Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS

Go down 
+8
Raceboy77
oddball7000
Manuel CR
SaintedPlacebo4
jpnvr4
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Admin/PredatorUSMC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Ruptured...All of that strategy has been a part of racing since racing has been around.  Some go 100% all the time and others (maybe some of the super fast guys) play the strategy game.  I see it.  But when you look at the race as a whole the laps best lap times are damn close and the replays show close racing. It's usually mistakes that begins to spread the field. Nothin I can do about that.

I will say that some people show moments of speed that never really materializes to race results and it baffles me. I have one racer who many races ago qualified on pole by a fair amount but did not win and in fact finished fairly low in the field. (during practice sessions he was was consistently about 1/2 second faster than everyone) His PI was slightly reduced post race, his pace fell to mid pack at best.  His PI is now much higher than when he got that pole and somehow he has not qualified or raced up front since he earned pole.  Baffling to me. But, as admin it's not up to me to figure out everyone's why and why nots. Long as the numbers show what the driver and car can do it's up the driver and car to get the result possible.  

Racing is a challenge even here in the sim world. Some like the challenge and go after it. Others don't and they shrink to the shadows or quit because it's not easy. Again not up to me to try to figure out the why's and why nots. Even though sometimes I would really like to know the mentality of some.   I just make an honest effort to bring balance and fairness. (Some move to other series in hopes of greatness or grow tired of this series or Forza in general)  

This series is not really for the 'casual' gamer. Unless that casual gamer is ok with casual results. The FSCS is more for the hardcore racer/gamer who understands the rules and challenges of racing whether it be real or sim.

Ruptured, you have gotten much better than when you first joined the FSCS.  Just like many have come in and been slapped in the face with 'Whoa!' many of these guys are fast. Many quit after just one race due to this. Others rise up and want to keep after it. You are one of those who keep going and improving.  Your the reason I still keep this series going. You are one of the racers that keep me motivated to 'work' so hard each week doing my best to provide a place for racers and fans of Forza to enjoy organized and balanced competition.

I hate the one hitter quitters or the racers who go through all the trouble of signing up then race once or twice then quit if they don't finish well or crash or whatever. I really despise quitters. Not only here but in life in general. That's just who I am as a man. Part of my character.

Anyway, enough of my personal rambling. Got stuff to do! lol

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Preliminary Race Results   SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 pm

lol beat you with my prerace time pred Smile and i was doing like 23.2 23.3 and 23.5 on a bad lap so i think it would have been a stretch for you to keep up Smile. looks like 2nd place in ST and GT is what i'm aiming for now, oh well :p.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 pm

My st time is wrong, you gave a 14 second penalty instead of a 4 second
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 pm

i said more than half the race didnt i? kay, well with hired and matt breathing down my neck i ran 28.5's more often than not. But see theres no way i was going to hit the mid to low 27's let get that straight. The reason i qual so well is because i go for pole every time i qual and im able to hit 2 tenths within my absolute best 3 laps out of 7. Hired and matt got by me around lap 10? 11? And after that when i was following them i ran 28.3 to 27.9 for what i could see. So unless my telemetry is lying to be theres no way. Maybe instead of going for pole i should go for hard charger every race because qualling with my best and getting 1st-3rd on the grid is great but then falling back 3 spots a race because people that qualled several tenths behind me decide to run several tenths faster. I go for broke and race hard. Oh well, games and jedi mind tricks can be you guy's thing i rather be proud of my best even if that means barely finishing 5th on a good day. Next season im not bothering fighting for a champ im just going to run whatever i run.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 pm

At least we get competition adjustments a lot more often than real life amateur racers, who usually have to have to wait a whole season for any changes. Racing in general can be a really frustrating sport. It's common after a bad race to hear the sarcastic quote, "racing: cheap, fun and rewarding." Thank goodness our form of racing is always at least one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:38 pm

That sticky pavement is the most evil, sick sh*t Turn 10 has inflicted on Forza racers. I was staying fairly close to the 2 Caddys through the first 8-10 laps, then - thhhhhuppp - get sucked to a stop and fell like 3500' behind in seconds. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
That sticky pavement is the most evil, sick sh*t Turn 10 has inflicted on Forza racers.  I was staying fairly close to the 2 Caddys through the first 8-10 laps, then - thhhhhuppp - get sucked to a stop and fell like 3500' behind in seconds.  Evil or Very Mad 

Im sorry that sucks... but your wording there is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
That sticky pavement is the most evil, sick sh*t Turn 10 has inflicted on Forza racers.  I was staying fairly close to the 2 Caddys through the first 8-10 laps, then - thhhhhuppp - get sucked to a stop and fell like 3500' behind in seconds.  Evil or Very Mad 

Im sorry that sucks... but your wording there is hilarious.

