Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shorter under class racing!!!

Go down 
+3
KikRox268
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should ST, &GSbe shorter?
A. :YES
Shorter under class racing!!! I_vote_lcap56%Shorter under class racing!!! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
A.HOLE: NO
Shorter under class racing!!! I_vote_lcap44%Shorter under class racing!!! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Shorter under class racing!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 am

guys i race on forza alot....not having a break inbetween the three classes we run on sudays is too much...this is a post to see wHo feels the same.....TEN LAP SHORTER ST, AND GS!!! ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 am

St 20 laps

GS 30 laps

Would be good I think.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

^^^I agree. I'd be cool with 35 laps for GS/CT but honestly something closer to an hour for the lower classes if possible.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

let me clearify...if you dont race all three races this pole is not for you...the pole your looking for is in your backside...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Sazuka GS: 86min ST: 58min
Indy GS: 60min ST: 41min
Alps GS: 88min ST: 47min
Road America GS: 89min ST: 60
NurbGP GS: 82min ST: 55min
LeMans GS: 85min ST: 46min
Road Atlanta GS: 59min ST:39min
Hockenheim GS: 71min ST: 48min
Senoma GS: 59min ST: 40min
Mugello GS: 79min ST: 40min

These are estimated times based on average qual times from the last season we raced times the number of laps.

AVERAGE GS RACE TIME: 75.8minutes +1.5 minutes for rolling starts and pit stops.

AVERAGE ST RACE TIME: 47.4minutes +0.0 minutes for rolling starts and pit stops.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!    Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 pm

You guys had to vote to move GS so you could get that racing fix on.  Now suffer the consequences! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:15 pm

At first i thought it was too long too but after doing the math out an average race time in GS of 1h 15m seems like it shouldnt be any shorter. ST is still on its mark as a 45 minute average race as well. What makes it feel longer is the set up. Getting people in rooms and getting it starts on time quickly will make it feel shorter. Wait til we get to Indy and Road Atlanta. Those are sprint races almost. And i guess the track length making each race a different amount of time is like having longer races and shorter races, which they do all the time irl. 6 hours of the Glenn, 12 hous of Sebring, 24 hours of Le Mans.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm

tach.....hop in your beatle and drive off this ...you have no say.....sainted.its the time off between that is needed!!! and your forgetting  the people who have trouble/are not the avarage speed...do the math with last flace finisher then talk to me...either way ill be there for them ALLL!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
tach.....hop in your beatle and drive off this ...you have no say.....sainted.its the time off between that is needed!!! and your forgetting  the people who have trouble/are not the avarage speed...do the math with last flace finisher then talk to me...either way ill be there for them ALLL!!!

i used a time from the middle of the field to do that. And even if you wanted to add an extra 2 seconds to each lap it would only be another minute and 20 seconds. so then you are looking at an average of 1h 17.3min
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:29 pm

....this is the line in the tarmac ladies.....
the ones who man up and race all three races.....
and those who don't/ are to affraid to really race endurance sundays=single class racers
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:32 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
I didn't say I had any, um, say....  Just find it funny you're all feeling the burn already.  Shoulder cramp!  gaah! Laughing

Here you go - in-between race assistance: Wink 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:37 pm

sainted....stop your not getting it...um here what about lets say tach ...cuz he piped up
is on the norm not on lead lap....now 3/4st 47min by your timeadd 2.5min50...in ttem min with no practice you have to be in your room for gs/ct......people who dont show up till last min...finnaly pop in now pace lap at ten after4 race.tach goes down two lapsadd4mmin now we looking at 630... 15 min race lobby has to be up???? riddle me this smart guy
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
sainted....stop your not getting it...um here what about lets say tach ...cuz he piped up
is on the norm not on lead lap....now 3/4st 47min by your timeadd 2.5min50...in ttem min with no practice you have to be in your room for gs/ct......people who dont show up till last min...finnaly pop in now pace lap at ten after4 race.tach goes down two lapsadd4mmin now we looking at 630... 15 min race lobby has to be up???? riddle me this smart guy
2 laps down!?! Mad  Come on, I am not great, but I'm not that bad anymore! [relative to B lobby, at least...]
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 pm

told you to stay out of it...not your poll.....hence you getting butt sore
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
^^^I agree. I'd be cool with 35 laps for GS/CT but honestly something closer to an hour for the lower classes if possible.
+1
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
that typing gave me cancer. lol.

But what im trying to say is even if someone goes a lap down and you want to add 3 minutes to the average it then comes to 1 hour 18minutes + 2 for the pacelap and pitstop.
|
An hour and 20 minutes. I felt the burn this weekend for sure! I run 4 races. The spec race on saturdays too! By GTR i was very worn out to say the least. They still have a max time of around an 90minutes. with a min time of 60minutes. I dont think a multi-class race should be less than an hour. This isnt the PWC. Less than 60 min is a sprint. And ST cars are doing even more laps and longer races than they do for the WTCC and BTCC by like 10 minutes a race. So by Touring Cars' standards they are running a longer race.

I was on your side of this notion yesterday but after crunching the numbers i have been swung.

The only solution i think i could offer would be to have it so that each race will have its laps appointed so that it will equal a set average time. Set up GS so that every race at every track equals 75 minutes. Which means doing more laps some places and less others. But i for one do not want GS to be anyshorter than the average time. I dont want to run a 38 minute race at Indy. We are endurance racing, 38 minutes is not endurance.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:48 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
that typing gave me cancer. lol.
LMAO  That's the funniest thing I've read today.
Back to top Go down
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 pm

definitely so absolutely yes
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:24 pm

.....you dont get it ...yeah im a bad speller...your a kiss booty.tach hops on your coat tails....its the down time "genious"
spec is on a differnt day the fact it was mentioned shows you have no idea
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 pm

@sainted you got cancer from that....odd we had bet that it was because your face level with the urinal....
i dont care who you are thats funny right there!!!
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
.....you dont get it ...yeah im a bad speller...your a kiss booty.tach hops on your coat tails....its the down time "genious"
spec is on a differnt day the fact it was mentioned shows you have no idea
Ok, this was all in fun...  The last thing I'm doing is hopping on anyone's coat tails.  I think it sucked that GS was moved to the early timeframe [and have been pretty vocal about that point], thereby excluding some racers who primarily/only raced in GS [such as me, I acknowledge], mainly to accommodate drivers who wanted to race in yet another Class.  And, almost as soon as that was decided, some folks start complaining about how long the races are.  Suck it up, and stop your whining, or simply accept the fact maybe you should not be entered in every single race the FSCS hosts.  Go outside for a few on the weekend, plant a tree, do something wholesome.... Wink 

Lastly, you spelled genius incorrectly.... Razz
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

RMFAO......SMH....MAN YOU DUMB....
HOWS THAT TASTE
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm

@ tach.....or beetle...or V.W.
Now the beetle name comes from the fact your cars have changed from its inception as much as the beetle  or the fact that its A V.W.....?
now the V.W....that could be from ^...or because you drink vinager and water either way....your name is no longer tach
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:44 pm

hey V.W. meet me over here>
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
@ tach.....or beetle...or V.W.
Now the beetle name comes from the fact your cars have changed from its inception as much as the beetle  or the fact that its A V.W.....?
now the V.W....that could be from ^...or because you drink vinager and water either way....your name is no longer tach
That's cool.  How about you change the name of your poll to the "I Have Sore Tootsies, And Want Shorter Races Poll"?  Booyah! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shorter under class racing!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next