Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps

Go down 
+6
gdub369
Zed 0 Sick
PickNick5
Bradsz
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps   Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:
I know Christmas has turned into all about the gifts. But my thing is when did it become so unappreciative over what was received. I guess I just want the holiday to be a time of fun, family, some gifts etc. But do not, not enjoy the holiday if you didn't get everything you wanted under the tree. Hell I wanted a Ferrari 458..I didn't get it! damn! Maybe next year.

Anyway, I will be back on track with yall Tuesday Evening! See everyone back on track SOON!

just like me you expect too much from society, things like common sense, respect, honesty, integrity, and wisdom do not exist in the populace anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps   Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Admin wrote:
I know Christmas has turned into all about the gifts. But my thing is when did it become so unappreciative over what was received. I guess I just want the holiday to be a time of fun, family, some gifts etc. But do not, not enjoy the holiday if you didn't get everything you wanted under the tree. Hell I wanted a Ferrari 458..I didn't get it! damn! Maybe next year.

Anyway, I will be back on track with yall Tuesday Evening! See everyone back on track SOON!

just like me you expect too much from society, things like common sense, respect, honesty, integrity, and wisdom do not exist in the populace anymore.

Someone got coal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps   Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 am

Chenstrap wrote:
-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Admin wrote:

Someone got coal...

Look! A free example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps   Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 am

im with you prone. sounds like santa didnt give some of the kids what they wanted for christmas. next year be a lil better and you might get the 458, or better yet. theres a list of ferraris you have to buy before you get to the 458. start there. santa knew he could get you that car without you have the other ones. lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps   Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 2 Maple Valley Raceway 40 Laps
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3