Well, it's really sadistic they have that there. You should be near top speed at that point, so you just end up getting so far behind, having to accelerate from a near stop again. Just infuriating....
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:04 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i said more than half the race didnt i? kay, well with hired and matt breathing down my neck i ran 28.5's more often than not. But see theres no way i was going to hit the mid to low 27's let get that straight. The reason i qual so well is because i go for pole every time i qual and im able to hit 2 tenths within my absolute best 3 laps out of 7. Hired and matt got by me around lap 10? 11? And after that when i was following them i ran 28.3 to 27.9 for what i could see. So unless my telemetry is lying to be theres no way. Maybe instead of going for pole i should go for hard charger every race because qualling with my best and getting 1st-3rd on the grid is great but then falling back 3 spots a race because people that qualled several tenths behind me decide to run several tenths faster. I go for broke and race hard. Oh well, games and jedi mind tricks can be you guy's thing i rather be proud of my best even if that means barely finishing 5th on a good day. Next season im not bothering fighting for a champ im just going to run whatever i run.

+1, right with you sainted.

Pred', I wasn't meaning anything to be directed your way. You do a good job taking care of this thing. I know my tuning has turned around the way it should go, but I put a massive amount of time and laps into squeezing everything I can out of my car. I'll just cut that back a bunch and get back to the real world more since the extra effort isn't worth the lack of gain.

I sincerely hope Forza5 has much better pitting.  I got put in one of the first spots along the inside wall of the pit lane which took way longer to get out of than the ones further down pit road.  That and the sticky crap with no marker for it aside from some removable cones is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Not really sure where you and I misinterpreted one another Ruptured but I was giving you praise for the effort you do put in and I said racers like yourself are the reason I continue to put the effort in each week to keep this series running. Your not a quitter and understand racing is not easy to win when your in something that is competitive.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 pm

After doin some research the "indy glitch" effects the pole postion of the lobby .....
Vator got f~|¤> d in BLOBBY great run though bud

HELL of a week for yours truly;)

As for hired......Suck it trebeck!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: FINAL RESULTS Indianapolis Motor Speedway   SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Indianapolis Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT/GS A,B, Rooms
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to PredatorUSMC for the win in the #54 Ferrari 458 Italia!  

GS - Congratulations to DTM Sn1p3r  for the win in the #269 Saleen S281E!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in his #96 Ford Fusion Sport RWD!  
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by The NSA Roca in the #122 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997) for Charging through the field from 15th to finish 8th gaining a hard charging 7 positions! 

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Matthnt in the #96 Ford GT for Charging through the field from 7th to finish 2nd gaining a hard charging 5 positions! 

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by bigdutyDMomoney in the #26 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS RWD for Charging from 14th in the field to finish 8th gaining a Hard Charging 6 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Livery Infraction-
None

Decent start, minimal bumping into turn 1! That makes 4 weeks in a row!

SaintedPlacebo4 - Lap 1 Turn 12 : Race Incident Under Further Review- SaintedPlacebo4 slightly bumps R3troD as he attempts an over under pass attempt. The slight bump causes R3troD to go into the grass. Warning/Under Review

jpnVR4 - Lap 2 Turn 1 : Race Incident - jpnVR4 comes from a few cars back heading into turn 1 and makes what appears to be a successful inside pass under braking on Hiredgun308. However, as jpnVR4 in his Scion FR-S is 95% past the Ford Fusion of Hiredgun, Hiredgun308 turns in and slightly clips the left rear of jpnVR4's Scion with the front right of his Ford Fusion. This light tap causes jpnVR4's car to veer left and into the grass with slight damage. Race Incident

Manuel CR {R} - Lap 6 Turn 11 : Race Incident - Manuel CR {R} and bigdutyDMomoney get together door to door while racing closely. Manuel CR {R}'s Toyota Altezza RS200 RWD gets the worst of the contact as he spins and gets damage.

GS

Livery Infraction Warnings-
None

No significant race incidents noted

GT

None

CBR900RRR {R}- 30 Second Penalty - At the start of the race CBR900RRR {R} is to the right of the single file start and makes no attempt to get into formation and thus gets an advantage on the race start and passes several cars. Penalty 30 seconds

TheManNowDog777 - Lap 3 Turn 6 - Avoidable Contact - TheManNowDog777 hits R3troD casuing him to spin off track with damage to the rear of his Ferrari. Penalty 15 point deduction 2 race Probation continues now from step two of the penalty system.

moesavy {R} - Lap 14 Turn 1: Avoidable Contact - moesavy {R} hits the GS #2 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of Maxximilllion causing him to spin out off track with damage. Penalty 5 Points & 2 Race Probation.

