Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'

Go down 
+15
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Rocbotm
SaintedPlacebo4
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
ASQ BerpDator
AAR GTDon
Tachyon Racing
THF dvsSublime
EZT Sabre
KICKROCKS29
Admin/PredatorUSMC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:48 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
I haven't posted much here recently and did not intend to but since It's become very clear that ignorance and immaturity are at work here I must state my viewpoint on the whole mess (as a "line racer", a "mature" racer, someone "dedicated" to series racing, a "fast guy" and an apparent marder for your cause)
First off, pred, I wouldn't consider myself an "immature", "low quality" or "poor mindset" racer. I would consider myself a competitor who enjoys good, hard clean racing, has real world experience in racing and as someone who has competed on a national and international level, having flown across the entire country for forza racing and has hosted series events through all 4 installments of the forza franchise, I would not exactly consider myself a "casual weekend driver". I am a prime example of the quality of driver you can expect to emerge from the community in search of good clean fun. I am also the type of person you can expect to lose due to your own stubborn unwillingness to listen and lack of empathy for other people's conflicts over the line issue or any other issue for that matter.
Listen, what I'm getting at is this....  This season I was able to practice enough to be competitive and yes, I ran the same lap times with or without the line but since achieving these lap times took a full day or 2 at times and much of my spare time aside from work, the fact of the matter is your rule concerning the line has done nothing to make the series more enjoyable, has done nothing to add realism or even slow someone of my pace significantly.... What it has done is add unneeded stress to my life and schedule causing me to have no real urge to compete here ever again under the same closed minded conditions.
Although I had fun racing with most of the people here, I see no reason that I would put myself through the waste of time needed to compete here. This rule does not make you better than anyone else or any other series. It only ensures that everyone drives with the same settings you do. This rule does not enhance the racing experience at all, rather it makes people less willing to race close with each other.

I am more than willing to promote, recruit and help make the FSCS a fun place wthat thrives with good drivers who's goal is competitive racing and fun but if you are not even willing to listen to suggestions of the people who compete in your series weekly how is someone supposed to help promote? I won't harp on this long because I know my efforts are futile and I will likely be ignored and dismissed but what I've come to say is under these guidelines this will likely be my last season here.
I am not saying that I will never stop in for an occasional race (if this place isn't already a wasteland) but an occasional race, and a strong maybe at that, is all it would ever be.

Just to emphasize the idea that you DO NOT listen to your competitors, the 4 class setup was suggested by multiple competitors throughout the entire season!!!!! These things were suggested to you and you ignored those people because if its not your idea its a bad idea...... These things are very selfish of you. Eventually you will have your perfect series where everyone is forced to run cockpit view, controllers are banned and you have to be a "pro driver" to compete...... And you will have fun racing all by yourself in your perfect simulator world.

I was not calling you immature or low quality. Never even inferenced that of you. I respect you as a racer, a driver, a gamer, and as a man. I am referencing people who join, complete a couple of races, hit someone, get a penalty then quit cause they feel it was not on purpose so they should not be penalized. Or the racer who quits because he gets a 1 pt penalty for a livery infraction that I pointed out to him days prior to the race. The racer who spends so much time complaining about PI and the need for more instead of trying to actually learn how to hit an apex or at least how to do a few laps in a row without going off track then complaining more that he needs more PI to keep up. I just don't get these people.  I am not the the fastest racer...but If I can build a car in 5 minutes get on track and without much effort at all run a lap on a fairly straight forward track like Sebring that is 5 seconds faster than that racer who has been driving the car for weeks in prep.....that's not a PI problem. It simply is not. The PI system has is limits to what it can adjust for. It cannot adjust for things like that.

I am not saying a racer who uses the line is any more or less talented. I am merely saying there is no imaginary line AT ALL in 'real' racing so there will be no imaginary line here in this series.  I have never mentioned nor cared about what view or transmission or peripheral a racer uses to race here in this series.  The only Item I have been inflexible in is the line and Auto brake. That is it. I have listened to the community often and made changes based on the communities wants.  However, I know just as you do that no one can make EVERYONE happy with anything that is organized. There will always be those who want to make it their way to fit them. I did not make this series to fit ME. I made this series for everyone who was looking for an organized, sim racing experience. No it is not perfect, many things could be better. I could have been better in some instances with how I did things or reacted. Some times I simply did not have time to react to every whim and need or want of the racing community here. I did ALWAYS do my best. I will get back to form managing the series in season 12.

