Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 3 Road America

Go down 
+23
Luongo27
Maxximilllion
THF dvsSublime
Peader24
KikRox268
ox FASTLANE xo
jpnvr4
lukemad9999
Dr PiiHB
No1 Tommy Smurf
Basticular
XMan4299
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Sirkane2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:44 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
denied a top 5 again...very dissapointing...

How in the world did Tommy get second with a penalty on each lap for lagging into his own room. O.O

No pit stop......?

Lol i wasnt suggesting cheating. i am surprised bc that means he would have beaten skinley by far if you take away his lag out penalty.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:52 am

i think every one is cheating ...so by the math tommy was 3/4 of a second faster then skinly on every lap?......something dont smell rite.....hmmm by my expert math skillz that puts tommy runing 10.5's...no FING WAY!!!...im going to say it shananagons!!!
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 am

Only way that you are that much faster is by not taking that 25-35 second pit stop.... IMO. But not my class.... So what do I know.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 am

all what I am going to say is that I find it insulting is that some of you think I am capable of cheating when I have been running in FSCS since season 7 and not once have I cheated (I may have had contact with competitors every so often by accident) and to think people believe I have cheated now is unpleasant.

I am not going to go into any detail on how I managed to achieve the times I did except I did not run 10.5's as Roscoe claiming and I won't say anymore than that on the matter because pred is looking into it and I believe he will be satisfied, because I have done nothing wrong from what I know of.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:21 am

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
all what I am going to say is that I find it insulting is that some of you think I am capable of cheating when I have been running in FSCS since season 7 and not once have I cheated (I may have had contact with competitors every so often by accident) and to think people believe I have cheated now is unpleasant.

I am not going to go into any detail on how I managed to achieve the times I did except I did not run 10.5's as Roscoe claiming and I won't say anymore than that on the matter because pred is looking into it and I believe he will be satisfied, because I have done nothing wrong from what I know of.

Everyone is fighing for points here so I wouldn't take it to personal...We all know you are a really good and clean racer and I have to agree with you. For anyone who has raced against you and then turn around and say you were cheating is not a fair or justified comment.

Maybe there was an error on the admin part and if there was it will be corrected.

Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 am

I want to know why I got a warning and also pred if you what to know why I did something there's no need to go ask other people, ask me ill tell you why I did it. So what is my warning for?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:37 am

Basicblaq wrote:

Everyone is fighing for points here so I wouldn't take it to personal...We all know you are a really good and clean racer and I have to agree with you. For anyone who has raced against you and then turn around and say you were cheating is not a fair or justified comment.

Maybe there was an error on the admin part and if there was it will be corrected.

thanks basicblaq for the support I appreciate it

but on the admin error part I can say that is not the case the time is correct from what I can see (I double checked it after the results came out I did not believe it myself I got 2nd I was expecting mid pack).
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 am

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:

thanks basicblaq for the support I appreciate it

but on the admin error part I can say that is not the case the time is correct from what I can see (I double checked it after the results came out I did not believe it myself I got 2nd I was expecting mid pack).
tommy is one of the most respectable drivers i know hes fast hes clean and above all he DOESNT cheat and anyone who wants to accuse him of such should have their facts straight before mentioning anything
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

Hey Tommy. I didn't mean for it to turn into all that. I wasn't even being completely serious when saying it. I have my doubts that a V12 could make that many laps without needing a pit. I used one and three quarter tanks in this race. So I doubt that another heavy car with a big engine would use so much less that they could run all 50 with no pit.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

thanks warpig you legend, I really do appreciate the support on this matter.

**EDIT**

Thanks PiiHB, I can say on the pit part I did do a pit stop and I grabbed my phone whilst pitting

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 am

For my part - I am just stirring the pot that Nein Shiza is boiling. I don't know or care either way! Lol! Just trying to make some noise!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am

I call my mother a cheater...so if you take offense....in not sorry i know you as a clean racer but so is 5 time champ J.Johnson that dosnt mean they don't try for an advantage when they can....it could be when you laged out the time in yourbetween your room and the race room didn't synchronize....but i will tell you this no way in hell did you beat sally...if you lag out you should get no better then 5.... Period!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am

Just for shots and giggles NEIN SHIZA will be hosting a rerun of 25 laps at road America this Sunday .....tommy come get some....piglet....... !!!!! Talking about facts.....you kill me you should do stand up make sure its not rotten tomatoes night
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 am

Roscoe if you saying that anyone who lags out a race for no fault of their own do not deserve to finish where they do with a time penalty included, in that case last season Raceboy should not have won at Infineon and lagged out in the last 10 laps of the race (correct me if I am wrong) but he did by his own skill and won the race he deserved. if you had your way he would have not won that race and could have risked his championship victory in GTC.

I understand that it seems ridicious that I managed a podium with a lag out so early on in the race and I agree its ridicious that I managed that I still cannot believe I managed that i was expecting mid pack I was racing for damage limitation not a podium.

But roscoe you are accusing me without any facts just your opinion, and how in the world would I take advantage of a lag out apart from not pitting, which I can confirm I did pit because I grabbed my phone whilst pitting and the replay hopefully shows that I did.

