldn't be surprised to see the RP guy up there either.

I'm very sorry raceboy but I think you're wrong. From what I've heard, granted I haven't been online, I am running identical times as gambit. I'm hoping for a good battle for first with gambit. I will not say times but I know I can hit record times here.
yeah but i heard you may be missing a few races :/
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Basticular wrote:
In ST I am running faster than my qualifying time last season but its still like 4 seconds slower than what you guys are running.

Ill be interested to see what the times are for this season's top 5
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

yeah but i heard you may be missing a few races :/

I will be. Not sure how many I'll make but I hope to at least make a few. I got get internet hooked up so I can make sebring. That's one I want to make. I know I'm running fast. I just hope its fast enough. From what I've heard I am just on gambets heels. I made a few adjustments to tire pressure, sway bars, and damping. That gained me about three tenths. I'm going to need a little more to win.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:38 pm

yeah i was meaning championship wise :p
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh no. I'm out of that running for this season. Can't win overall only running part time.

Maybe for season eleven.
Back to top Go down
The Posimosh

The Posimosh

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Just for the record, I'm quite concerned about the upcoming race at Bermise Alps... Yeah, the track is nice and wide in most spots, but, the turns are fast, the walls are close, and the runoff is nil. I know it's a bit late in the game to appeal for a change of venue, but, is there any chance of us postponing the race until later in the season so we can properly litigate this?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Nope. We run this track every season. It's our Long Beach, fast, flowing, elevation change, with close walls. Great track.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue May 21, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Alps is always one of the best races. It takes skill and concentration and really lets the level of drivers be shown in the series. Some few handle it better than others but its always a great race. Its all about staying clean. I have run this event for several seasons now and one word of advice for you, lots of downforce and tire width, and STAY CLEAN!
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

AAAALLLLPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!

*\ Pregames The LSA \*

LSABeastmode.ENGAGE
Back to top Go down
xlx Outlaw xlx

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:31 am

Alps should be pretty fun, I think. 50 laps of being on the edge, wide open almost all the time, and not anywhere near the room for error as the previous track... There is a certain downhill section close to the end of the lap that I love to stay wide open for, but jeez, it's like if you get off line the slightest bit, or if I hit the rumble strips, the car turns around so fast that it's ridiculous.

-In rough, deep man voice-

Dangerous. Ah, just the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 pm

In the future it would be nice if Pred would look at an actual calendar so that in the middle of the season we arent changing dates of off weeks because of hallmark holidays...
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:22 pm

I did look at a calender, as well as an ALMS, Grand Am & Pirelli WC schedule. I avoided major holidays, didn't catch a smaller day like Fathers day. It's all about Mothers day. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4