Those who stay will see the benefits of this. They just won't see a line on the ground. except the ones that are there caused by rubber and tires.

DON, I have no problem bringing STM to the series. Consider it done. I will have that changed prior to season 12.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:29 pm

I hope you dont mean only GT. I came here for GS.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Welp...nearly had it. No excuses, power related incidents on nurb in gtr cost me. Good racing guys.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:17 pm

I bet my car weighed half as much after lap 9 than it did at the start of the race... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Thought for a lap or two I was starting to tug on your cape, sucks that happened. Racing requires some degree of luck, some days you have it some days you don't. Been a pleasure racing with you matt.
Back to top Go down
worminfested73

worminfested73

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Good race in CT and GTR. Now to get ready for the next season.

Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Tough sledding out there today.....

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 11930236354_a4f13d007d_o

Congrats to Citizen on the GTR KotR title, and GTR Class Championship for the Season!  Congrats to all the other winners today, and to everyone who gutted it out at the Green Hell.

Last edited by Tachyon Racing on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm

GT Race Recap #76 Noble:

Started 3rd, and keep a good pace behind F1´s Carrera GT and Kick´s Viper until both of them went wide and I could made my way through.

Sitting in first I started to hear everyone having problems or hitting the walls, by then in lap 3 Pred chased me, and he was comming too Hot that almost hit me from behind ( Cars are diferent Pred, not all of them brakes the same place), so I went wide and let him pass.

Behind Pred, I was keeping a good pace, and I took first place back a couple of times. Then Pred Pitted at lap 4, that leave me again in front, when I pitted lap 5, I exited behind pred en 3rd position. Speed´s Viper was in front.

Focused on the race until lap 10, when the chain of things started to ruin my race.

-First, the controler lights started to show that I was low batery, that worries me for a couple of laps, so I unpluged the mic to save them, I made the numbers and it was too risky to let those bateries, so every chance I had, i standed from my seat to look for another Old controler to take out the box where you install the bateries. When i got the controler i tried to put the bateries inside the box while I was on the straight, but I zig zag and ends into the dirt (many time loose there).

Second, I had a phone call, my wife was way home, so I answered and tell her to hurry and that I wouldnt be able to open the front gate for her, because the race sarted late and it has 2 restarts. (that happens last season and I had to abandon the race with the Ascari to open her the gates)

I loose concentration with that phone call, but at the end that was the salvation, she arrived home, she puts the bateries in the other box and I swap the box on the straight at lap 18.

Pred did his 3rd pits stop at lap 18 too, and he was way in front but he made a couple of mistakes that let me chase him back and fight for the lead. Speed was 3rd by the time chasing me.

At lap 19, I was over Pred´s bumper and made a move to pass him and I got him, the game show I was first, I was actually all the car lenght in front, and I brake for the next corner and just felt the bump.

Pred brake later or I brake early, my car is diferent Pred, i dont brake where yopu brake you should anticipate that ( the way we anticipated your earlie brake on the jump to save the suspension).

Well, I got hit, I spin like 3 times and Speed passed me, Speed ran out of the track almost at the end and almost crash, he save it and we were ¨mano a mano¨ to a drag race to the finish for 2nd place.

He was in the draft but couldnt pass me!

Great race in general to all.

Pred, just because you pitted 3 times I resign the win to you, Awesome job bud. (almost had you)
 cheers 
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks Vator for the suporting message, really apreciated!
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Oof. 2hr 40 minutes, if my decrepit old memory is accurate. My diaper was nearly full.

Lonely fourth all the way through. Spent five laps around hiredgun after my first pit, and before he finally pitted around twelve. Then I fouled up around 14 or so, taking some damage that effected my braking greatly. Don should have been able to get me after that, but he had an issue as well.

wheels are turning for next season car choices already.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Manuel, I did know that...In fact I was counting on it! (that our cars break differently) That was the only way I was going to get you into that corner. I kept the inside line on purpose and you had not cleared me. Your rear 1/4 panel was about even with my door. So I hit the brakes to your inside as we turn in and light contact was made. No damage, didn't even upset my car at all.  But because you were on the outside the tap pushed you out wide.  Manuel, great race but on the last lap gloves come off and a lil rubbing might happen.

It was a epic race with all the highs and lows. I thought I had it in the bag and then almost bagged myself in the high speed sweeper after the long downhill straight on lap 20 I went into the grass and could  not get out...like quicksand.Next thing your 300 ft back and I had no momentum.  

