Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Race 7 Mugello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Here you are guys. Chat away...but remember post no times.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 am

just an idea, but are you allowed to make private threads or forum sections? like, so if sum 1 isnt a certain "status" they cant see it. so say, you make a custom section which is for times and the only people who can even see the thread are people who have already competed in their first race, it would make things easier and would remove the discourage from new drivers

on a side note: im pumped, hopin to qualify top 8
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 am

I have not looked into a "special" section on the forums but I am sure it can be done if it were needed. To be honest, you can usually find the times most are running on the leaderboards or even see em when we have our practice sessions.

Judging from the practice sessions this race is gonna be a battle ROYAL.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 am

Hmmm, So Team American Muscles strategy has been to hide out and barely practice with us at all during the week then show up the day of to practice, Qual, Race. Hiding potential hmmmm Suspect
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Hmmm, So Team American Muscles strategy has been to hide out and barely practice with us at all during the week then show up the day of to practice, Qual, Race. Hiding potential hmmmm Suspect

imm not going to say yes nor no, i haven't practiced at all this week on forza, im trying to stop playing xbox altogether, cuz honestly i need a life i need a job and xbox has made me lazy so ya i have been working here and there playing guitar and that about sums it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Admin wrote:

imm not going to say yes nor no, i haven't practiced at all this week on forza, im trying to stop playing xbox altogether, cuz honestly i need a life i need a job and xbox has made me lazy so ya i have been working here and there playing guitar and that about sums it up

just be a boss and melt faces for a living Very Happy

on a serious note GL. just remember you can do all those things and still play. for some reason people thnk that you either have 2 always play xbox or you cant
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've been so busy lately with work and finding a new house. I sold my previous one and wasn't expecting it to sell so fast due to the slow housing market...now I go house shopping on my only free time, unfortunately that's usually Sunday afternoons. I don't even know the last time I picked up my xbox controller lol.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 am

well i may have not been practicing with you but i might have a total of maybe 20 laps practiced around mugello.i dont really know my braking points yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

gdub369 wrote:
well i may have not been practicing with you but i might have a total of maybe 20 laps practiced around mugello.i dont really know my braking points yet

read whhat you wrote, than read what predator wrote, and then read what you wrote again. thats why pred is mad(or maybe a better term is annoyed).
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Nah, not mad or annoyed at all. Just thought since the Vipers are such a 'dominant' car that they were just kinda sandbaggin on us and not practicin really with us. I been racin with Metal for a minute and he is a good dude so I understand what he is tying to do. I will be on about 3pm PST to start some personal practice then about 3:30 to do some group practicing. Then THE RACE.

See yall then!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Qualifying rooms for Race7 @ Mugello

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC
KIR BIMM3R
Gdub369
Zalonka IV
hotshot 330 p4
RRR Red Rotor
LETHALRAID3N
vV SCIENCE Vv

B ROOM
(Host)CCB METAL
cantuone
Double Razor 1
Casarella
Maccabee357
UnforgivenClown
CrAzYIWhItEIBoY
Wolf4k4smash

C ROOM
(Host) Diehard BMW
Basicblaq
GRANDSPORT63
Chenstrap
J0nnyr00k
fattymicpatty
Henddy (if eligible)
AAR Bullet (if eligible)

Subject to change

Pre Raced:
Zambo367
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 pm

hopefully we get more racers this time around
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 pm

i gotz a room up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 pm

im not trying to hold back so you dont know what kind of times i am running just dont have much time during the week to really practice i work a lot of hours and dont always feel like putting a whole lot of effort in to practice most of the time sorry i will tell you that the viper will definantly not be a front runner on road america and will probably be a whole second behind everyone on this track
Back to top Go down
zambo367

PostSubject: good race    Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm

wow what a first lap complements to everyone for holding it together.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Points and official results will be up soon working on them now.
PI Adjustment included.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 am

Points, new Drivers List etc are up on the site. Website updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 7 Mugello   Season 2 Race 7 Mugello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Race 7 Mugello
Page 1 of 1