Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP

Go down 
+22
NSA Roca
Basicblaq
No1 Tommy Smurf
HUGH B 006
lukemad9999
Zenrad
monette92
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Blahzay xxl
Swan
AAR WolfPack
The LSA
bombsquadguy
killerz2801
R3troD
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Dr PiiHB
Matthnt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 am

Sunday February 24th 5pm PST- Nurburgring GP (Rolling Start) 50 Laps

{ST Class Race 2PM PST (STANDING START)} 25 Laps

Qualifying is now OPEN!
GET WITH A ROOM HOST OR SERIES OFFICIAL TO QUALIFY

QUALIFYING CLOSES @ 12:30PM PST Each Race Sunday! (Last session Held at 12:30PM PST

Racing and danger once went hand in hand. Now Forza Sports Car Series and premier sports car racing go hand in hand as the FSCS races the challenging and thrilling GP circuit once again. With so many technical corners it will be difficult for the racers to find that 'optimal' line. On corners like Hauf-Hook, a sharp right hander, Mercedes-Arena's long and complex curvature, Warsteiner Bend and the flat-out Advan Arch bend, along with all the elevation changes and rough and bumpy track surface will challenge even the best suspension tuner. This is truly one of the great circuits of the world and nearly requires the same amount of bravery and finesse as it's big brother 'The Ring' to come out a winner.

Click For SERIES RACE SCHEDULE

GT/GS 50 Laps
ST 25 Laps

Normal 7 lap qualifying session

GT/GS Pit Window 15 - 30
ST - No Required Pit

GT Average Qualifying Time - 1:59.885
GS Average Qualifying Time - 2:07.480
ST Example Time - 2:14.137 (Set with 532PI 05 Dodge SRT4 ACR FWD)

Qualifying is now OPEN! GET WITH A ROOM HOST OR SERIES OFFICIAL TO QUALIFY

HAVE YOUR QUAL TIME DONE BY 12:30pm PST SUNDAY January 24th
The last qual session will run at 12:30pm Sunday. Anyone who does not qualify will be subject to Rule 4.1E

Under Probation:
1 Races Left (ST) RAFT Phenom {Avoidable Contact}
1 Races Left (DS) killerz2801 {R} {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) EZT Gambit {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (ST) ox FASTLANE xo {Avoidable Contact STEP 2}

Nurburg GP

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: penalty   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 am

Rossi: 30.sec penalty for corner cutting and being in a 458 Wink
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 am

Time to get raped by over PI'ed cars. Good luck everyone I'll be near B room
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Rossi: 30.sec penalty for corner cutting and being in a 458 Wink

I saw a very proper line and great driving
translation-I saw him use the "illegal" part of the track as well.

458=rubbish
CADDY FOR THE WIN!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 am

Matthnt wrote:
that's me....
Suck on that grandpuba mack champion. I kid i kid i should have a good rebound week though
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 am

From the first video every driver would have a penalty from using the excess track in turn four....

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
that's me....
Suck on that grandpuba mack champion. I kid i kid i should have a good rebound week though

The caddy is surprisingly good here. I wasn't expecting much it has impressed me. Normally a curvy technical circuit is this cars enemy but somehow it is able to move fairly nimbley round here.

As for the high pi, unfortunately I fall in that category now. After some bad luck at the alps and getting taken out by a completely pointless move, I finished bad and got a huge pi bump. Oh well, I'll try to use it to my advantage.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Lets not start this again.

PI is not derived from race results at all. Already explained several times over. Not doing it again.

But real simply put...you matthnt very well could have won at Bernese Alps or had a good chance at battling for a podium finish easily. Unfortunately you lag out on lap 5 so you get 45 second time add. THEN ON TOP OF THAT you get 30% damage on nearly every side of your car on lap 3 by hitting a wall two times that lap. (who knows what other damage you got the other 45 laps in your own room) So what do you think that DAMAGE cost you per lap for 47 laps on a track that is very downforce specific that also requires speed? Both of which you cost yourself dearly VERY early in the race.

Hmmmm seems to me if you remove the 45 seconds from your finish then lets say that damage cost you at least a second a lap (I am sure more) thats another 40 -50 seconds or more puts you in third and not far off second which had you not got the damage and lagged out you could have pressured the racer in front of you to possibly make a mistake... So you see complaining is meaningless when really your result is due to your own early mistake and lagging to your own room.

