Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'

Go down 
+15
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Rocbotm
SaintedPlacebo4
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
ASQ BerpDator
AAR GTDon
Tachyon Racing
THF dvsSublime
EZT Sabre
KICKROCKS29
Admin/PredatorUSMC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

scratch Whats all this about?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 pm

nothing. Just don't understand why somebody that runs the same brand basically want to poke jabs every chance he gets. Poke at the fords roscoe lets work together here  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:01 pm

LOl...Roscoe...Let me get the baby nipple  albino 4u. Never dove in on anyone. We were almost side by side. He knew it was risky. I held my line and took back what he came to take. The lead.

I know RPC is a special case. That's why they only let him out at dusk and in a white jacket with a bunch of zippers and straps!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:35 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
LOl...Roscoe...Let me get the baby nipple  albino 4u. Never dove in on anyone. We were almost side by side. He knew it was risky. I held my line and took back what he came to take. The lead.

I know RPC is a special case. That's why they only let him out at dusk and in a white jacket with a bunch of zippers and straps!
two things everyone knows about you pred your a D bomber and you will never drive anything challenging you folded on the line....if I sign up your going to see the real roscoe plus I never knew you were a swinger but if you want ill take a look at you lady's/ baby's nipple's.....ILOVE ARRIOLI
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:57 am

OK, lets get this clear...

...see you next season!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 am

Everybody knows I drive what I like. Opinions don't matter to me. I figured that out when I was 18.  And Manuel...bring the rain and I will bring the pain.  Roscoe we will wash away your stain.

Also if the 458 was such an easy car to race then why hasn't it been chosen more? Most who test it tell me they don't like how it drives or can't get a handle on the tune.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 am

My stains aren't washing out ....
Plus the floozy458 is the most driving in the fscs......so....back to thoses nipps!!!
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Just to be accurate and since this isn't the Trash Talk thread, the 458 is by the numbers, the best car in the class.  If you add up all the performance values of speed, handling, accel, launch, and braking, and divide by 5, you'll see it has a higher combined performance value on average than any other car.

It is a very very good car in the game and in real life, but a better car in the game.  It's extremely easy to drive fast, and has the best balance between speed and handling of all the cars in the class. I doubt many knew this.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 pm

My team and I have been the only 458 drivers every season.  I think we had a guy sign up and made maybe one race. Maybe.  Not sure what you are talking about Willis!?

If it's soooo darn good then why have those who picked it wanted out or not raced besides my teammates?  If it's so good as you say then many people would have picked it in 11 seasons. However that's not the case. Besides me no one has driven the car. When I started a team that was the first time more than one 458 was fielded for a season.   If it's sooooo much better then pick it and dominate.  But its not. There are much faster cars, there are better handling cars, there are cars that do many things better.   It's balanced. It's a Ferrari. Supposed to be better than most cars.   Razz

By the way DON... The 458 if so good as you say should be a leaderboard car...ahhh but it's not. Now that Viper YOU drove IS. So what does that say?

Spoken as Season 11 King of the Ring
ST Champion
And Second in GT
Hollllaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Yeah, all I'm sayin is do the math, it is a better all around car in this series than any of the others.  You wouldn't want me let alone SP33D to use it.  It has the same or more speed than his SRT, and almost the same handling as my Viper.

I don't think it should be taken out of the class because no matter what there will always be 1 car that is a little bit better than the rest, and that's okay, that's reality.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

If that's what he want's to run he can run it. The Ferrari F50 (ran by RB77) is better than the 458 in damn near every way. Even with no rear adjustable Aero. Drive that thing!

Anyway.
I will see ya in whatever you jump in next season. I am prepared. No need to re-learn the car. Just need to learn the nuances of these tracks that we have never driven. Testing has already resumed and coming along fairly nice. R Sunset is different. Seems like the corners come kinda blind at you. You have to set up and commit to the corner before you can see the apex. Challenging. I like it. (still prefer the forward version though)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Ill be honest Don, the F50 is the best car in the class. Trust and believe brother. Now, that doesnt mean that the 458 isnt a great car. Its a good car by any respect. But I just had an idea... Look for a post in another thread thats going to pop up soon.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Ill be honest Don, the F50 is the best car in the class. Trust and believe brother. Now, that doesnt mean that the 458 isnt a great car. Its a good car by any respect. But I just had an idea... Look for a post in another thread thats going to pop up soon.

The F50 is close but no cigar as an all-arounder, and it takes a fast driver to use it, but I would agree of all the cars that one fits the least well in the series and should be removed.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:55 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

The F50 is close but no cigar as an all-arounder, and it takes a fast driver to use it, but I would agree of all the cars that one fits the least well in the series and should be removed.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I'll still go with the notion that its the best car in the class. And if not than top 5.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

We have turned the Nurburgring thread into a I love Ferrari and they are so great thread. I want to thank Don for bowing to a knee and kissing the ring finger of Ferrari and saying they are the best.  Even though for some odd reason they are not "leaderboard' cars which I thought were for the cars that were easily the best and easiest to get super fast times. Hmmm, strange to call em so good but the whole of the FM4 community seems to not show that. However a certain Viper is all over the Leaderboards. I just can't figure it out. Oh well. Let me go hop into my 458 and get a better grip on Our Daytona!

