Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 3 Road America

Go down 
+23
Luongo27
Maxximilllion
THF dvsSublime
Peader24
KikRox268
ox FASTLANE xo
jpnvr4
lukemad9999
Dr PiiHB
No1 Tommy Smurf
Basticular
XMan4299
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Sirkane2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
....looking up at the sky......HIRED!!!! great race bud that was fun

lol you guys had an interesting finish.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Btw If my guess is correct, Max is still leading Nien Shiza in points by 2+ points.

With Roscoe's power failure in week one and Piihb unable to race week two and his lag issue last night, NSA has had a bit of back luck to start the year, not to worry, it is a long season and these boys will be at the top of the driver standings by year's end and Nein Shiza will be gunning for the Team Title!

Thanks to these guys for their patience and skill set to teach an old dog new tricks.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 am

maxximilllion wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Btw If my guess is correct, Max is still leading Nien Shiza in points by 2+ points.

With Roscoe's power failure in week one and Piihb unable to race week two and his lag issue last night, NSA has had a bit of back luck to start the year, not to worry, it is a long season and these boys will be at the top of the driver standings by year's end and Nein Shiza will be gunning for the Team Title!

Thanks to these guys for their patience and skill set to teach an old dog new tricks.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

...the gloves are off on the last lap....but hireds tiny hands are made of lead
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 am

it is definitely going to get interesting during the rest of the season and will be fascinating to see who comes out on top
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 am

Me and jpn had a pretty close battle for pretty much the second half of the race, far too close for my liking. I came out of the final turn wide withall four wheels on the rumble strip and we were side by side pretty much all the way to the line. The RUF was just a little faster, and i mean just Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

...the gloves are off on the last lap....but hireds tiny hands are made of lead

That was a great finish Rosco didn't know this was a rally car and a demolition derby all wrapped in one that's awesome. Good thing I jumped the standing start or you would have beat me lol. cheers

That aston in headed to the scrap yard we totaled it Rosco. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 am

Wish I could have seen that finish of you two in the grass. That was a dirty move hired, jumping that automatic launching standing start. You gotta teach me that one.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Wish I could have seen that finish of you two in the grass. That was a dirty move hired, jumping that automatic launching standing start. You gotta teach me that one.

I will be starting classes on how to jump an automatic start on Wednesday you should sign up classes will run from 8:00 pm to 8:01 pm . Then at 8:02 we will go over the difference of tire lock up under breaking and no tire lock up under breaking and what happens to the car in these instances.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 am

My caddy is going on the shop wall....well a couple walls lots of little pieces
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
I will be starting classes on how to jump an automatic start on Wednesday you should sign up classes will run from 8:00 pm to 8:01 pm . Then at 8:02 we will go over the difference of tire lock up under breaking and no tire lock up under breaking and what happens to the car in these instances.

For the record, I was not the one that made the "Jump Start" comment, it was another driver that was wrecked out in the first corner. My point was, why try to make up for the spots you lost in the first turn because lag sent you to the back of the field? Three rookies in front of you, maybe wait until, oh I don't know, a cleaner spot on the track, you're a fast, veteran driver, didn't make sense to me. We had three restarts because of 1st turn pileups from the front of the field, 50 laps to go, what was the rush?

Anyway, I'm going to take that first corner breaking mishap Wink as a learning experience, thank you Hired, lesson learned champ.

Last edited by maxximilllion on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Luongo27 wrote:
Me and jpn had a pretty close battle for pretty much the second half of the race, far too close for my liking. I came out of the final turn wide withall four wheels on the rumble strip and we were side by side pretty much all the way to the line. The RUF was just a little faster, and i mean just Shocked

That extra horsepower really showed itself on that straight. See U next race buddy. I'll b that one in the slower F50 of the Fly Emrades crew. Great race btw. You shut the door on me a couple times and just powered away. My kryptonite (the kinck) was killing me ALL RACE LONG! Evil or Very Mad Mad ... But we'll met again... U can bet on it.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ps... congratulations to sublime and sainted Wink
Skinly my "Irish" friend two things you cheated the system last week and got a pi bump ...ok fine...
then you run a second faster then the Whole class....ok but know this if you see a caddy... RUN
"We don't take kindly to cheaters round hear"!!! Deuce's....

Thank you. It was cleanness that saved my race, I had no intentions of beating anyone (Caddys included). I was running mid 14's until i tweaked some things right before qualling. And Ill chalk that one up in my book as a win Wink Although i still cant get over matt getting 400+ft on me with engine damage. Hats off. Thats my choice for performance of the week.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm

maxximilllion wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

For the record, I was not the one that made the "Jump Start" comment, it was another driver that was wrecked out in the first corner. My point was, why try to make up for the spots you lost in the first turn because lag sent you to the back of the field? Three rookies in front of you, maybe wait until, oh I don't know, a cleaner spot on the track, you're a fast, veteran driver, didn't make sense to me. We had three restarts because of 1st turn pileups from the front of the field, 50 laps to go, what was the rush?

Anyway, I'm going to take that first corner breaking mishap Wink as a learning experience, thank you Hired, lesson learned champ.

First we only restarted once for a wreck in turn 1. The other two restarts were for lag outs on the first lap and second lap.

