Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class

Go down 
+4
Bradsz
jeckel4438
Red R0tor
Basicblaq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Empty
PostSubject: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 pm

For those of you who can not read the admin entry for signing up for GTC or GT. Just keep in mind that your entry will be deleted by the admin. There is no reserving spots LOL!!! I didn't want to put this in the signup fourm

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL YOU CAN COMPLETELY FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION.. IE CAR & CLASS DECIDED.

In other words you better pick your car soon LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by Basicblaq on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Considering the stricter rules for season 8 and the fact that more GTC people are signing up...I don't want to be forced into a situation
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: I agree    Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:40 am

I agree with him. I am going to be back i hope in time but don't know what car to run. Or when the season is is starting Stick with the ruf or go to the porche it's all up to the team mates. How ever I would like to save a spot and my number
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 am

jeckel4438 wrote:
I agree with him. I am going to be back i hope in time but don't know what car to run. Or when the season is is starting Stick with the ruf or go to the porche it's all up to the team mates. How ever I would like to save a spot and my number

Well you have till July 15 to save your number....LOL if anyone take my number I will be out to wreak them in every race LOL
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
jeckel4438 wrote:

Well you have till July 15 to save your number....LOL if anyone take my number I will be out to wreak them in every race LOL

how do i grab my spot and number if i aint chosen the car yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

So are we re-signing up here? I don't think I fully understand. Is something wrong with the other sign up page? I havey car and number there... Am I safe?
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
So are we re-signing up here? I don't think I fully understand. Is something wrong with the other sign up page? I havey car and number there... Am I safe?

NO..if you have your car and number sign up on the main thread...I didn't want to make any comments in it so I started this 1...didn't want the admin yell at me lol
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
jeckel4438 wrote:

how do i grab my spot and number if i aint chosen the car yet?

As per Admin we can't untill we know what car we are running for Season 8
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

BEFORE POSTING your entry please be certain of the car you choose to run. Once posted THERE WILL BE NO POST Registration car changes. (Only exception is if a privateer joins a team)

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL YOU CAN COMPLETELY FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION.. IE CAR & CLASS DECIDED.

Meaning that YOU CAN NOT reserve a spot in any class, no if's, and's, or but's about it. Must have a class, car and number chosen in order to be fully registered for the next season.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

well ive seen some people put in all the registration except there car that they put 'still testing' or 'N/A' so thee registration must be void then?
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

that be correct
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Yep. Just got home. Time to do some cleaning up 'round here.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:26 pm

i may sign up tonight with a car that may surprise a few faces, i dont know if im just having a bit of a fun moment with it or just it is surprisingly a good car
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 am

Would be nice to at least save our numbers. July 15th is kind of dumb because it doesn't give people much time to test since season seven is still going on and many are putting a lot of laps on Nurburgring.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Series veterans numbers will be on reserve until July 23rd. After that it will be open for first come first serve.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class   Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please do not signup for Season 8 until you have fully choosen Car & Class
Page 1 of 1