Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
TheManNowDog777
Maxximilllion
Luongo27
Hiredgun308
Peader24
F4H Diablo
Basticular
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
worminfested73
Matthnt
svt motorsport
Predators41
jpnvr4
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Blahzay xxl
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
AAR WolfPack
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:09 am

NEED!

GTLM B Room Time / Results / Picture

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
NEED!

GTLM B Room Time / Results / Picture

I sent the pic and replay to you yesterday. You don't have?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:58 am

PRELIMINARY RESULTS FROM SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 am

....results are not correct
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:52 am

F4H Diablo wrote:
I may have entirely forgot about this on Saturday, had a few friends from high school drop by. Oh well, looks like y'all had fun.

We were wondering where you were. But friends are more important. It was a great race though. Hope to see you on the track next week.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:07 am

Two corrections to results I see; GtDon won prototypes. In GS, Ghost finished a hood in front of me.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:32 am

Good racing in ST last night, really struggled to get by sticker bum but Hired whiz zed past me and got the job done in style. Fun race. Sorry JustBe for the lag/glitch incident along the start straight, was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 am

Here is a few Pictures of ST Blobby mess!!!!!

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Z4zv
SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 6b1m
SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Ghlp
SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 R7vj
SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Jx7s
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:03 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Not Oficial yet
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:19 am

ST

I´m happy with the pace I could keep in this race, I think we are facing the highest level of participants in this class, so in order to get a win or even a podium will be hard for me this season!
Race was great, super dangerous the first laps with all the cars together, but everyone manage to drive as a pro.

The Pit wall glitch took away some drivers, Mad Max was behind me and got hitted.  Sad because we were having a great race.

GS
I took a rest for GT race and set everything at home to be uninterrupted during the race.

GT
Very happy with the car, I believe this RUF have the potential to fight, always that I can avoid beeing rammed, or disconections.
Being in 3rd and keep a rithm to cathc the 2nd place made my day, sadly I took one tire out of the track and the car slowed automatically and Hired who was inches behind me hit me and gave  me 35% aero damage in the rear.
Driving a Porsche with a loose tail was not funny, but I could do a decent race.

Sorry BLAZAY for anything that causes your accident, I know betwen you and me lag was crazy, but you put your car next to mine in a very complicated place, I tried to keep the position but wasnt my intention to spun you out.  Stiil friends?

GTLM
As the viper has no top end speed I´m just trying to get points in this tracks, and then take advantage of the handling, Great race with ghost until the incident betwen him and berp. Good race with Vator for some laps, until I hit a wall and the car fell apart.

Lets see what the ALPS brings to me!  ( I hate this track)
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 am

No worries bro its racing...I played a big part in that as well.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
No worries bro its racing

I love you
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 am

Manuel CR wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Lol...really...
The point is why post incorrect info?
You don't, we don't, ifca doesn't....
Measure twice cut once....

[size=30]PRELIMINARY RESULTS [/size]FROM SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.

Not Oficial yet
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 am

RoscoeP (thorn in my arse right now) I am only able to get the results up from the information provided.  I have received pictures from a camera that looks like its 20 years old taking pictures of TV that looks to be 15 years old. Not easy to read or figure out.  I have received results that were time guesses because no picture was taken, or the picture they have is blurry to them. If you notice any room I host the times are always perfect and exact. (save an occasional typo)

So I posted those results up sooner than normal to show that if I get the hosts to take the appropriate picture and PM or e-mail them to me I can get the results up sooner.

I have watched a couple replays. There are livery infractions. Penalties will be forthcoming.

Results have been updated.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am

ROR....i was talking about p/pc
Four drivers...none in corret order
My tv on the other hand works well enough to beat you. BOOM jk i know its a pos...
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:29 am

RoscoeP (thorn in my arse right now) I am only able to get the results up from the information provided.  I have received pictures from a camera that looks like its 20 years old taking pictures of TV that looks to be 15 years old. Not easy to read or figure out.  I have received results that were time guesses because no picture was taken, or the picture they have is blurry to them. If you notice any room I host the times are always perfect and exact. (save an occasional typo)

So I posted those results up sooner than normal to show that if I get the hosts to take the appropriate picture and PM or e-mail them to me I can get the results up sooner.

I have watched a couple replays. There are livery infractions. Penalties will be forthcoming.

GT B was my bad, though honestly it went from results screen to credit payouts so fast, there was no way to get the pic - no idea why that happened there....
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:39 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:

GT B was my bad, though honestly it went from results screen to credit payouts so fast, there was no way to get the pic - no idea why that happened there....