One hell of a race! I held on though and Kept the King Of The Ring Title to myself!  farao king
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:14 pm

I gotta say though, I was surprised you were the one I was battling with Manuel. I was fully expecting it to be Sp33dRacer, GT Don or Vator...In the end I was only worried about you! Great Great run! It was intense and it was fun.!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 pm

im glad things turned out good in GT/GTR. it will be interesting to see what happens next season.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 am

Well, as always, you can do all the prep you want, but the Green Hell lives up to its name....  After a solid start to the GTR race, took a slight bit of side damage mid-way through lap 1, which didn't impact performance at all.  Things were going well, was settling into a groove - had just run a personal best on lap 4 and was a bit ahead on lap 5, when I randomly spun out in the Ex-Muhle/Junek Bend section [had not had any trouble there during practice at all, naturally...] taking 25-40% body damage all around, but thankfully no mechanical.  After that, lost about 10 mph off top speed, and even though I was able to adapt to my new aero package after a lap or 2, was running 10-12 seconds off my expected time the rest of the way.

Happy to bring the car home in one piece, more or less, but was hoping for a more consistent race after all the prep.  Still, happy to be able to complete the full race, and congrats again to Citizen on the win, and to Worm for running a steady [and silent  Wink  ] race into 2nd place.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 pm

The Results for the season Finale' @ Nurburgring Nordschleife are up as are the final season standings.

Great Season guys. A few bumps in the road but overall a good season.

http://www.forzascs.com/Season11/11NurburgringResults.html

http://www.forzascs.com/Points11.html

Team Championship ,Manufacturer Championships as well as final Rookie Standings will be up by mid-week most likely.
Back to top Go down
ASQ BerpDator

ASQ BerpDator

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 pm

OMFG Im 3th in ST??i cant believe, for me yesterday that was a crazy race
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

ASQ BerpDator wrote:

I hear ya,dude....  No way I was the 2nd best driver in GTR, but showing up, putting the time in, and finishing races does pay off.  Congrats on the 3rd place on the Season.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 pm

ASQ BerpDator wrote:

Good thing Manuel flipped me so that i could then return the favor. Im glad it was worth something. Good job Burp. I wont lie though i was a tad worried at the start of the season for you with the car choice (its a difficult car to run fast given the class's parameters) and you went and proved my thoughts wrong. Nice nice job. FWD showing some speed.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Yes, all positions were earned. To get a top 5 in this series you have to earn it. It's not given easily. To get a Championship is a title well earned. Congratulations to ALL Champions from season 11!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm

ASQ BerpDator wrote:
\m/ bad booty bruh \m/
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:19 pm

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Nurburg_king farao  king CONGRATULATIONS TO SEASON 11'S KINGS OF THE RING king  farao 
GTR  CitizenS0ldier3
GT  PredatorUSMC
GS CitizenS0ldier3
CT    Matthnt
ST   Matthnt
SPEC  Matthnt

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 245561,xcitefun-ujala-is-a-queenflower  queen WE MUST NOT FORGET TO CONGRATULATE OUR QUEENS OF THE RING  queen  flower 
GTR  Matthnt
GT  f1crzd
GS ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
CT    NONE!!!
ST   Hiregun308
SPEC  None
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm

hmmmmmm.lets see about this....k got it pred wreaked someone to win citizen had nobody to race congrats guys...good win  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
hmmmmmm.lets see about this....k got it pred wreaked someone to win citizen had nobody to race congrats guys...good win  Rolling Eyes 

LOL, I didnt wreck anyone to win. It was last lap 3/4 through that lap he got along side, even a bit in front, I had the inside line, I broke later, we touched,  it upset his car, I didn't even feel any effect from the rub as I out braked him by maybe 3 feet! I held the position, took the win. Sounds like a great finish to an epic race!

Congrats to the Kings & the Queens.  RoscoeP your tiara is waiting.   Wink

Matthnt is both a King and a Queen. Does that make him ambidextrous...oh I mean hermaphroditic.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

I got disqualified in the IFCA for putting two tires in the dirt passing a douch cleanly ....
You dive into a car spinning him and get the win....
I always knew the fscs was my home away from home ....
Citizen/anyone else i will make a promise......LAST LAP ITS ON
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:58 pm

are you trying to start a fight? Seems like someones a little jealous and upset. Put on a scratch on my Chevrolet and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next