EDIT: PiiHB could not build a car specific for Le Mans becasue no PI changes were given from Sunset thru Bernese for anyone. All builds are being inspected via replay data by two different officials so if discovered those racers will get disqualified for those races and earn 0 points.

No more on this subject. Deletion if any more PI discussion is given. And name calling will definitely not be tolerated! If you can't be respectful keep your mouth shut or fingers off the keyboard.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 pm

My car likes this track, and so do i so this should be good. much better track for this car than lemans lol.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:17 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
My car likes this track, and so do i so this should be good. much better track for this car than lemans lol.

i hope for this on my end too, we'll see though.
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Well i love this track also but raceboy had pole for this track in season7 with our crappy devon that we drove for GT that season.....now where in ferrari its gonna be very interesting to see how good he does on the GP. Best of luck to all on Sunday race.

ALPHA RACING INTL......TO DI WORLD.....ERYBODY NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Dat leaderboard doe Wink
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Time will tell sainted..time will tell. Lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bombsquadguy

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Man I'm having the hardest time trying to tune this car. It seems like every time I make an adjustment the damn car just gets worse. Not that is really matters tho, considering I don't think I'll even get to race on Sunday seeing as my entire family is now sick. Oh well, good luck to everyone and maybe I'll find a miracle and get this stupid car tuned.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Oh man, I hope you're able to at least make the race bombsquadguy. I have a question, though: is this track a speed-heavy track or a handling-heavy track for GT?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm

I dont understand how im missing my lap by a total second online when im hitting my marks perfectly, overall im happy with the car but its just giving me a headache knowing im losing a second >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

The LSA wrote:
Oh man, I hope you're able to at least make the race bombsquadguy. I have a question, though: is this track a speed-heavy track or a handling-heavy track for GT?

acceleration. small amount of brake/handling, mostly accel though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 pm

The LSA wrote:

this is a balanced track. There are some speed sections but there are some sections where handling is just as important. Have you not turned a lap to test yet?!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
The LSA wrote:

this is a balanced track. There are some speed sections but there are some sections where handling is just as important. Have you not turned a lap to test yet?!

The track is very balanced. I know just from gs testing, I am getting killed in the corners but due to my cars impressive acceleration, I can keep up. Running in a pack its tough to pass and to be passed, but for a qualifying run, I would say get as much handling and braking as possible but also get out of the corners as good as you can for the acceleration. Accel is the only thing saving me here.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
The LSA wrote:

The track is very balanced. I know just from gs testing, I am getting killed in the corners but due to my cars impressive acceleration, I can keep up. Running in a pack its tough to pass and to be passed, but for a qualifying run, I would say get as much handling and braking as possible but also get out of the corners as good as you can for the acceleration. Accel is the only thing saving me here.

When i chased my ghost in your caddy i was able to keep up in the corners, maybe fall a calength behind but of course that would be made up no problem, then by the back and font stretch it had enough to blow by if i didnt dump it inot the dirt to preserve my time Razz that caddy has potential here.

killerz2801 wrote:
Time will tell sainted..time will tell. Lol Twisted Evil

Time has told so far lol. I think i could beat mine again though. maybe 2 tenths. but that wouldnt be consistent. *cough cough* bring it on...
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

I might just be really, really tired from breaking night but I've been getting 2:10's... q_q

I estimate that at best I'll get consistent 2:03's. And that's just a best case scenario with flawless consistency, no dirty laps and no impairing damage.

As for track favorability, the R8 doesn't love this track, but it sure as hell isn't rebelling against it either (much like the LF-A does/did on most turns). I think I nailed my gear ratios right in the golden window too.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 am

Next time you want to completely delete my post Pred at least have your facts straight because at Sunset I was at 639 PI and you reduced me to 638 for Le Mans. So when you say no one got a reduction you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 am

Yeah sainted, you probably have me on this track. If your consistent then we won't catch you at all. Hope the best for you and everyone else here. I'm having issues putting down consultant lap times. I'll work it out, but really frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 am

O_O i Havent run any laps at hock yet so i dunno if ill be competitive or not but i also was given a pi hit before lemans when you said you gave no one any changes at all pred
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 am

Hahahahahahahahaha. Lmao! You guys need some bags for all that sand???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP   SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 10 NURBURGRING GP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next