Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 3 Road America

Go down 
+23
Luongo27
Maxximilllion
THF dvsSublime
Peader24
KikRox268
ox FASTLANE xo
jpnvr4
lukemad9999
Dr PiiHB
No1 Tommy Smurf
Basticular
XMan4299
Abramsmech17
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Blahzay xxl
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Sirkane2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:19 pm

The verticaly challenged like us always start it Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Well i would laugh and say its a Napoleon Complex but that has been scientifically dis proven over the years. When you said sally who were you referring to? lmao
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Well i would laugh and say its a Napoleon Complex but that has been scientifically dis proven over the years. When you said sally who were you referring to? lmao
shhh its a secret....
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
all what I am going to say is that I find it insulting is that some of you think I am capable of cheating when I have been running in FSCS since season 7 and not once have I cheated (I may have had contact with competitors every so often by accident) and to think people believe I have cheated now is unpleasant.

I am not going to go into any detail on how I managed to achieve the times I did except I did not run 10.5's as Roscoe claiming and I won't say anymore than that on the matter because pred is looking into it and I believe he will be satisfied, because I have done nothing wrong from what I know of.

I didnt know you were driving a Lotus this season. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I found out the racers of Aston Martin Racing got a new tune from a tune shop who's name I won't mention Hiredgun308 Cool that really helped both cars. It's wonders what a good tune can do to a car.

And what are you going to do about the fact that Aston Martin Racing has had too much PI all season? We know what that car and tune can do from last season so what are you going to do to help make the GS class more competitive for others racing it? -1 PI each race isn't working and is too small of PI difference to actually do anything to slow the cars down. You also told me directly that you want to slow the GS class down so why when you received the pole time of a 2:12.8 did you not take PI away then? Having cars running faster than what Gambit managed last season is not "slowing" the class down.

Since its not up to me to make PI decisions how about I suggest that you take at least 10 away from anyone over 660 PI. See how good they are then since the car is winning races not the driver. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Well lets keep it real. If we all run at Matt's PI its kind of clear Matt would win every race. PI for PI he is the fastest in GS, the proof is having the lowest PI.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 pm

I resent that remark sainted. I think I could run right along with Matt. He is a very fast racer and has proven it but from what I've seen this caddy do at a minimal pi adjustment, I think I can keep up. As for running faster than gambit times, I ran over half a second faster at sebring than he managed last season. The class overall is faster this season. I like the new thing in place to even out the field. I think it will work. We just need to bring those astons and porsches back down to a reasonable pi. Then the real racing will begin.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Sebring times are irrelevant, they always are, because any car can be fast there and adjustments are always given. I only used Gambit as an example because Road America is his favorite track and thats where we just raced.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
We just need to bring those astons and porsches back down to a reasonable pi. Then the real racing will begin.

"Astons and Porsches"

Wait what about Roscoe's Caddy that has the second highest PI in the class? Dont go talking like your teammate doesnt have more PI than us. I resent that statement. I run what i am given. Also my PI was higher last season, I have done nothing but lose PI this entire season so far. Its not like I am gaining PI.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:38 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
We just need to bring those astons and porsches back down to a reasonable pi. Then the real racing will begin.

"Astons and Porsches"

Wait what about Roscoe's Caddy that has the second highest PI in the class? Dont go talking like your teammate doesnt have more PI than us. I resent that statement. I run what i am given. Also my PI was higher last season, I have done nothing but lose PI this entire season so far. Its not like I am gaining PI.

I am the same I have not once gained PI this season but losing PI and I do not mind if it makes for competitive racing one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:39 pm

pretty sure almost any of us could go on and on about the PI discussion, i know i could. bottom line is, it's not in our control. we can say what we want but ultimately we've gotta make do with what we're given.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
pretty sure almost any of us could go on and on about the PI discussion, i know i could. bottom line is, it's not in our control. we can say what we want but ultimately we've gotta make do with what we're given.

Yeah, It makes this series different for many reasons. It gives the slower guys (me included because i know im mid pack at best without some PI help) a chance to run up with the fast guys. Its not that we are slow because we are dirty or inconsistent, we just dont have that magic touch to keep up. If anything this series rewards clean and consistent drivers that just arent as fast with a chance to show that they are clean enough and good (not synonymous to fast) enough to run upfront.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:44 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

Yeah, It makes this series different for many reasons. It gives the slower guys (me included because i know im mid pack at best without some PI help) a chance to run up with the fast guys. Its not that we are slow because we are dirty or inconsistent, we just dont have that magic touch to keep up. If anything this series rewards clean and consistent drivers that just arent as fast with a chance to show that they are clean enough and good (not synonymous to fast) enough to run upfront.

i must say though, it does suck that all that PI generally goes to straight-line speed so people with lower PI's get absolutely blasted in that aspect :p.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:49 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

"Astons and Porsches"

