Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
TheManNowDog777
Maxximilllion
Luongo27
Hiredgun308
Peader24
F4H Diablo
Basticular
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
worminfested73
Matthnt
svt motorsport
Predators41
jpnvr4
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Blahzay xxl
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
AAR WolfPack
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 am

Can someone tell me why my PI is now 788? it was 799.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Adjutication Regarding Race 1 Points for the Former GT Team Known As "Hawk Performance"   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 am

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Judge

After considering the arguments, looking at the registration requests and thinking on this matter overnight, I think the only way to resolve this fairly is to annul the Team "Hawk Performance" [comprised of SP33D RAC3R 28x, ROSCOEpCOTRAIN and LMR Warspite] that existed during Race 1.  As a result, SP33D RAC3R 28x and ROSCOEpCOTRAIN competed as individual drivers during Race 1, scoring no points for any subsequent Team of which they may be a part.

Based on the subsequent registration activity, a Team called "No Gooders" was formed by SP33D RAC3R 28x and DAT MAIN prior to Race 2, and their collective points from Race 2 will be applied to that Team score.  A further Team called "NSA Hawk Performance" was formed by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN, NSA Roca and The LSA also prior to Race 2, but as ROSCOEpCOTRAIN was the only Team driver to compete during that race, no Team points will result.  The appropriate changes will be reflected in the next updated Team Standings table.

The spectacular implosion of the Hawk Performance Team after 1 race should serve as an example why it's important to be careful with whom you choose to form a team.

This decision is final and the matter is now closed.  Any behind-the-scenes chatter or dialogue on this should cease as well, and both No Gooders and NSA Hawk Performance and their respective supporters should turn their focus to the upcoming races.  Best of luck to both teams.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 am

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 am

Thank you @ tachyon @ Pred @ sainted

Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:46 am

So Sebring.......GTLM race with NSA Roca and AAR Wolfpack was amazing during the core 40 laps between 5 and 45. Constant advancements for position were made but my Panoz was somehow able to hold the outside and hold off the fast moving porsche. at one point I came down a little too far and almost put Roca in the inside wall in turn one but he backed out to avoid the contact (sorry again) and on another occasion roca overshot the hairpin, as I apexed our cars came together.having been alerted to the mishap I was able to exit the hairpin far left, across the grass and return from the service road, minimizing and potential damage and falling in just behind Roca only a few turns later the Porsche hit a curb and appeared as though he was going topside, while he recovered I got past and secured the 2nd position for the remainder of the race. (When Roca overshot the hairpin i believe wolfpack rear ended him due to his emergency slow apex and contact with myself. I believe this gave [both cars?] Damage allowing me to finally breathe).

GT was interesting in that all of the competitors who ran up front in some way had major issues resulting in a bizarre lead for myself. Vader spun in the lead, Pred then spun in 3rd. Wolfpack had a controller problem and hit the wall, Don's wheel mount broke, roscoe lagged out, jpn was doomed from the start, blazeh and Manuel had contact I believe, getting damage...... Strange race and I'm glad that's over with.

GT teammate DAT MAIN- having only been given the car a few days before the race and being completely out of his element with this class of car he was less than enthused with his qual performance. Although he doesnt exactly know sebring (at all) and is not accustomed to driving much over A class he is having fun already. (Which is why we are here).
Unfortunately DAT MAIN has never run in a series that required pitting so once in the pits (running 2nd in B room and confident to stay there) he then paused the race to look at lap times and see if he would be able to hold his position........ After a lengthy pit stop he realized that his pit crew was no longer working on his car but rather eating iced cream and relaxing in lounge chairs. MAIN reports that he immediately stopped dillydallying and returned to the racing surface with fresh rubber and full of fuel. (The driver later conversed with the rookie spotter assigned to the #1 skyline about his responsibility to inform the driver when the stop is completed and his [spotter's] only remarks were "well I'm new at this and I was checking lap times too. It won't happen again, I dont think". The new driver managed to finish 4th in B lobby despite his struggles and brand new pit crew.

On to the ALPS....  this should be an interesting ride.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

GT was interesting in that all of the competitors who ran up front in some way had major issues resulting in a bizarre lead for myself. Vader spun in the lead, Pred then spun in 3rd. Wolfpack had a controller problem and hit the wall, Don's wheel mount broke, roscoe lagged out, jpn was doomed from the start, blazeh and Manuel had contact I believe, getting damage...... Strange race and I'm glad that's over with.

