Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Talk!

Go down 
+21
bigdutyDMomoney
Kamikaze1414
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
MTBVator
jpnvr4
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
KICKROCKS29
mrgrimp
Blahzay xxl
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Trash Talk! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:14 pm

accepted and excepted are quite the opposite. and to address matt. you said. You said you. As in you blues. the only blues on here are me and pred. who else are you talking about. you specifically mentioned me and another person. you dont have to say 1 person's name to be specific. if out of a clear group you can clearly point out another specific group there is a specification being made. you specified the people with blue names. aka myself and predator. so yes. you did specifically say me. Either way. Regardless which way the editorial inconsistency went i have put my input into the matter. If Pred wants to say otherwise thats fine but if thats the case ill be racing it next week like it says on the front page with whoever else has been going by the front page.

@GTDon, i sent in my two weeks but it was declined so now i have to go to unemployment and file a class action. However, in light of the decision to keep me around I think its time i speak up and make some admin-esque decisions rather than be the coffee getter. It has been brought to my attention via PM that, to my knowledge, only one other person has noticed this and messaged pred about it prior to this. I put forth the notion that it would be hardly fair to the drivers that had seen the front page and used that to map out their doings based on it. I personally made commitments irl based on what i viewed to be the schedule. Not only would it be difficult for me to make the races now, but it would be all but impossible to practice and qualify by Saturday night for this event. For me to run decently at tracks that i know well i still need the week to prepare this goes double for Le Mans. And to go from having a 2 week spand to having friday and saturday to do so i find it wrong.

As stated above, if predator would like to contradict the response to this issue by his self appointed admin, thats his choice to make and accept the issues that will be drawn from it. As i stand i wont be racing until Sunday the 30th. If that means im the only one so be it but im going by what i have gone by and will not accept a form of time penalty for doing so.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:40 pm

@speed .....im a average driver....but im winning two clssses at lamans *when ever we race it!!!

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 pm

ill make it a point to beat you here roscoe Wink but in all honesty if i finish top 5 here then ill be happy. there are plenty of guys with cars that are more suited to the track than mine. Hired, Roscoe, and Tommy.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:18 am

If i'm not mistaken, I remember being told there was a break this weekend because of the holiday and xbox1 coming out
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:54 am

one why are people getting xbox 1 that they wasted money on xbox 360 games that do not work on xbox 1
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:26 am

I'll try to get this back on track....

The reason why Vipers lead 1 and 2 in points this season isn't because the drivers are so good, or because they have the lowest P.I. of the active field, nope, it's because Ferrari's and Porsche's and Lamborghini's are pretty little girl cars with puny little motors. lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
@speed .....im a average driver....but im winning two clssses at lamans *when ever we race it!!!

Bump!!!!

Don I race gt?...you bash my car but as of yet have not accepted my challenge?
So take this tiny dancer....SATERDAY 9OCLOCK BRING YOUR BUSTED booty GARDEN SNAKE TO MY NEIGHBERHOOD FIRST FIVE TRACKS NO LEAVING LOBBY! .......you scurrred?
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Bump!!!!  

Don I race gt?...you bash my car but as of yet have not accepted my challenge?
So take this tiny dancer....SATERDAY 9OCLOCK BRING YOUR BUSTED booty GARDEN SNAKE TO MY NEIGHBERHOOD FIRST FIVE TRACKS NO LEAVING LOBBY! .......you scurrred?
Not scurred, just can't understand what you are saying half the time. lol I appreciate your courage though.  Next time you see me on give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Not scurred, just can't understand what you are saying half the time. - GT Don

Roscoe has difficulties with grammer sometimes then there are other times when he says things that only make sense in his head. His little sayings like, butterflies flutter so watch out for the flyswatter brother!, can sometimes confuse people. Its okay though we love him anyways. As far as this challenge throwing is concerned, you are making me want to go hook up my xbox and jump in on a challenge or two. I am off this weekend.......
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm up for Don's challenge, not for bragging rights, I don't give a Shiite about that, just something to do. 1v1? Bah. Standard GT/GTR race time, Sunday, all comers. Its an off weekend, isn't it?
I missed the Alps helping my family out, exclusion sucks.

This challenge, if taken up with my above suggestion, should have its own thread.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:01 pm

look me up tonight, Here are my terms for those i have mentioned including Rosco, Saint, and Vator.

6 FLR rated races, 7laps, race conditions, standing start only at Road America. 1 point per win. In the case of a 3-3 tie, higher FLR rating wins.  42 total laps should only take about an hour.