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm

....k um pred....i know of atleast one full team that ran it.....me stymer snowman
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Stymer..Did he do more than 2 races? Snowman I think was on my team when he ran it he had a higher PI than I did and didn't get as good a result. You RosciePC were at like 775PI in it and did'nt do so hot if I remember right!! I think you never broke a top 8 at 775 or close to it. Only person I can think of who actually gave it a full go was Speed Demon a few seasons ago. and at 753 he was still just a hair off the pace and he is no slow driver. So if the car is sooooooo good then why at 753 wasn't he just killing it? Yeah...the more I think about the few who have tired that DOMINANT CAR almost all were much higher PI than I and none were able to = my results.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
My stains aren't washing out ....
Plus the floozy458 is the most driving in the fscs......so....back to thoses nipps!!!
You must be confused...this is what i said ^....11seasons thats 458 at least 11 times with just you bud .smh
You sniffing ambien?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:57 pm

I guess your poor grammar got me there. I didn't really understand what you were saying there Roscoe.  study 

I will drive it until the 458 Special hits FM4 (never) or until Microsoft lets Fanatec wheels work on XB1 and I jump on FM5 where I will still drive the 458 or the Speciale' 458 if it shows up.  I have no problems admitting I drive it. I drive the hell out of it. I enjoy it. It's MY car. I take ownership in FM4 for that car! I am identified by that car. Suits me fine. I drive other cars in other classes. In GT. PredatorUSMC is in a 458. Deal with it.  It really should not concern you or anyone what I like to drive. but for some reason many are so concerned that I don't follow you or their trend or decision to switch every season. DO YOU. I will DO ME. Stop concerning yourself about what I drive. I do NOT concern myself about what you or anyone drives. EVER. Shrug.

I have never been a follower. I lead. The trend to change every season is not a trend I follow or want to follow. Its my choice to drive the 458. I drive other cars to test or do offline racing to progress in career. But other than that. You know what you will see me in.

TO me, I am not sure what the issue is. Drive what the heck you want, I will drive what the heck I want. See you on the track. Get off my nuts!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:09 pm

On your nutz???? Clearly not good sir for you are a predator and i am much to old for your nutz
Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Picking on ol roscoe's grammer
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:16 pm

LOL. Thanks for lightening it up RPC. I needed that laugh. I was getting kinda irritated.

However, all this made me go back and look at the few who have tried the 458 over 11 seasons. For such a dominant car almost all had a higher PI than I and NONE did well in this Super dominant car oddly enough. Baffling to me. Jeeez wonder why all who drove the dominant 458 at 760, 765, 770, 775PI none could even get a win?  Heck not even a top 5 most of the time.

Oh and Roscoe...Its Grammar.  study 
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:03 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree, I'll still go with the notion that its the best car in the class. And if not than top 5.

We agree Saint.  But you are missing what I said.  I said, "all-arounder".  The 458 is the most balanced and therefor best of all worlds car in the class period.  The F50 is faster, but handles like hell, which is why it needs an above average driver, whereas the 458 can be driven well by anyone.  

Comparing cars in this series to what is or isn't a leaderboard car doesn't cut it Pred, apples and oranges.  Do you really want to run your 458 against a leader board car? Keep the trash talk over where it belongs please. lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:49 pm

i think that since the pi is 735 we could have our own "leaderboard cars" But Againt Don what im getting at is that you cant argue a car is best by taking its numbers Forza gives it. My 355 had more top end with full aero at a 6.7 speed rating than my 911 did at 7.0/7.2 top speed and no aero. The ratings arent indicative of the cars abilities in the game... hence the PIRS.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:03 pm

I still say ONE simple thing. If it's so great then why So many who have tried driving it end up doing so poorly even at 760 and higher PI? Go check every season . You will see that most end up 760+ and above and do poorly in it. The facts show your assessment of how "dominant" the car is...are unfounded and actually proven to be incorrect by the many drivers who have driven the car.
smh. It's pointless. It is a car that is available for everyone in this series to drive. Choose it or not.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I still say ONE simple thing. If it's so great then why So many who have tried driving it end up doing so poorly even at 760 and higher PI? Go check every season . You will see that most end up 760+ and above and do poorly in it. The facts show your assessment of how "dominant" the car is...are unfounded and actually proven to be incorrect by the many drivers who have driven the car.
smh. It's pointless. It is a car that is available for everyone in this series to drive. Choose it or not.

To put this to rest ill drive the car in GT this season. You're welcome both of you. Discussion closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next