Second the so called rush its called racing get what you can when you can I don't have 660+ pi. If you don't lock up and was able to hold your line there would have been no contact. I didn't say anything about it because stuff like that happen I have locked up and hit people its racing. Had you not run your mouth and denied that you locked up and slid up the track that's what pissed me off.

That's all you can do is learn from it. Then next time it may turn out better.

Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 am

Sn1per s problem should be solved for next race, he is sorry for what happened, is internet distributer had problems since a couple of weeks but sunday he had 67k second, it was worst then ever, is distributer said that that problem was supposed to be solved, as it was not he will change distributer before next race.

He wants to know if everything is ok for his race Pred ??
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I did receive his time Gambit. I am working on the results today. I needed a day or two to cool off. I was ummm not happy about the lap 40 lag that took me out of contention for third place and ruined my race. Mad at myself a little too because when I saw the car in front of me lagging I could have slowed or went off line to the left or right until I was clearly passed whoever it was. Whatever. 9 races to go! I aint quittin I am still gonna give it 110% to get back into the points battle.

Working on the final results today.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I did receive his time Gambit. I am working on the results today. I needed a day or two to cool off. I was ummm not happy about the lap 40 lag that took me out of contention for third place and ruined my race. Mad at myself a little too because when I saw the car in front of me lagging I could have slowed or went off line to the left or right until I was clearly passed whoever it was. Whatever. 9 races to go! I aint quittin I am still gonna give it 110% to get back into the points battle.

Working on the final results today.

probably not as mad at yourself as i am lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Your mad at who Raceboy77?
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Your mad at who Raceboy77?
i said probably not as mad at yourself as i am. you said you were somewhat mad at yourself, i was saying you're not as mad at yourself as i am at myself.

simple: i'm mad at myself for failing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Road America Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to THF dvsSublime for the convincing win in the #45 RUF RGT-8.

GS - Congratulations to SkiNl3Y for the dominating win in the #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage of Aston Martin Racing. Congratulation for getting your first Pole Position and the first win of your Forza Sports Car Series Career!

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by BasicBlaq in the #00 Ascari KZ1R for Charging through the field from 13th to finish 7th gaining 6 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN in the #14 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe for Charging from 9th in the field to finish 6th gaining 3 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by jpnVR4 in the #79 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD for Charging from 10th in the field to finish 5th gaining 5 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Lap 1 -Turn 5 - The #199 Honda S2000 RWD driven by Peader24 and the #33 Lexus SC300 RWD driven by Sirkane2 have slight contact that causes no damage. PENALTY - RACE INCIDENT

Lap 2 - Turn 1 - Peader24 gets into the back of JpnVR4's #79 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD. causing moderate damage. It appeared that the two were racing closely into the turn with Peader 24 in chase. As the two went into the corner Peader 24 let off the gas and got on the brakes a bit early to prevent hitting the bumper but as he stayed close under braking JpnVR4 had to check up a second time as he started to push into the corner. It appears this second tap of the brakes caught Peader 24 offguard and the contact was created. PENALTY - RACE INCIDENT

Lap 2 - Turn 3 - Kamikaze1414 goes wide and off track. As he returns to the racing surface he does so right into the line and flow of oncoming traffic causing the #83 Scion FR-S RWD of XMan4299 to contact the right side door of Kamikaze1414's #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD causing significant damage to both cars and loss of control. PENALTY - 30 second Penalty and 5 Point Deduction 2 Race Probation(30 second penalty has no effect on race outcome)

There were a few incidents of other minor bumps and a lil rubbing of cars but nothing worthy of further noting.

GS

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Dr PiiHB under braking gets alongside of Matthnt into turn 1 as the two turn in it appears the two touch ever so slightly causing the #96 Aston Martin DBS of Matthnt no damage but does cause minor damage to Dr PiiHB's #1 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. PENALTY - RACING INCIDENT

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Tachyon Racing {R} does not brake safely and rear ends Abramsmech17 causing significant damage and loss of control. PENALTY - 5 Point Deduction 2 Race Probation

Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Hiredgun308 makes a gutsy and risky braking move making it 4 wide into turn 1. The move causes a very slight touch (Forza contact made it react worse than it was) with #41 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of maxximillion. The reaction to the light contact causes Hiredgun308's car to veer to the left a bit which then causes a second contact of the two and then several other cars to get involved causing minor damage to a few of them. Nice move but extra risky Hiredgun308! PENALTY - WARNING (This could have turned out much worse)

GT

Lag Created contact only noted

No Contact. Clean Race in GT!

Results are up Road America>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points NOT Updated.

Top 3 has NOT been Updated.

PIRS NOT UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS A Room
GT A Room
GT B Room

Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 pm

I will send you my replay it is different than what you are describing. We were never 4 wide and the only contact I had was max locking up and slid up into me
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm

denied a top 5 again...very dissapointing...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

How in the world did Tommy get second with a penalty on each lap for lagging into his own room. O.O
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 pm

No problem No.1 Tommy. I got it.

AS for everything else...Things will be up a little slower due to the holidays and also spending a bit more time on the figures.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

How in the world did Tommy get second with a penalty on each lap for lagging into his own room. O.O

No pit stop......?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 3 Road America
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next