Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway

Go down 
+26
hannibaljazz 98
MTBVator
F1CRZD
s0ul harv3st
jpnvr4
Hiredgun308
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
CBR900RRR
bigdutyDMomoney
R3troD
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
The Posimosh
oddball7000
Im Doctor Chaos
KikRox268
AAR ABEnstein
AAR GTDon
Manuel CR
AAR WolfPack
Blahzay xxl
Tachyon Racing
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:48 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Racing was tighter than it was last season without a doubt. there was definitely a gap between the top three and everyone else. however, everyone else was wonderfully close and from what i understand so was B lobby. i think those test sessions worked very well for 85% of the cars. I liked ST's spread too, maybe a little closer overall would be nice but inside the race it was fun. CT looked to be spread out tho :/ Overall though, very good start to the season. AND CLEAN TOO. No major accidents or mistakes.
Not that much I couldn't catch you at all until you were ready to pit...you are more than capable of running with the top three you drop the sand bags around the 20th lap I didnt gain no ground on you.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:49 pm

and you had two ppl reck that are capable dont play politics yet Sainted
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Racing was tighter than it was last season without a doubt. there was definitely a gap between the top three and everyone else. however, everyone else was wonderfully close and from what i understand so was B lobby. i think those test sessions worked very well for 85% of the cars. I liked ST's spread too, maybe a little closer overall would be nice but inside the race it was fun. CT looked to be spread out tho :/ Overall though, very good start to the season. AND CLEAN TOO. No major accidents or mistakes.
Not that much I couldn't catch you at all until you were ready to pit...you are more than capable of running with the top three you drop the sand bags around the 20th lap I didnt gain no ground on you.
Here we go again. Maybe you should have ran the times you were running practice.

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Citizen was mega fast and got a ton of damage thats true. who else was though??

Come on Blahz you know it was pretty dang close. I really enjoyed it. Much closer than last year in my opinion. I was just saying that i think it is a going to be a great season. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 pm

It was a good race on Lobby2 GTR / GT, i made many mistakes due that all cones and brake markers were gone.

See you for the next event!
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:
Citizen was mega fast and got a ton of damage thats true. who else was though??

Come on Blahz you know it was pretty dang close. I really enjoyed it. Much closer than last year in my opinion. I was just saying that i think it is a going to be a great season. Very Happy 
no close it was but to say its a big gap is far fetch.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

roscoe had the fastest lap you were running 10s and
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Great race in A room GTR / GT. Got it right the first start and had one hell of a race for 50 laps! That viper of GTDon was on my bumper for 20 of the last 25 laps until he had an electrical problem that slowed him down for a minute.

This season whoa!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

yeah same in gs pred the best race ive seen in several seasons...wish I could've made it got stuck in the grocery store with my wife lol
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 pm

So Sebring has been mean or I have been jinxed. I lose my ST tune by accident. Then I don't hear the start on GT. I get lag hit but pred, sniper, sainted, kmikaze, speed racer. Pitting everytime. Then I lag out on lap 44.

I coulda broke my xbox n said I'm done. But I'll just tke it as I jinxed myself and I therefore I will keep quiet from here on out
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm

lol I told you that would happen...better listen to the swammie lol ....Jpn aka crash dummy j/p
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:51 pm

you might want to switch to Verizon's and time Warner lol as your sponsors
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
So Sebring has been mean or I have been jinxed. I lose my ST tune by accident. Then I don't hear the start on GT. I get lag hit but pred, sniper, sainted, kmikaze, speed racer. Pitting everytime. Then I lag out on lap 44.

