Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
TheManNowDog777
Maxximilllion
Luongo27
Hiredgun308
Peader24
F4H Diablo
Basticular
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
worminfested73
Matthnt
svt motorsport
Predators41
jpnvr4
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Blahzay xxl
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
AAR WolfPack
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tachyon Racing

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:41 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
My paint job was perfectly fine. I started the season with my paint and am not allowed to change it as I am still on the same team I started on. I removed the precious sponsors you requested and the only thing remaining were the 10 base layers, the "Nissan" and the series logos. Nothing else on my car came from your garage. I would appreciate it if you and your club members would stop harassing me now. Everything down to the American flag was my own. I didn't like the paint to begin with so I changed everything I could and still be legal before the 1st race.

I have not started a new team, this has been settled. Don't be bitter, have some class. As for the email from turn 10, I doubt they have any interest in your petty bickering. I know you have friends who are connected enough to ban/punish/bully me with no justification but the messages i was sent were not warranted, the paint I was given was unlocked and the series rules allowed me to alter the paint to your liking only in the effect of sponsor removal and team name designation removal. My base paint must remain the same no matter how poor I think it looks. If there is a legitimate rule or loophole here that you can show me stating that my paint is allowed to change I will gladly do so. Otherwise please stop harassing me. I want nothing to do with you people.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes here, but I do not like the sound of it.  As far as your livery goes, if you would like to change your team livery you can do so, as long as it remains in compliance with the Series rules. Teams are allowed to run a variant or 2 per-Season with prior notification, it just cannot be a different livery every race.  Please just post up a new picture on your Team thread to show the new livery once it's completed.  [If you want some help preparing a new livery, I will be happy to help out - I do all my own work.]

Last edited by Tachyon Racing on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Id like to say to the Admins very good job this week with results. Glad I don't have to wait till Thursday. Was very shocked when I checked this morning on the website and saw them. Once again if you ever need my help. ASK. I probably have the most amount of time since im in high school with no job. Once again thanks for getting them down. Off to the ALPS
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:56 pm

I dont like it either tach. I have been pushed around and have been threatened multiple times. I am tired of the harassment, and now this. Unprovoked repeated aggression. i want all of this drama and bullying nature to go away. I come here to race, compete and have fun, Not to be heckled and threatened.

Thanks for the offer tach, but I believe I already have something in the works. i will however need help posting pictures as I cannot post to the website. If you could help me with this I would appreciate it. I'll be in contact during the week. (Any particular date it needs to be posted by?)

(Your post about team points, 100% correct)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Roscoe---

The team points earned by the team that Sp33d created follow him with his team with new name.

The new team you are creating will begin to make points at Bernese Alps

Med...I am all natural. No beds.

Maybe crazy busy at times but that's good for me.

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Thanks for the offer tach, but I believe I already have something in the works. i will however need help posting pictures as I cannot post to the website. If you could help me with this I would appreciate it. I'll be in contact during the week. (Any particular date it needs to be posted by?)

Sure thing, no problem. If you just need help posting your pic, you can put it on your storefront, let me know and I'll get it and post on your behalf. I guess take pics from front, sides and rear to validate correct Series vinyls, etc.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Ok, will do. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:14 pm

**EDIT**

Nevermind, waste of breathe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

bigdutyDMomoney wrote:

Also, apologies to TheManNowDog777. I sincerely did not mean to ignore your request to join the lobby. It was my mistake for not noticing your message while I was struggling to get the race started before too very late.

Don't worry about it, dude. I think it was also my fault for deciding to take a nap after being so tired and going to bed later instead of qualifying. I conclude that there is no guarantee of racing if I don't qualify, even if I don't think I'll be able to get a good time in.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

And this GT team points give him his ill take mine
Any other outcome is biased and will be wreak end with.

As I understood it, you were leaving the Team now known as No Gooders and DAT MAIN was joining.  You are then forming a new Team "NSA Hawk Performance" with NSA Roca and The LSA.  The logical conclusion is that the points you scored while driving for No Gooders in the first race shall remain with that Team, as they were scored as part of that Team.  They would certainly not transfer to your new Team as that Team was not in existence when they were scored [that would equate to zero points anyway, as you'd have been the only driver Race 1].  If Pred wishes to adjust these differently, I will respect his final ruling.