That about sums it up. #ItWasAShtShow
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 pm

No, my incident was with Hiredgun at lap 14 or so. Mostly I decelarated over a rumblestrip (dont Know if was the dirt which slowed me down or hired was coming to fast) but he hite and I got 34% damage in the rear.
When we are Racing this close, this things can happens.

With blazey, what happens was that i was just understanding the new way to drive the loose car and he closet to me and tried to pass me in the hairpin, we touch each other and crazy lag happened.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Is pi updated ??
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Peader24 wrote:
EZT Sabre wrote:
I don't have time to check the replay but I think be was 5 and retro was 7. Argueloo was something really late like 23 or something and Jpn was pretty early, maybe earlier than be.

I believe arguellos DNF was actually really early, he lag wrecked on like turn 3 first lap.

Arguello got lag hit on lap 3 going into turn 16 but this was in GS. I did see him go around a few times. But the GS replay goes to lap 10 and he was still there i think when it ended. Did it happen in any other class?
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:58 pm

ST, he quit in the first lap because he destroyed the car with a lag hit
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm

[quote="SP33D RAC3R 28x"]So Sebring.......GTLM race with NSA Roca and AAR Wolfpack was amazing during the core 40 laps between 5 and 45. Constant advancements for position were made but my Panoz was somehow able to hold the outside and hold off the fast moving porsche. at one point I came down a little too far and almost put Roca in the inside wall in turn one but he backed out to avoid the contact (sorry again) and on another occasion roca overshot the hairpin, as I apexed our cars came together.having been alerted to the mishap I was able to exit the hairpin far left, across the grass and return from the service road, minimizing and potential damage and falling in just behind Roca only a few turns later the Porsche hit a curb and appeared as though he was going topside, while he recovered I got past and secured the 2nd position for the remainder of the race. (When Roca overshot the hairpin i believe wolfpack rear ended him due to his emergency slow apex and contact with myself. I believe this gave [both cars?] Damage allowing me to finally breathe).

Yeah sadly I did get rear damage And in a Porsche that is never a good thing. Oh well that 40 laps or so was great. Looking forward to this weekend

Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Is pi updated ??
Looks like it is I guess I race for tenth place even though the last two races the front of the pack has been over a second faster than me...and lord know how much fast they will be this week.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

That about sums it up. #ItWasAShtShow
I had a great run in GT 1hr44min49sec completely shocked how well I'm running at such a low pi
Just 6 short seasons ago i was poooppy@785 in the 458....
Its been a long bumpy road....
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm

I didn't even finish and my PI went down.. lol
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Wth is with the schedule? Why is it being changed? I scheduled a vacation for next week since there was a break but now we are racing. This stuff should have been figured out before the season even started. Remember everyone saying dont rush the start of the season get the i's crossed and the t's dotted? We have had two race schedule changes already and we have only raced two races.

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I like where the one week break is because…..

NASCAR WEEKEND @ AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY!!!!!!

But I will be missing Mazda Raceway for a very important event as well, but I will try to Pre-race (if that's even possible in P class?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:37 pm

every time i look away for top 6 hours something happens that i miss.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Wth is with the schedule? Why is it being changed? I scheduled a vacation for next week since there was a break but now we are racing. This stuff should have been figured out before the season even started. Remember everyone saying dont rush the start of the season get the i's crossed and the t's dotted? We have had two race schedule changes already and we have only raced two races.

There has not been a break for next weekend since like the second day the schedule was out. Now I DID make some changes to the schedule to accommodate holidays and other events. But overall the changes were minor. If you are taking Vacay then just pre-race that weekend. Problem solved. Or if you are a controller racer, you could take your box and make the races.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:43 am

Are the livery infractions coming for ST /DP and the race reviews?
Back to top Go down
RR xGhost

RR xGhost

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Why does it say that I didn't finish in the GTLM race when I did for Sebring.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:48 pm

RR xGhost wrote:
Why does it say that I didn't finish in the GTLM race when I did for Sebring.

Because your room host gave me info that you did not finish. Get with them and get them to provide the proof to me. If you don't have it and they don't have it...And you can't find it...Then I cannot give you a finish.
Back to top Go down
RR xGhost

RR xGhost

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm

I have my replay and the accident that happened with me is also posted on here as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Sebring International Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
P/DP – Congratulations to AAR GTDon[/b] for the win in the #4 Chevrolet FLM09 !

GTLM – Saintedplacebo4[/b] for the win in the #3 Porsche AXA Racing 911 GT3 Cup!

GT – SP33D RAC3R 28x {R}[/b] for the win in the Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline!

GS – Congratulations to Hiredgun308[/b] for the win in the #22  Boss 302 Mustang  RWD!

