Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shorter under class racing!!!

Go down 
+3
KikRox268
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should ST, &GSbe shorter?
A. :YES
Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
A.HOLE: NO
Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:00 pm

v.w. bud you dont know what a long race is....
its not the time on track its the lack of it off....witch you could teach a masters class in by the way
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:05 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
v.w. bud you dont know what a long race is....
its not the time on track its the lack of it off....witch you could teach a masters class in by the way
Ha!  Wrong, Tenderfoot...  I spent longer on the Nordschleife than you in Season 9 and 10.  So there!  Er, wait a min..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

....yeah so did everyone else....want a cookie..er a oversized hat?
sainted get your floozy in check
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
....yeah so did everyone else....want a cookie..er a oversized hat?
sainted get your floozy in check
Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Polls_cookie4_640_4234_949112_poll_xlarge

Don't mind if I do, Tenderfoot....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

big difference between my offs and yours V.W....i go out in a blaze you slink around trying to steal spots....this is not the correct thread for this ....but you were to scared to meet up on the correct one...so
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Your forgetting tge time we sit in the lobby waiting. The real issue is it takes 20 mins or so to get the race started. If we would started the race when its supposed to instead of people bsing and not getting ready or got to go potty or whatever else.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Your forgetting tge time we sit in the lobby waiting. The real issue is it takes 20 mins or so to get the race started. If we would started the race when its supposed to instead of people bsing and not getting ready or got to go potty or whatever else.
Yeah, thats the main issue. if we got going and started on time it wouldnt be so bad. we started a bit late in all classes. And so that wasnt helping things. before we go reinventing it even more lets try again this week.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:27 pm

yes wait till we are 1/5 through the season before we fix an easy oversite...good idea..smh
ohh well just remember ole roscoe told ya so...in his really bad grammer
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Waiting is a really big issue, that I do agree. But the thing is this. Are room host supposed to be strict and be like "oh its race time, if you ain't here then F Word off"? or not. Because I know that's how I want to be sometimes, but I know if enough people complain then I'll look like the bad guy...so I don't. Prime example, the Sebring race, i had my lobby up and ready about 45 minutes before the race was supposed to start...with connection issues aside, some people didn't even get on until about 10 minutes before the race was supposed to start...and they had connection issues as well low and behold and the race ended up starting roughly a half hour later. Granted it was GT/GTR race so there was no race after that, but this is generally how it is all the time. Not just in the FSCS but everywhere. So if the decision to lower the lap count will be tossed out the window by the powers that be...(PRED)...then I think the room host need to have some sort of guidance on what to do when race time comes.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I voted YES, but only for shorter GS / CT race, kind of 1 hour race like ST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorter under class racing!!!   Shorter under class racing!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shorter under class racing!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2