As far as you "wreak end(ing)" with the outcome, I can't seem to find my ROSCOE-to-English dictionary at the moment, so I'll just assume that means you'll be upset.  Rolling Eyes

no sir ...now that im not at work/on my phone ill tell you the story of a super team a month and a half warspite and I tested every car...around three weeks in we came across "unicorns" as the new idea...as I did not have any because of my previous "situation"  I was excited and we kept it quite !!!!I know hard for me to do.......WARSPITE AND I WERE ALWAYS GOING to be a TEAM.....

two weeks before the original start speed asked me to get justbe a unicorn...same car warspite and I were going to run. me out of my club garage...I tried to get him the car but went to wrong person....
warspite asked him to join with "no club affiliation" I was unaware of that aspect...

NSA partnered  with HAWK....speed and I agree'd on hawk performance as team name

multiple times speed wined about this.......then about that then our friends from south of the border come in and he starts saying racial slurs...singing racist songs..i actually sang with him to latter realize he ment it ..his leash got shorter

in the mean time warspite is having a his situation with admins...

max painted our car before it was painted speed said...I DON'T LIKE IT....smh

id like to ask where/how HAWK PERFORMANCE is speeds team?

I have witness's including former teammate LMRWARSPITE

All im asking for is for him to not get my points....?

and  if it was his team its invalid per rule E.2a
EVERY DRIVER MUST SIGN UP INDIVIDUALLY  

thank you for your time

ps....reckoned  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:50 pm

...um I got a pic of my finish and sent replay and photo in gt....
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 pm

i havent had a chance to read everything here yet but ill start by saying to pred that the pic i provided was clear as day in my PM and its on a tv that was purchased this xmas... Im currently typing in all the numbers as i see them. If there are any errors with the GTLM A room order *IT WILL BE CORRECTED* as soon as i can finish typing in all the times and best laps recorded. As for GS, yes roscoe did finish and he went around til lap 18 after getting some bad glitch/lag damage to make sure he got just over half way for the 50% race completion. I know this because he announced it and asked during the race. im going to sit and read through th rest of this but its going to take a lil bit as im cooking dinner.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Would that be a short stack of pancakes lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Would that be a short stack of pancakes lol

LMAO...NICE BLAHZ
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:08 pm

The RoscoeP argument is compelling with the new information. The Speedracer argument and posts are compelling... Since I do not tally the team points I will leave it to the Admin who handles those team points. What he decides I will back and support 100%. So please guys...the point to point can stop. Let it get handled and we will move forward and prepare for Bernese Alps.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:16 pm

I do not know WHEN THESE RACERS DNF'ed from ST they will receive 0 points if a room host does not PM me with more details ASAP...
ArguelloCR {R}
Blakeystar
ItsJustBe {R}
jpnVR4
R3troD
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 pm

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Cartoo10
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:49 pm

I don't have time to check the replay but I think be was 5 and retro was 7. Argueloo was something really late like 23 or something and Jpn was pretty early, maybe earlier than be.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
[size=16.516515731811523]I do not know WHEN THESE RACERS DNF'ed from ST they will receive 0 points if a room host does not PM me with more details ASAP...[/size]
ArguelloCR {R}
Blakeystar
ItsJustBe {R}
jpnVR4
R3troD

RetroD lap 25
Itjustbe lap 5
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Sebring International Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
P/DP – Congratulations to AAR GTDon[/b] for the win in the #4 Chevrolet FLM09 !

GTLM – Saintedplacebo4[/b] for the win in the #3 Porsche AXA Racing 911 GT3 Cup!

GT – SP33D RAC3R 28x {R}[/b] for the win in the Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline!

GS – Congratulations to Hiredgun308[/b] for the win in the #22  Boss 302 Mustang  RWD!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt[/b]for the win in the #96 Scion FR-S RWD! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -  None
GTLM - RAGINxREDN3CKx  Charging from 18th to finish 11th!
GT - RR Russ Wheeler  Charging from 24th to finish 7th!
GS - PabloJC81 {R}  Charging from 22nd to finish with 13th!
ST - bigdutyDMomoney   Charging from 18th to finish 10th!

