Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

be csrefull going inside....

Go down 
+16
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
RR Russ Wheeler
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
MTBVator
NSA Roca
KICKROCKS29
Hiredgun308
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
LMR Warspite
Blahzay xxl
AAR GTDon
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

be csrefull going inside.... Empty
PostSubject: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 am

After some great practice last night it occurred to me a valid reason why pi CAN NOT CARRY OVER....
Now that the line is on former pi's are invalid.
Just pertaining to me in gt...all night i switched cars pi ....what have you in the last practice last of the night i i ran my lambo from nurb/last season untouched.....i ran a 1.26.6 dirty and very low27 clean....
This tells me i am over a second faster with the line on. Thus making any and all former pir data useless

Thank you would love to hear your thoughts..
.ps im not runing the lambo thats why i disclosed my times
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:57 am

There might be something to that. But I'm guessing the slower you are the more benefit you'll get with the line on.  Also the more difficult the car the more benefit there is.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:21 am

Right im faster in a 735pi Gallardo lp then in a s7 at 743pi with or without a line.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 am

Careful guys, you'll get yourselves in trouble.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 am

F1 in his 200+mph porshe will be runing with gtlm....gettem bud \m/
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:48 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Right im faster in a 735pi Gallardo lp then in a s7 at 743pi with or without a line.

Kind of my point.  I don't consider you a slow guy, so you will have less gains with or without the line than a slower guy.  But yes, the Gallardo is a little faster than my 741 S7 too.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:53 am

Not calling it overpowered but the F458 is beautiful to drive, choice of full grip or extra 30HP at base PI, is a very smooth car so anyone in that, good choice i'd love to drive that next time Smile

RUF is just well... an RUF, tune I had last night was a 0 aero setup I worked on with a popular friend hence why it pulled the times.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:22 am

Thank you rosco. I am paying a watchful eye on things as far as PI goes. I did notice you were 'all of a sudden' faster in the Lambo then you were all season.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Just an observation from a commited ....or should be "commited" Wink fan of the series
But for real that was the first time i drove it since nurb
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:30 pm

OMG just found a car I love, Rosco/Don sent you a copy... OOOO I just made my pants damp.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 pm

If the base PI for a class goes down, ie GTLM, then PI shouldn't carryover from last season to this season. Everyone should start at or around base. There shouldn't be any R2 GTLM cars before this season starts. Just an observation
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 pm

That may be true Matthnt. However, none of the Base PI's went down.
ST Went up
GS Went Up
GT remained the same
GTLM stayed the same (formerly GTR)
P/DP new class so no prior PI. Still tuning this on the fly.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 pm

I think Rosco's point on line is a valid one, if he alone is a second faster and is actually hitting times similar to the top of the grid, then surely others with higher PI's will gain from it?

You tried running a lobby WITH the line and WITHOUT in same cars/tunes to compare the difference in their times?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 pm

I believe his point to be very true. The line will of course make many drivers faster. It's a visual 'here is where to go, here is where to brake, here is where to accelerate, here is the preferred line'  for drivers who don't know or are not willing to find the line on their own. Or just not as fast without the visual crutch {er I mean aid} This is why I am paying more attention to performance and PI. The line makes it easier to be faster. Simple.

Myself I have never used it not one time ever. So, it's of no use to me and I won't use it this season  either.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
The line makes it easier to be faster. Simple.

Yes and No, it does allow those who need the warnings to brake later ect, however it doesn't make them faster.

You only need to set ONE decent time to be seen as a fast driver, racers however are a different story, this is why many leaderboarders cannot win a race, because they cannot handle traffic, which can be proven by the experience I and some of my aliases have had with our mutual hotlapping friends.

It's a point that was proven last night, everytime there was a crash or an incident, it was caused (mostly not always) by a driver with a significantly higher PI, not saying they have it because they cannot drive, but it is something that should be considered in the long run, if a driver who can set one lap time at 1.30 is risky around those who can set 1.30's each lap.

Drivers v Racers, difficult call to manage.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Base pi for GTR last season was 790.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:25 pm

This is where a collaboration of ideas recently viewed in a thread we will not speak of could be put all together....

Three brakets of pi... ex.of drivers

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer. After test can not get higher then base

B. ROSCOE, Manuel, berp +15pi ish

C. "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

A goal would be to get the next "license" make the low pi a badge to strive for ....
Thanks again
These are just spit ball ideas for us to ponder
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
This is where a collaboration of ideas recently viewed in a thread we will not speak of could be put all together....

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer.  After test can not get higher then base

C.  "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

A goal would be to get the next "license" make the low pi a badge to strive for ....
Thanks again

be csrefull going inside.... 5910
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

silent 
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Probably get banned for this but since the last thread is gone removing all productivity, just like to share a quote, no names mentioned but it kinda ticked me off....

Quote wrote:
Your new. You have no idea what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 pm

That's sainted for you. Mr my name is in blue so I'm better than you.

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:31 pm

You know guys I'm not an admin here, but I have been one elsewhere as most know, and I can tell you that it is a thankless job where if you are good, you mostly have to bite your tongue all the time.  Pred has clearly explained that he has done enough bending as of late, and that very little if anything more will be changing for this season.  It means that we all need to focus on the season at hand as it is for now.  Maybe if all goes very well, the options being talked about here will be reviewed in the future. I don't think Pred is opposed to fine tuning anything, and has shown he can occasionally change course.  But his recent flexibility probably should not be looked at as a weakness, or a soft spot, to push for even more changes right now.

So hold your fire out there but keep the good ideas flowing not for the present, but for the future. And please give the tongue biting admins a break, even Sainted.  A little kindness goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm

I 100% agree on that Don, you I and Pred are admins on our own respective sites, I just want to know the community are heard is all, excluding myself from that list still plenty getting shunned.

Not saying he doesn't do enough, just some courses of action in looking at an issue or a debate should be handled differently, and if you cannot be around to do so, have people you can trust to represent you.

If when you can return you want to address the issue personally, only reading partly and then straight-up deleting without understanding the background of the arguments at hand helps no one, in fact does more harm than some realise.

Sorry if it seems like I'm stirring the pot, but maybe it took one guy with a target on his head to get others heard.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer.  After test can not get higher then base

C.  "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

Thanks again
Bump
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
That's sainted for you. Mr my name is blue so I'm better than you.

+2 for rhyming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be csrefull going inside....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next