1.Sebring
2.Suzuka 
3.Indianapolis 
4.Bernese Alps
5.Road America (standing start)
6.Nurburgring GP
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
look me up tonight, Here are my terms for those i have mentioned including Rosco, Saint, and Vator.

6 FLR rated races, 7laps, race conditions, standing start only at Road America. 1 point per win. In the case of a 3-3 tie, higher FLR rating wins.  42 total laps should only take about an hour.

1.Sebring
2.Suzuka 
3.Indianapolis 
4.Bernese Alps
6.Nurburgring GP
See there you go again. Skewing the odds in your favor by using that system that we all saw first hand is really inaccurate this season. Thats what im talking about always got to skew things. ho wabout you pick 7 tracks and there wont be a tie breaker.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:54 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:

1.Sebring
2.Suzuka 
3.Indianapolis 
4.Bernese Alps
6.Nurburgring GP
See there you go again. Skewing the odds in your favor by using that system that we all saw first hand is really inaccurate this season. Thats what im talking about always got to skew things. ho wabout you pick 7 tracks and there wont be a tie breaker.
What are you talking about? What system? I just made this up off the cuff.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 pm

"if theres a tie the higher FLR rating wins" why not do what a sensible person does. make it an odd number and there is no ties.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
"if theres a tie the higher FLR rating wins" why not do what a sensible person does. make it an odd number and there is no ties.
Ahh, I see. Okay, 5 races was my original offer anyway, but I will still want the races to be rated.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 pm

How about those Seahawks!!!!
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am

MTBVator wrote:
How about those Seahawks!!!!
Stop hiding behind your team!
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 am

[quote="ROSCOEpCOTRAIN"]i have 2 bud...and im very happy with that....
the question is will you win another?

guess we answered that question there didnt we? ... bub!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
i have 2 bud...and im very happy with that....
the question is will you win another?

guess we answered that question there didnt we? ... bub!
Ohh muffin....dont you get it do you kiddo....
If im not there it dont count....
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:30 am

After avoiding a possible points disaster at one of the worst tracks for the Vipers (LeMans), they continue to lead the GT class as they have all season.  Fortunes fade quickly however, and just when you think you'll do great, lady luck drops by and sticks you in the eye.  The Viper duo has higher hopes for Road Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:38 am

I'll be on to qualify anyone most of the day today.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 am

Ouch, Vipers no longer 1 and 2 for the first time this season. Not due to poor performance sadly, but a "mechanical failure." #$@%!

Okay Ferrari folk, hope you're happy, and ready to go.  

In the meantime, I'll be ready and willing to FLR match race anyone regardless of their rating, including you Saint. rules here http://www.forzaleagueracers.com/official-cars-and-tracks.html
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:17 am

Nope, No more Viper 1 - 2. just by the hair though. It's a fight to the finish. Now I have to find a way to get past the #84 Viper a few races as we get nearer to the final epic battle that is Nurburgring. Battle Armour on!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 pm

I will be on to qualify anyone throughout the day and evening.  And will accept any KOHT match race challenges out there with the latest cars. http://www.forzaleagueracers.com/official-cars-and-tracks.html
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 am

It’s been a loooong season boys, and we finally have arrived at the final, a little faster than when we started.  And that is one of the benefits to series racing isn’t it? 

And once again Chrysler products are poised to finish 1 and 2 against an entire fleet of Italian and German cars that cost more than twice as much.  So, who makes the best performing cars in the world for half the money?  America does that’s who! 

Who would have thought at the beginning of the season 2 lone Vipers would dominate 6 Ferrari’s, 3 Lambo’s, 3 Porsche’s , and 1 Audi? The experts said the Viper’s were too heavy, too unbalanced, poor power to weight ratio, lacking refinement of the more technically advanced Europeans.   But just as it has always been for the MOPAR brands, being out numbered is a way of life for them, just as winning championships is in spite of the odds against them.  They epitomize American ingenuity and innovation in motorsports, relying on easy to drive designs with big cubic inch motors to get the job done. 

I don’t want to get too far ahead since there is 1 very important race left at a track I don’t really like, but the other Viper driver happens to love it and should do well barring a DNF.  Vipers are renowned at the Ring too having owned the production lap record whenever they went there.  So it’s a good bet the Vipers will do fine, whether it’s my all handling Viper, or SP33d’s speed Viper.

Hopefully FSCS won’t do as so many other leagues have done at the end of a MOPAR dominated season and change the rules to give the competition a “better chance.”  NASCAR did this by outlawing the 426 Hemi, the NHRA did it by creating a separate class, hopefully FSCS doesn’t do something like this too. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next