I coulda broke my xbox n said I'm done. But I'll just tke it as I jinxed myself and I therefore I will keep quiet from here on out
dude i am so sorry about that one on the back stretch. all of a sudden WABOOM. I thought i was dead and had already planned on seeing if i could hold the clutch and coast tot eh pits but then no damage.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:56 pm

lol crabs didn't pay the internet bill down in bikini bottom
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 pm

And dude you can look at my times during the replay i swear my fastest lap was my clean one. I never beat it. I did have splits in the first sector for a few tenths here or there and on like lap 48 i had .6 up out of the blue but i really dont know where that came from. And you practice with me Blahz lol you saw i was only doing low 11's! But the gap i was referring to was that you guys all could have pit twice and still beaten the rest of the field. You guys ran me down in less than 15 laps after you all pit. 4,500ft in 15 laps on the whole field is a bit. Still, Im not complaining i had a great time. I do think that Hired ran an AMAZING race though. That thing is scary in a straight with all that pull. Doing the mustang proud! Not to mention having Blahz around in GS shakes things up a bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I was never 4500 ft behind you I was 7-800 ft after the pits and I didnt catch you until 4-5 laps after that pit I did.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:06 pm

anyway on to zuka long flight and I hope my cars get there befor me
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

I think that if I had not had heavy damage is GS I would have contended up front... 35% on the back, 20% on the sides and 10% on the front and still ran an 2:11:200. All i can say is yall better grab some mtn dew and get ready for next week cuz im comin'!

P.S. I vouch for a penalty system of unneccacerrily knock down cones intentionally, especially when there 20 feet off the racing surface there is no need to hit them... you dont see guys in the ALMS or any where else do it.. just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 pm

lmbo on turn two they were gone by the second lap
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

its just unnessacery to do it intentionaly, they are there for a reason. I can see if someone has to avoid something it might be ok to hit them.. It would be nice to have it like the corner cutting penalty and have the honor system after the replay ends not to hit the braking markers. Example: Towards the end of the GTR race Soul Harvest, Sgt Thethers and I kept missing the corner while trying to race because someone intentionally took out the markers.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
I was never  4500 ft behind you I was 7-800  ft after the pits and I didnt catch you until 4-5 laps after that pit I did.
im really not trying to start anything but yall finished that far ahead of me. the pits take 4,000feet at Sebring. you guys pit and passed me *before* i pit. that means in less than 15 laps you made up an entire pit stop on the entire field.

And i agree with Citizen, it was really sus that they got knocked over intentionally.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Great race in A room GTR / GT. Got it right the first start and had one hell of a race for 50 laps!  That viper of GTDon was on my bumper for 20 of the last 25 laps until he had an electrical problem that slowed him down for a minute.

This season whoa!
That was going to be an epic finish, until my wheel paused. But that's racin. Rare is the day that all goes well. Even Pred had his issues (that startled me). Goin down the back straight he suddenly slowed way down making me think that maybe I was about to lag out or something, so I let off the gas which was a missed opportunity to pass him! Turns out he had lost his TV sound and had to reset his TV. lol

Oh, and I'll save the gloating about the Viper dominance of the GT class for the Trash Talk thread, where it belongs. lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Great race in A room GTR / GT. Got it right the first start and had one hell of a race for 50 laps!  That viper of GTDon was on my bumper for 20 of the last 25 laps until he had an electrical problem that slowed him down for a minute.

This season whoa!
That was going to be an epic finish, until my wheel paused.  But that's racin.  Rare is the day that all goes well.  Even Pred had his issues (that startled me).  Goin down the back straight he suddenly slowed way down making me think that maybe I was about to lag out or something, so I let off the gas which was a missed opportunity to pass him!  Turns out he had lost his TV sound and had to reset his TV. lol

Oh, and I'll save the gloating about the Viper dominance of the GT class for the Trash Talk thread, where it belongs. lol
Kami finished in 3rd and where were the vipers in GTR? I saw that Rum Bum Porsche going fast.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Disappointing race for me. I was holding Matt off (which is quite a feat for me) until the cone bandit hit. After that I lost a sec/lap and he started reeling me in. In the end it didn't matter though, I had a small riot at my house with the kids going crazy when a pizza man couldn't find the right address and knocked on my door by mistake.

Awesome race though. During the beginning my heart was outside my damn shirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah, Viper won at Sebring in GT..We will see how the big VIPER does at a track that demands handling prowess not brute force!! I heard you GULP at that!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway    Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 11 Race 1 Sebring International Raceway
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next