If no picture was taken your race is invalid. That happened to us in the spec race last season at LeMans and we got zero points even though we had a replay and all greed on the finishing order.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 am

@ Hiredgun308....I have a picture provided its just crappy.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 pm

JPNVR4's Porsche lags into the middle of my car on lap 2.

You lagged into me on the restart as well. Do you really think I would blow 1st corner on the 1st lap!!? Your car's lag basically ended my race before it even started, and because it was 1 person, not a favorite. I did ask for a restart but it was complete radio silence.

Anyway, #BEASTMODEON #ROADHOG #SHTJUSTGOTREALYO
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:24 pm

JPN, I heard no such request for a restart. Secondly I have absolutely no problem with you at all. I don't think most have no problem with you. Your a good clean hard racer.
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:34 pm

I didn't hear a restart call either, I think most people though you had a small crash and just carried on. A bit unlucky but i'm sure you'll be right back at the front next race.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Ok ....in regards to the pm i have received...
Are you off your meds?
Pred did you watch replays? Talk to your admins?
Pay attention in race? Mechanical failure lap 17....i for sure raced

And this GT team points give him his ill take mine
Any other outcome is biased and will be wreak end with.

@speed racer your livery was not to be ran last night...you will be getting a email from t10
Thank you that is all ...
good day sirs

On to the alps
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:26 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

And this GT team points give him his ill take mine
Any other outcome is biased and will be wreak end with.

As I understood it, you were leaving the Team now known as No Gooders and DAT MAIN was joining.  You are then forming a new Team "NSA Hawk Performance" with NSA Roca and The LSA.  The logical conclusion is that the points you scored while driving for No Gooders in the first race shall remain with that Team, as they were scored as part of that Team.  They would certainly not transfer to your new Team as that Team was not in existence when they were scored [that would equate to zero points anyway, as you'd have been the only driver Race 1].  If Pred wishes to adjust these differently, I will respect his final ruling.

As far as you "wreak end(ing)" with the outcome, I can't seem to find my ROSCOE-to-English dictionary at the moment, so I'll just assume that means you'll be upset.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 pm

My paint job was perfectly fine. I started the season with my paint and am not allowed to change it as I am still on the same team I started on. I removed the precious sponsors you requested and the only thing remaining were the 10 base layers, the "Nissan" and the series logos. Nothing else on my car came from your garage. I would appreciate it if you and your club members would stop harassing me now. Everything down to the American flag was my own. I didn't like the paint to begin with so I changed everything I could and still be legal before the 1st race.

I have not started a new team, this has been settled. Don't be bitter, have some class. As for the email from turn 10, I doubt they have any interest in your petty bickering. I know you have friends who are connected enough to ban/punish/bully me with no justification but the messages i was sent were not warranted, the paint I was given was unlocked and the series rules allowed me to alter the paint to your liking only in the effect of sponsor removal and team name designation removal. My base paint must remain the same no matter how poor I think it looks. If there is a legitimate rule or loophole here that you can show me stating that my paint is allowed to change I will gladly do so. Otherwise please stop harassing me. I want nothing to do with you people.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: PRELIMINARY RESULTS - Not Completed   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Sebring International Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
P/DP – Congratulations to AAR GTDon[/b] for the win in the #4 Chevrolet FLM09 !

GTLM – Saintedplacebo4[/b] for the win in the #3 Porsche AXA Racing 911 GT3 Cup!

GT – SP33D RAC3R 28x {R}[/b] for the win in the Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline!

GS – Congratulations to Hiredgun308[/b] for the win in the #22 Boss 302 Mustang RWD!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt[/b]for the win in the #96 Scion FR-S RWD! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -  None
GTLM - RAGINxREDN3CKx  Charging from 18th to finish 11th!
GT - RR Russ Wheeler  Charging from 24th to finish 7th!
GS - PabloJC81 {R}  Charging from 22nd to finish with 13th!
ST - bigdutyDMomoney  Charging from 18th to finish 10th!

Fastest Recorded Race Lap 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -AAR GTDon  1:53.407
GTLM -  Saintedplacebo4 2:00.723
GT -SP33D RAC3R 28x  2:03.443
GS - moesavy 2:10.022
ST - Hiredgun308  2:19.362

Race Recap and Incident Report

Livery Infractions-
Several Coming - Points deducted

RACE INCIDENTS
To Simplify only Notable or Penalizeable incidents will be notated or mentioned

P/DP - Coming Soon Under Further Review
GTLM - Coming Soon Under Further Review
GT - Coming Soon Under Further Review
GS - Coming Soon Under Further Review
ST - Coming Soon Under Further Review

Under Probation:
Under Probation:
None

Current Points NOT updated.

Team Points  NOT Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website NOT updated.

PIRS UPDATED NOT updated.

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next