Results are up Indianapolis Motor SPeedway
>>> Indianapolis Motor Speedway Results Click Here <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points NOT Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS  UPDATED

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Class Point Leader Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Race Left: Hiredgun308  (GS) - Avoidable Contact
1 Race Left: hannibaljazz 98  (GT) - Avoidable Contact
1 Race Left: CBR900RRR {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: TheManNowDog777 (GT) - Avoidable Contact Second Step
2 Races Left: AAR ABEnstein (ST) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: moesavy {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 pm

DENIED AGAIN!!!!.....ok manny
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Final Race Recap   SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<

Indianapolis Replays Loaded to my storefront ST A Room GT/GS A,B, Rooms
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to PredatorUSMC for the win in the #54 Ferrari 458 Italia!  

GS - Congratulations to DTM Sn1p3r  for the win in the #269 Saleen S281E!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in his #96 Ford Fusion Sport RWD!  

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by The NSA Roca in the #122 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997) for Charging through the field from 15th to finish 8th gaining a hard charging 7 positions! 

The GS Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by Matthnt in the #96 Ford GT for Charging through the field from 7th to finish 2nd gaining a hard charging 5 positions! 

The ST Hard Charger Award 1 point bonus is earned by bigdutyDMomoney in the #26 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS RWD for Charging from 14th in the field to finish 8th gaining a Hard Charging 6 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Livery Infraction-
None

Decent start, minimal bumping into turn 1! That makes 4 weeks in a row!

SaintedPlacebo4 - Lap 1 Turn 12 : Race Incident Under Further Review- SaintedPlacebo4 slightly bumps R3troD as he attempts an over under pass attempt. The slight bump causes R3troD to go into the grass. Warning/Under Review

jpnVR4 - Lap 2 Turn 1 : Race Incident - jpnVR4 comes from a few cars back heading into turn 1 and makes what appears to be a successful inside pass under braking on Hiredgun308.  However, as jpnVR4 in his Scion FR-S is 95% past the Ford Fusion of Hiredgun, Hiredgun308 turns in and slightly clips the left rear of jpnVR4's Scion with the front right of his Ford Fusion. This light tap causes jpnVR4's car to veer left and into the grass with slight damage.  Race Incident

Manuel CR {R} - Lap 6 Turn 11 : Race Incident - Manuel CR {R} and bigdutyDMomoney get together door to door while racing closely. Manuel CR {R}'s Toyota Altezza RS200 RWD gets the worst of the contact as he spins and gets damage.  

GS

None

No significant race incidents noted

GT

None

CBR900RRR {R}- 30 Second Penalty - At the start of the race CBR900RRR {R} is to the right of the single file start and makes no attempt to get into formation and thus gets an advantage on the race start and passes several cars. Penalty 30 seconds

TheManNowDog777 - Lap 3 Turn 6 - Avoidable Contact - TheManNowDog777 hits R3troD casuing him to spin off track with damage to the rear of his Ferrari.  Penalty 15 point deduction 2 race Probation continues now from step two of the penalty system.

moesavy {R} - Lap 14 Turn 1: Avoidable Contact - moesavy {R} hits the GS #2 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe of Maxximilllion causing him to spin out off track with damage.  Penalty 5 Points & 2 Race Probation.

TheManNowDog777 - Lap 18 Turn 1 - Avoidable Contact - TheManNowDog777 (GT) hits Tachyon Racing (ST) causing significant damage to the #99 Porsche.  Penalty 25 point deduction 2 race Probation continues. Step 3 Article 7.3 of the Penalty System. The one race Suspension has been suspended to be initiated upon any contact while under current two race probation. If TheManNowDog777 is responsible for an Avoidable Contact while under this 2 race suspension he will fall under Article 7.4 which will be served after the one race suspension.

Results are up Indianapolis Motor SPeedway
>>> Indianapolis Motor Speedway Results Click Here <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS  UPDATED

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES UPDATED

Class Point Leader Pictures up to date[/b]

Under Probation:
1 Race Left: Hiredgun308  (GS) - Avoidable Contact
1 Race Left: hannibaljazz 98  (GT) - Avoidable Contact
1 Race Left: CBR900RRR {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: TheManNowDog777 (GT) - Avoidable Contact {Step 3}
2 Races Left: AAR ABEnstein (ST) - Avoidable Contact
2 Races Left: moesavy {R} (GT) - Avoidable Contact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 11 Indianapolis Motor Speedway GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2