Fastest Recorded Race Lap 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -AAR GTDon  1:53.407
GTLM -  Saintedplacebo4 2:00.723
GT -SP33D RAC3R 28x  2:03.443
GS - moesavy 2:10.022
ST - Hiredgun308  2:19.362

Race Recap and Incident Report

Livery Infractions-
P/DP - Coming Soon Under Further Review

GTLM -
DMR W Sparks {R} - Penalty - Numbers inside the number plate are black and not correct color for GTLM class. (2 Point Penalty)
RAGINxREDN3CKx - Questionable - GTLM class designation slightly distorted by Audi Rings on rear of car. Please adjust GTLM class designation so there is no item intruding upon it. (Questionable)
vV SCIENCE Vv - Penalty - Numbers inside the number plate are black and not the correct color for GTLM class. (2 Point Penalty)
CraZskilsVette {R} - Penalty - No series logo on the rear of car. (2 Point Penalty)

GT -
Hiredgun308 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)
Luongo27 - The number on the rear of the hood of the car...Can that be moved forward or at least put race number on front of the car where it is more easily seen.MTBVator - Warning Series FSCS Logo on rear of vehicle a bit too small. Please enlarge. (Warning)
AAR GTDon Questionable - Number on front of car difficult to see. Can you please make it easier to see quickly. (Questionable)
ArguelloCR {R} - Penalty - Numbers inside number plate are black. Livery rules states proper color. (2 Point Penalty)
LUKEMAD9999 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)

GS -
AAR WolfPack - Questionable - Number on front bumper is difficult to see. Please make more easily read. (Warning)
Penalty - FSCS Number plate on both left and right side of car are obstructed by 'Camaro' logo (2 Point Penalty)
Questionable - Series FSCS logo on rear of car a little too small (Warning)
Ruptured Duck77 - Warning -Please remove all the 46's from your car. These are not your dedicated series race number. (Warning)
PredatorUSMC - Penalty - No Pro designation on front rear or sides of car - (2 Point Penalty)
RR xGhost {R} - Series Number plates have been altered and no longer valid - (2 point Penalty)
KikRox268 - Warning - Class designation has been altered (Warning)
Basticular Penalty No PRO logo on either side of car (2 Point Penalty)
AAR GTDon Warning - Number plate placed in a location where it is distorted. Please move number plate away from venting on the sides of the car. (Warning)
LUKEMAD9999 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)
ST - Coming Soon Under Further Review

RACE INCIDENTS
P/DP -
The Posimosh Penalty - (DP-Porsche GT1) misses his braking zone and rearends SaintedPlacebo4 (GTLM) causing heavy damage including engine damage. (5 Point Penalty and 2 race Probation)

GTLM - Coming Soon Under Further Review

GT -
Blahzay xxl Penalty - Leaves the racing surface and and continues directly back to the track and striking the number 76 RUF RGT 8 of Manuel CR causing significant impact. ( 5 Point penalty and 2 race probation)
PredatorUSMC - Warning Questionable race incident - Lap 6 PredatorUSMC and MTBVator racing very closely going into turn 2 PredatorUSMC on the inside while MTBVator on the outside...PredatorUSMC's cannot make the turn in the tight radius with equal speed and pushes into MTBVator. (Warning)

GS - Coming Soon Under Further Review

ST - Coming Soon Under Further Review

Under Probation:
Under Probation:
The Posimosh - 2 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway
Blahzay xxl - 2 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway

Current Points updated. (Infractions not deducted)

Team Points  NOT Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website NOT updated.

PIRS UPDATED NOT updated.

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 pm

I didn't hit jpn it was Manuel  and 5 points on first incident wow..I don't even have 5 points do I.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:44 am

Blahz, on lap 2 the first flying lap you cut turn 13 and when you came back on track you had passed jpn and clipped him. If thats the contact in question.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:54 am

GS A Lobby reviews have been completed just needing to be officially looked over and posted.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:31 am

great practice lastnight guys
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Blahz, on lap 2 the first flying lap you cut turn 13 and when you came back on track you had passed jpn and clipped him. If thats the contact in question.

Ok
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:07 am

EZT Sabre wrote:
I don't have time to check the replay but I think be was 5 and retro was 7. Argueloo was something really late like 23 or something and Jpn was pretty early, maybe earlier than be.

I believe arguellos DNF was actually really early, he lag wrecked on like turn 3 first lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next