Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE

Go down 
+30
Luongo27
KICKROCKS29
Maxximilllion
ox FASTLANE xo
Ruptured Duck77
LMR Warspite
Tachyon Racing
Predators41
SaintedPlacebo4
hannibaljazz 98
svt motorsport
Peader24
DMR W Sparks
EZT Sabre
The Posimosh
Fenris92y
Blahzay xxl
moesavy
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Basticular
jpnvr4
AAR WolfPack
AAR GTDon
NSA Roca
Manuel CR
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
F4H Diablo
KikRox268
Admin/PredatorUSMC
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 pm

All set bud. I will begin qual;ling people tomorrow after i get out of work.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 am

Welcome race fans to the FSCS where nothing gets updated and the administration disappear like a bottle of liquor at an AA meeting...
Week two... no points, pics, race recaps, any info on the biggest change in league history.....
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:37 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Welcome race fans to the FSCS where nothing gets updated and the administration disappear like a bottle of liquor at an AA meeting...
Week two... no points, pics, race recaps, any info on the biggest change in league history.....

excuse me? points are updated, pi is updated, etc.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 am

I think the administration has been busy watching my really late test course replay and setting my PI. (Thanks for the quick response) I'm probably not the only one to submit test sessions this week.

The Sebring race thread has been open since Monday btw...
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 am

Yes excuse you ....they make underware that help with that smell...

1.the website does not even have proper teams

2. The website has no wrightup

3. Nobody has any info on lamans

4. No rightup pertaining to penalty's /no response from ANY ADMIN AS TO WHY MANdown nog was able to race after never serving his penalty from last season....waiting for your retort....
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:51 am

I am not sure what is up with you there Roscoe. But these things take TIME. I do have a life, a career that I also manage. I watched the replays I have already. I am waiting on my assistant Admin to inform me of anything he may have seen with the replays he has.

There is no write up that will go on the website. The points etc...will be fully updated by the end of the day. Most things should be on the website by this evening.

I don't know what to say, I am here. I have made a conscious decision to not respond to every whim every time that is placed on this forum...That also can become time consuming and often really leads to a pointless bit of conversation.

I am here. I am doing what needs to be done.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Everything is in order and updated now.

Thx Pred!

Lets move to Sebring.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:21 pm

I can tell you pred...
1st ...This is the same way last season started...

2nd ...you NEVER ANSWER/READ ANYTHING

3RD...BUT NOT LEAST.......what's the deal with mnd???? Are you doing what needs to be done?

.LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS LAMANS....HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE ASKED...

You have help ....USE IT

Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:13 pm

I agree with both of you. I understand that pred does have a life. I dont not have a problem with that. In my opinion there needs to be someone else to update the website. I mean today is Thursday and things are now just getting updated. Yet we race in 2 days. I do think things need to be updated quicker.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Manuel CR wrote:

Thx Pred!

Lets move to Sebring.

Hate to say it, but not exactly. The GS results have an error between AAR Wolfpack and me, we are driving each others cars on the list. lol
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:

Thx Pred!

Lets move to Sebring.

Hate to say it, but not exactly. The GS results have an error

Agree

I finished in 12th in A room for GS, but it says in the points I never attended the race.  Don't know my overall my finish, but why am I not marked down as attended and have the correct amount of points?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Predators41 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:

Thx Pred!

Lets move to Sebring.

Hate to say it, but not exactly. The GS results have an error

Agree

I finished in 12th in A room for GS, but it says in the points I never attended the race.  Don't know my overall my finish, but why am I not marked down as attended and have the correct amount of points?

I had a few shots of the missing times, i thought i sent em over but i see that it must have not gotten through properly. Dont worry, you stuck it out and you will get a finish for it bud. My personal apologies.

To be fair im not 100% clear with whats going on Le Mans either Roscoe. And I also completely understand Roca's point. But understand that the website isnt a free thing, and its more than likely a personal and complicated part of Predator's belongings. Forums and spread sheets are one thing, the keys to the driver seat? That's a step i dont blame him for not taking as i personally wouldnt be comfortable with it in his shoes.

To formally address the MND issue i will go on ahead and confer with Predator about it as soon as possible. I do know that there have been repeated issues/problems/concerns (whatever name you want to give it) relating to that particular driver and i can assure you that it will be handled to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:14 pm

What is going on the first race about hard charge and this
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 pm

The points are done. The PI has been done. The normal forum write up will not get done this week. (Unless one of the other series Admins choose to jump on it and get it done.) I have a big convention/conference that was in town this week. Not a lot of free time at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 pm

WINNERS PLEASE Take Pictures of your cars during the race you won. Once you take the pictures PLEASER RESIZE THEM to 498 Width and 298 Height. Send them to me here via PM, or you can e-mail them to me at predatrusmc@gmail.com. I will then post them up.

If someone wants to take this as a series responsibility and do it each week that would be great.

IF not I will do it when I have time to do them.

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:48 pm

On my phone I cannot post pictures here.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Speed gift them to me on forza we will get them in
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Ok.
Pred, I sent you a PM.... Patiently waiting to hear back.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
The points are done. The PI has been done. The normal forum write up will not get done this week. (Unless one of the other series Admins choose to jump on it and get it done.)  I have a big convention/conference that was in town this week. Not a lot of free time at all.

Doesn't look as if the points for teams is updated. Unless they got updated during this post I'm making about it.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:11 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
The points are done. The PI has been done. The normal forum write up will not get done this week. (Unless one of the other series Admins choose to jump on it and get it done.)  I have a big convention/conference that was in town this week. Not a lot of free time at all.

Doesn't look as if the points for teams is updated. Unless they got updated during this post I'm making about it.

I will get to them when I can. Have a big product review with our VP tomorrow and have to lay someone off tomorrow as well. Stats are a low priority for me today, sorry....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8