Also I am not doing a rematch with you because I do not see the point of proving myself to you when I only need to prove my time to Pred and we will have to wait and see what pred finds (I have supplied pred with all the evidence I have)

**EDIT**

apart form not pitting and not telling the actual time (which I gave the time I got to pred) not sure how else someone could cheat mid race

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Just for shots and giggles NEIN SHIZA will be hosting a rerun of 25 laps at road America this Sunday .....tommy come get some....piglet....... !!!!! Talking about facts.....you kill me you should do stand up make sure its not rotten tomatoes night

Hey, I'll join in since I had to miss the real race last Sunday. I doubt my little Porsche can keep up with any Astons or Caddys at this high speed track, but this place is still one of my all-time favorites no matter which car I drive.
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

All I know is Tommy you and I had a GREAT race in ST !! We went back and forth I lost count how many times and it was all VERY clean and a blast ! I wish all races could be that way,

onto the lag issue, I know in season 7 that happened and I questioned the same thing since I had been running the same or better times as the one lagged out, happened twice actually. Anyway maybe it has something to do with just running your own race in the lagged out lobby. Nobody to chase and nobody on your butt to help one make mistakes. Really I don't know, just an idea.

Again GREAT race with you Tommy and I look forward to the next ST race cheers
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

ox FASTLANE xo wrote:
All I know is Tommy you and I had a GREAT race in ST !! We went back and forth I lost count how many times and it was all VERY clean and a blast ! I wish all races could be that way,

onto the lag issue, I know in season 7 that happened and I questioned the same thing since I had been running the same or better times as the one lagged out, happened twice actually. Anyway maybe it has something to do with just running your own race in the lagged out lobby. Nobody to chase and nobody on your butt to help one make mistakes. Really I don't know, just an idea.

Again GREAT race with you Tommy and I look forward to the next ST race cheers

cheers for the support fastlane I appreciate it and it was great racing with you in ST and certainly looking forward to racing against you again Smile

and I think you could possibly be right on the lack of traffic making you slower or having to do defensive manoeuvres to keep someone behind you
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 am

Tommy... facts are for people of science and the learn ed i know from many lag outs that the time i ran was not in synchronization with the room i lagged out of....and further more Susan when a new rule is implemented you don't change the past you prevent the same from happening in the future....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

Ps if you notice a 5th stll puts you ahead of me so its not my results that have been tainted this was not an attachment on you it was the turn 10 system.....but if you want it honey child you got it
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 pm

i was not wanting anything you were accusing me of cheating and I was merely defending myself (which I imagine you would do the same if you were being accused of the same thing)

But I admit I should have looked more into the message where you said 'it could be when you laged out the time in yourbetween your room and the race room didn't synchronize' and for not paying attention to that I am sorry and you could be right that is what caused this issue.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Its all goodbud:) but lag is part the individuals fault... i e me in season6/7/8...then i looked into it and gotitfixed....75% percent anyway my opinion is if your not in A lobby when the race is finished you can't get better then 5th de
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
I want to know why I got a warning and also pred if you what to know why I did something there's no need to go ask other people, ask me ill tell you why I did it. So what is my warning for?

Ask other people? I have no clue what your talking about here. I was watching the replay while in a party chat and commenting on what I saw. I though it was a good clean move. You shot the gap between a couple of cars and almost pulled it off cleanly. I commented as much and didn't ask anyone anything about you. I blame most of the resulting contact reaction on Forza damage/contact reaction physics. The warning is nothing serious. Warning just means the contact was noted and it was the warned driver who created the contact. Nothing Serious Hiredgun308...here take this to relax your nerves.

As for No1 Tommy Smurf...I have watched the replay and calculated the times he was averaging. If he was averaging 2:13.500 laps that is 1 hour 51 minutes and 15 seconds. Add lets say an extra 8 seconds for lap 1. That's 1:51:23 Then add 30 seconds for the pit lap = 1:51:53 then add the 45 second penalty and you get 1 hour 52 minutes and 38 seconds. I saw the picture he took and it shows all the racers in the room with DNF and his time at the top. Due to the questions I checked it with math and it works out pretty much right on point. That is proof enough to me that it was a legit and honest race.

I found out the racers of Aston Martin Racing got a new tune from a tune shop who's name I won't mention Hiredgun308 Cool that really helped both cars. It's wonders what a good tune can do to a car.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Its all goodbud:) but lag is part the individuals fault... i e me in season6/7/8...then i looked into it and gotitfixed....75% percent anyway my opinion is if your not in A lobby when the race is finished you can't get better then 5th de

I will take a look at it during the christmas break to see if its misbehaving and hopefully it can get resolved

and cheers for looking into it pred and if it werent for hiredgun's setup help I would definetly not be in such a position this season.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 pm

What?! Shocked I didn't mention names....did I?! silent LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Woah i didnt mean to stir all that up Razz I was legitimately startled at the race he ran lol. I thought about it myself and i know there was 3 incidences where i lost 10--15 seconds each (self spin, and then 2 saves from almost being destroyed by lapped traffic diving off the track "out of my way"... aka right into me.

Can we just restate that when being lapped or passed by GT to hold your line unless clearly communicated otherwise? I had 2 close calls that had me in the dirt to avoid wrecking out completely. One was an aston (so many idk who) but they slammed on their brakes early before going up the hill and i had to go out wide and off track to avoid rear-ending them and then the second was another aston that at the end of the straight after the kink they did almost the same thing exactly. Please keep the erratic driving to a minimum. Very Happy thanks.

Congrats to tommy's awesomely consistent run. I would like to actually battle at Indy... But i know what you ran last season and i know what i can run so far those two do not equal each other lol. Looks like Ill capitalize at other tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 3 Road America
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next