IS THIS WHERE YOU WANNA BE WHEN JESUS COMES BACK PICKING ON LIL ROSCOE?....
SAINTED IF YOU THINK THE CADDY IS BETTER THEN THE PORSCHE HOW COME YOU NEVER BEAT ME IN ANYTHING ELSE? WE RACE ALOT OF SERIES TOGETHER.... AFTER THE BREAK EVERYTHING WILL BE EVEN AS POSSIBLE ILL STILL HAVE MORE PI BECAUSE IM WORSE IN THE CADDY... THAT HOW EVER DOES NOT MEAN I AM A WORSE DRIVER IF YOU WANT A FIGHT SALLY... NSA CAN BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG BUT WE HIT BACK
PS CHANGE YOUR SIG. TOMMY WON THAT RACE...
PSS YOU CHANGED CARS AND STILL HAD THE SAME PI AS LAST SEASON...
AND CONGRATS ON THE GRAND OPENING OF THE HOBBIT...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:50 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

"Astons and Porsches"

SAINTED IF YOU THINK THE CADDY IS BETTER THEN THE PORSCHE HOW COME YOU NEVER BEAT ME IN ANYTHING ELSE? WE RACE ALOT OF SERIES TOGETHER.... AFTER THE BREAK EVERYTHING WILL BE EVEN AS POSSIBLE ILL STILL HAVE MORE PI BECAUSE IM WORSE IN THE CADDY... THAT HOW EVER DOES NOT MEAN I AM A WORSE DRIVER IF YOU WANT A FIGHT SALLY... NSA CAN BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG BUT WE HIT BACK

lol ALLCAPSRAGE
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

"Astons and Porsches"

lol ALLCAPSRAGE
Razz
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm

LOL. Read my sig? 1 Win, Sebring. Its been that way. And you know i felt bad when i was saying that because I got nothing against you, or Piihb. But he went and started saying that the other cars in the series have too much pi while forgetting about your pi. And i never said you were a worse driver. So calm your jets buster. I can only drive porsches and i get worse as each class goes up. Im faster in ST for that reason. Chances are in anything above S class, most people could destroy me lol. That being said. Lets go B class and see who wins Twisted Evil . But its always fun racing you so chill out, it wasnt an attack.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:12 pm

I was talking about ..." i consider 2" ....but thats neither here or there idle drivers with a place to voice there opinion when we cant do it on the track is frustrating ....did you like the hobbit thing i died hope your not mad... me being an inch and a half taller Cool
and trust me he never forgets the pi i have...
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:16 pm

I should just stop posting. Any time I say anything it gets taken way too personal. Roscoe does have a very high pi. I never said he didn't. Simply meant that the Porsche and Aston are two of the better cars in this class and don't need a 20+ pi adjustment. Just look at Matt. It would have taken time anyways because of the rookies and the car switches when you guys ran last season. Its only a big deal this season because its a small field in GS. Lets lighten up and get back to what matters here. THE COMPETITION. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Lol Roscoe breaking records last season with 671pi Wink. And Hey i can tell your short, as the guys in the party the time i guessed the height, weight and ethnicity of everyone but VDub based on their voices. by the way, how do you reach the pedals in that caddy? In my porsche its small like me, but that thing can apparently fit some pretty suspect people in the trunk. Im guessing wooden blocks? Oh and yeah i removed that part of the sig after i saw tommy beat my a$$. But for the record this track is a sketch track. The Astons can do really well at certain tracks like this one.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

....what did I miss, christ on a cracker...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:
....what did I miss, christ on a cracker...

Welllll lets seeeeeee. Someone opened up the can of worms about PI which led to PiihB saying something about the Astons and Porsches while leaving out the Caddy,, causing me to retort in defense while being offended, which then caused roscoe to hop on the CAPS TRAIN and start spewing out his Napoleon complex and then went on to insult my height, which lets face it is a running gag as it is.... speaking of which when *was* the last time *i* ran? lol. and here you are seeing how this has quickly de-escalated into the lulz of me and roscoe.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Lol Roscoe breaking records last season with 671pi Wink. And Hey i can tell your short, as the guys in the party the time i guessed the height, weight and ethnicity of everyone but VDub based on their voices. by the way, how do you reach the pedals in that caddy? In my porsche its small like me, but that thing can apparently fit some pretty suspect people in the trunk. Im guessing wooden blocks? Oh and yeah i removed that part of the sig after i saw tommy beat my a$$. But for the record this track is a sketch track. The Astons can do really well at certain tracks like this one.
there my painter stilts / as for trunk space three ladys of the night is the record ... speaking of records the only record i broke was my own of no penaltys....looks like that might be out the winder after INDY Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

i must say though, it does suck that all that PI generally goes to straight-line speed so people with lower PI's get absolutely blasted in that aspect :p.
Or get pi taken and your one spot behind your qualify spot...and to see cars not lose any pi this race i feel very upset about this and don't understand why two out of the top 3 qualify car didn't lose any thing ijs...and then get told there's alot or in your car you will find well there is a whole more in alot of cars other than my car and the either are still to high or keep getting more pi.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I don't think they changed because of the testing getting done during the break. I think all pi will change for everyone between now and Indy. That's the way I interpret it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 3 Road America    Season 9 Race 3 Road America - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 3 Road America
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next