Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

be csrefull going inside....

Go down 
+16
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
RR Russ Wheeler
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
MTBVator
NSA Roca
KICKROCKS29
Hiredgun308
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
LMR Warspite
Blahzay xxl
AAR GTDon
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:51 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
This is where a collaboration of ideas recently viewed in a thread we will not speak of could be put all together....

Three brakets of pi... ex.of drivers

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer.  After test can not get higher then base

B. ROSCOE, Manuel, berp +15pi ish

C.  "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

A goal would be to get the next "license" make the low pi a badge to strive for ....
Thanks again
These are just spit ball ideas for us to ponder
Bump
As this is a thread. I CREATED ...for progressive thinking ...... stay on my topic no reason to slant discussion else where
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am

Ill overlook the jabs taken at myself throughout the thread to simply point out Roscoe's approach to a concern he has, compared the the rest of this and the deleted thread. When i said there was a right way and a wrong way i meant it. I appreciate the way Roscoe spoke (if he can even speak Wink ) in the OP, and the way he has tried to keep it on track and away from bickering. Thank you Roscoe.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 am

P up a rope Wink jk

But this could solve /give new incentive to the clear data jumble the line has created.

We have ten days.... give meaning to the pro/am designation

Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
hey it took me a while to collect that data :p

Tread lightly...I was given a warning a while ago that my sig was too long and I needed to shorten it. Yours is in that territory
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Matthnt wrote:
CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
hey it took me a while to collect that data :p

Tread lightly...I was given a warning a while ago that my sig was too long and I needed to shorten it. Yours is in that territory

Hmmm Perhaps making it longer left to right, with two columns, rather than one longer up and down sig?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:08 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
better?

i was saying that as a general statement about sigs being to large in general, i didnt mind your sig at all though.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
This is where a collaboration of ideas recently viewed in a thread we will not speak of could be put all together....

Three brakets of pi... ex.of drivers

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer.  After test can not get higher then base

B. ROSCOE, Manuel, berp +15pi ish

C.  "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

A goal would be to get the next "license" make the low pi a badge to strive for ....
Thanks again
These are just spit ball ideas for us to ponder
Bump
As this is a thread. I CREATED ...for progressive thinking ...... stay on my topic no reason to slant discussion else where
Thanks again
bump
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Had some interesting practice with former IFCA Champion F4H Diablo yesterday in the P class.  He was amazingly fast in the Ultima GTR going into the mid to low 1:19's.  That's the fastest I've seen anyone run the DP cars.  I could not catch him in my Chevy FLM. 

He wasn't quite as fast in some of the other DP's but hadn't tuned them properly either.  But it was good to see that the DP's can run as fast or faster than the ALMS cars here.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 pm

6 seasons I've been a part of the FSCS. Personal reasons seem to plague every season which stops me from racing every single race, but I read and think about all the crap that gets thrown at the Admin aka Pred. Now what I'm about to say, I can say, because I used to be one of those people that criticized Pred for the things that he "did" in regards to the series. And I normally don't get involved in stuff like this because at the end of the day its petty and stupid to be 100% honest.

1.) The line means absolutely nothing. We as drivers know this. Why? Because the damn A.I run the line and they are barely EVER faster than an actual human driver in this game, unless the DRIVER is just horribly slow or, although seldom, the car in which the A.I driver is piloting just happens to be in a different class than the car of the driver. Anyone who has pre-raced can attest to that.

2.) For the people who use the line and have become "faster". Its not that the line itself makes them faster, like its freaking magic, NO! The line just makes them more comfortable and that added comfortability allows them to turn faster lap times...again, completely based on the DRIVER. Why do you think the "faster" drivers practiced so much or the drivers of this series practice so much in general???? To get comfortable enough with the track to be able to put down the fastest time that DRIVER possibly can. Are we seeing the pattern yet?

3.) And this is my personal opinion. If you're new to the series there are 2 things that you should do, regardless of your Forza 4 credentials. The first, is sit back and be quiet! Not to be rude, but until you have seen how the rules and regulations that govern a series actually work...in action, don't say anything. Its very easy for you to stir up the pot and get a lot of people mad at you. Sort of like when you get to a new job, or a new duty station in the military. You may know your job very well, but the way you do your job is probably different from the place that you just got to, and you wouldn't just dive right in and start trying to change something that's been working for years would you? So why do it here, its stupid and pointless. Secondly, you're new...focus on the task at hand, which is the actual racing of the season. Why, because you're a damn DRIVER, not an ADMIN or anything else that's part of the Administrating body of the organization so just chill.

Now Pred does his damnest to provide very close, clean, and professional racing. What I hear from all this is "Oh my god, this guy used to be slow now he's faster...waa waa waa." If you're afraid someone is going to beat you, then go the F Word somewhere else. It's racing, it's a competition, it's freaking life. Put up or shut up! I'm not the fastest driver in the series, but with or without the line, I have gotten progressively faster from season to season, and I have personal goals of drivers to either beat and or keep up with. But if you're one of those drivers that just wants to blow the competition out of the water because you have something to compensate for in real life, so you take your frustrations out on people on a video game, people that you'll never meet, then you my friend have a problem, should seek psych help, and get the hell out of "MY" series.

Thank you, my rant is done. Can we please now focus on racing and if you have something to say to any Admin or myself, do it through PM's please. I'm only gonna ask once. New drivers don't need to see all this bickering, that's solely based on a driver's emotion over actual logical thinking.

Cheers  santa santa santa 
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

You know that argument ended a long while ago.... and what you just said may create some to respond in opposition right?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Only to people who feel the need to respond to it in such a manner. ^^^case in point^^^ Like I said, I tend to keep my mouth shut on topics such as this, but let's just say...today I wasn't inclined to do that.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:00 pm

I wasn't arguing with you just letting you know we all put a truce to it, and I have already spoken with pred directly to sweep it under the rug since we both have a lot going on....

Not sure why you are responding to me like that though, considering I have no issue with you and as far as I knew, considered you neutral to the case.

Scratch that different KICKROX, unless its the same person under two profiles.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:12 pm

No there is a KICKROCKS29 and then there is me, KikRox268. KICKROCKS29 is new here, he joined last season. But you're not the first person to think that.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
No there is a KICKROCKS29 and then there is me, KikRox268. KICKROCKS29 is new here, he joined last season. But you're not the first person to think that.

Well... I like him more, he doesn't try to put an end to an argument by returning to the same argument 2 days later to fire another punch in. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

Well... I like him more, he doesn't try to put an end to an argument by returning to the same argument 2 days later to fire another punch in. Just sayin'.

I know, I'm a little unconventional
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

I find that.... Sexy  drunken 
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:59 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

mmm mmm mmm  scratch 
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:02 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

mmm mmm mmm  scratch 

Keep making that sound  afro 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

mmm mmm mmm  scratch 

Keep making that sound  afro 

@ warspite he swallows....just saying
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't need him to.. I have you for that Rosco  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:21 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Had some interesting practice with former IFCA Champion F4H Diablo yesterday in the P class.  He was amazingly fast in the Ultima GTR going into the mid to low 1:19's.  That's the fastest I've seen anyone run the DP cars.  I could not catch him in my Chevy FLM. 

He wasn't quite as fast in some of the other DP's but hadn't tuned them properly either.  But it was good to see that the DP's can run as fast or faster than the ALMS cars here.

I did some testing for the PCs last night. Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Also i feel like this image of Macho Man sums up the way this forum has been as of late...

be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Savage-moments-3
Back to top Go down
RR Russ Wheeler

RR Russ Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be csrefull going inside....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next