ST- Congratulations to Matthnt[/b]for the win in the #96 Scion FR-S RWD! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -  None
GTLM - RAGINxREDN3CKx  Charging from 18th to finish 11th!
GT - RR Russ Wheeler  Charging from 24th to finish 7th!
GS - PabloJC81 {R}  Charging from 22nd to finish with 13th!
ST - bigdutyDMomoney   Charging from 18th to finish 10th!

Fastest Recorded Race Lap 1 Point Bonus
P/DP -AAR GTDon  1:53.407
GTLM -  Saintedplacebo4 2:00.723
GT -SP33D RAC3R 28x  2:03.443
GS - moesavy 2:10.022
ST - Hiredgun308  2:19.362

Race Recap and Incident Report

Livery Infractions-
P/DP - Coming Soon Under Further Review

GTLM -
DMR W Sparks {R} - Penalty - Numbers inside the number plate are black and not correct color for GTLM class. (2 Point Penalty)
RAGINxREDN3CKx - Questionable - GTLM class designation slightly distorted by Audi Rings on rear of car. Please adjust GTLM class designation so there is no item intruding upon it. (Questionable)
vV SCIENCE Vv - Penalty - Numbers inside the number plate are black and not the correct color for GTLM class. (2 Point Penalty)
CraZskilsVette {R} - Penalty - No series logo on the rear of car. (2 Point Penalty)

GT -
Hiredgun308 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)
Luongo27 - The number on the rear of the hood of the car...Can that be moved forward or at least put race number on front of the car where it is more easily seen.MTBVator - Warning Series FSCS Logo on rear of vehicle a bit too small. Please enlarge. (Warning)
AAR GTDon Questionable - Number on front of car difficult to see. Can you please make it easier to see quickly. (Questionable)
ArguelloCR {R} - Penalty - Numbers inside number plate are black. Livery rules states proper color. (2 Point Penalty)
LUKEMAD9999 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)

GS -
AAR WolfPack - Questionable - Number on front bumper is difficult to see. Please make more easily read. (Warning)
Penalty - FSCS Number plate on both left and right side of car are obstructed by 'Camaro' logo (2 Point Penalty)
Questionable - Series FSCS logo on rear of car a little too small (Warning)
Ruptured Duck77 - Warning -Please remove all the 46's from your car. These are not your dedicated series race number. (Warning)
PredatorUSMC - Penalty - No Pro designation on front rear or sides of car - (2 Point Penalty)
RR xGhost {R} - Series Number plates have been altered and no longer valid - (2 point Penalty)
KikRox268 - Warning - Class designation has been altered (Warning)
Basticular Penalty No PRO logo on either side of car (2 Point Penalty)
AAR GTDon Warning - Number plate placed in a location where it is distorted. Please move number plate away from venting on the sides of the car. (Warning)
LUKEMAD9999 - Penalty - No Pro Class designation on either side of car. (2 Point Penalty)
ST - Coming Soon Under Further Review

RACE INCIDENTS
P/DP - None Noted

GTLM -
ASQ BerpDator - Penalty - Avoidable Contact, Lap 7 ASQ BerpDator misses his braking point and contacts the rear of RR xGhost BMW causing significant damage and complete loss of control. (5 Point Penalty an 2 Race Probation)

GT -
Blahzay xxl Penalty - Leaves the racing surface and and continues directly back to the track and striking the number 76 RUF RGT 8 of Manuel CR causing significant impact. ( 5 Point penalty and 2 race probation)
PredatorUSMC - Warning Questionable race incident - Lap 6 PredatorUSMC and MTBVator racing very closely going into turn 2 PredatorUSMC on the inside while MTBVator on the outside...PredatorUSMC's cannot make the turn in the tight radius with equal speed and pushes into MTBVator. (Warning)

GS - Coming Soon Under Further Review

ST - Coming Soon Under Further Review

Under Probation:
Under Probation:
Blahzay xxl GT - 2 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway
ASQ BerpDator GTLM - 2 Race Probation Avoidable Contact Sebring International Raceway

Current Points updated. (Infractions not deducted)

Team Points  NOT Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website updated.

PIRS UPDATED updated.

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:53 pm

are you sure PI isnt updated?
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: gtlm proof   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Here is the proof of my race in GTLM this past Saturday. Can't get much clearer,[img]SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Gtlmhit_zps91e7e255[/img]

this caused over a 2.5 seconds slower lap times sooooo it was just another race so far this season that I've gotten taken out on lap 2 or 3.

Hopefully with this I can at least get credit for the race and yes I did finish.......I'm sure others in the lobby could also provide same info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next